where to post a Sofi PSL for sale? Craigslist?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northerner
    Charger fan since '79
    • Mar 2019
    • Send PM

where to post a Sofi PSL for sale? Craigslist?

All,

I have 6 season tickets but am regretting the 2 that I bought for Club level seats (section C221). does anyone have ideas on where to list them for sale (besides here)? The chargers do not work with any of the online PSL brokers, such as PSLsource.com, so they are no help (what a surprise).

if anyone here is interested in buying the PSL at a discount, please PM me. Note: these are expense seats.
  • Bolt Doc
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Apr 2020
    • St. Louis, MO
    • Send PM

just curious, why are you regretting those seats? i'm in C249 and i love them. not sure where you can sell your PSL, i assumed PSLsource would allow you to list it, is that not the case?

Comment

• northerner
      Charger fan since '79
      • Mar 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt Doc View Post
      just curious, why are you regretting those seats? i'm in C249 and i love them. not sure where you can sell your PSL, i assumed PSLsource would allow you to list it, is that not the case?
      i live in the bay area (santa clara) and have a hard time selling the games i don't go to (which ends up being most of the games). PSLsource and similar sites partner with specific teams, and the chargers do not partner with anyone at this time. i am also in 324 and 349 and those seats are great, but they are just too high up. I just got the C221 PSL two weeks ago, so i have not even got to sit in the seats yet. I am figuring that the 200 level is a great height for viewing the game (similar to what i had a Qualcomm). the problem is that the game tickets are so expensive and the resale is looking like a death trap. i plan to attend the Dec 12 game in the C221 seats, so maybe the great view from those seats will change my mind. :-)

Comment

• Bolt Doc
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Apr 2020
        • St. Louis, MO
        • Send PM

Originally posted by northerner View Post

i live in the bay area (santa clara) and have a hard time selling the games i don't go to (which ends up being most of the games). PSLsource and similar sites partner with specific teams, and the chargers do not partner with anyone at this time. i am also in 324 and 349 and those seats are great, but they are just too high up. I just got the C221 PSL two weeks ago, so i have not even got to sit in the seats yet. I am figuring that the 200 level is a great height for viewing the game (similar to what i had a Qualcomm). the problem is that the game tickets are so expensive and the resale is looking like a death trap. i plan to attend the Dec 12 game in the C221 seats, so maybe the great view from those seats will change my mind. :-)
        oh you are definitely going to love your seats in C221, i think the 200 club level is the perfect vantage point for watching the game and you are pretty close to midfield. You are right that the resale is a problem, most casual fans aren't willing to drop 300+ per ticket on a game which is face value for those seats. I've been giving them to friends at a deep discount and considering maybe donating some to charity for a possible tax write off. I am also not local, out in St. Louis MO (but was in Long Beach when I committed to the season tickets) but still plan to make it out to at least 4 games. I am thinking maybe it would be best to find someone to split my tickets with on a yearly basis - the PSL is already paid off.

Comment

• northerner
          Charger fan since '79
          • Mar 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt Doc View Post

oh you are definitely going to love your seats in C221, i think the 200 club level is the perfect vantage point for watching the game and you are pretty close to midfield. You are right that the resale is a problem, most casual fans aren't willing to drop 300+ per ticket on a game which is face value for those seats. I've been giving them to friends at a deep discount and considering maybe donating some to charity for a possible tax write off. I am also not local, out in St. Louis MO (but was in Long Beach when I committed to the season tickets) but still plan to make it out to at least 4 games. I am thinking maybe it would be best to find someone to split my tickets with on a yearly basis - the PSL is already paid off.
          you were right - C221 was a great view (I went to the Giants game). 200 level is high enough to see the action anywhere on the field, but low enough to feel close to the action. much closer for a live feel than my seats in 324.

Comment

Working...
          X