• Show
Clear All
  • Fleet 1
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Kauai
    • Send PM

OT - Zero Tolerance On Personal Insults - Politics

Ok so in order to make this easy on the staff...and myself...instead of constantly warning members to stop taking personal jabs at others...only to ignore warnings and my PMs etc? You can expect bans.

We will just be banning members now when they do it. So you are warned now. And it sucks but im going to keep this thread stuck for a while for all to see.

There now i feel a little more in control here. Just do your best to not take shots. Its funny how easy it is...but i guess for some they feel stronger or better about themselves. Just chicken shit imo.

Real ladies and gentlemen can debate without the need to call someone a whiner or whatever insult. And behind a computer no less. lol Just the opposite of tough guy imo. Its weak and childish.

If you disagree with someone or they are getting on your nerves...put them on ignore. If you dont know how ....let me know and ill help you.

I also want to thank those members here...most of you who stay in your lane and often help to keep the peace and police each other. Very grateful for you. I could use more of that here. If you are being told by members that you are crossing the line? I suggest you delete your post before i see it.

The same rule applies to Politics...no politics as well.
  • Duck of Death
    Social Piranha
    • May 2022
    • Flyover, USA
    • Send PM

It may seem like a thankless job, but do understand that we do appreciate all you do. The world is so f’d up right now, I don’t blame folks for being on edge. That said it’s nice to come to a place where we can momentarily forget about all that outside crap (aside from the ongoing Charger front office foibles :-)

Cheers brothers & sisters. It’s all just entertainment anyways, isn’t it?

Comment

• Velo
      Ride!
      • Aug 2019
      • Everywhere
      • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
      • Send PM

There is never an excuse for personal insults of another forum poster. If you don't like what the person is saying, then go after their argument, not them personally. It's easy to distinguish where that line is. If you're in a heated debate with another Chargers fan, before you hit "Post Reply" please read what you have written to make sure it does not cross that line between debate and personal attack.

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
        Beef Before Gazelles
        • May 2021
        • Send PM

Fie upon thee, thoust slackjawed laggard!

I propose that insults be allowed, but *ONLY* in Shakespearian English.

j/k

I can joke about this because I'm not any kind of problematic offender.

Comment

• Velo
          Ride!
          • Aug 2019
          • Everywhere
          • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Ghost of Quacksaw View Post
          Fie upon thee, thoust slackjawed laggard!

I propose that insults be allowed, but *ONLY* in Shakespearian English.

j/k

I can joke about this because I'm not any kind of problematic offender.
          Away, you starvelling, you elf-skin, you dried neat’s-tongue, bull’s-pizzle, you stock-fish!

​

Comment

• Fleet 1
            TPB Founder
            • Jun 2013
            • Kauai
            • Send PM

Oops forgot to lock this thread. And to think i dont even use ganja anymore. Not after that burn. lol Wake up call for me. Gonna lock this though.

Thanks for the support everyone. And thanks for all the PM love. Means everything to me. I love this community. I really do. But lately the Mojo is missing.

Late

Comment

• La Costa Boy
              Pretty much retired......
              • Sep 2018
              • JoJa
              • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
              • Send PM

Bravo Fleet!

Comment

• Fleet 1
                TPB Founder
                • Jun 2013
                • Kauai
                • Send PM

Looks like this will have to be a permanent part of the main forum because when i move it...some of you think the line in the sand is no longer there. Please refrain from name calling or shitty labels please.

Comment

• Fleet 1
                  TPB Founder
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Kauai
                  • Send PM

If i tell you to stop violating a rule...and you give me a bunch of blowback? I wont really take the time to argue my red line. If you tell me to take a break from the forum....or that im in the wrong...while enforcing the rules? You will get what is best for me. And that is simply not wasting my time with you. If you want to confront me and my rules or the way i choose to enforce the rules? You can send me a message after i warn you. If i warn you and not give you the Zero Tolerance treatment? I mean that sort of makes me a nice guy doesn't it? I dont want to ban and i have already stated zero tolerance. Maybe i should just stop warning? Maybe thats why i get blowback? Dont try and make this your house. Its mine. And i try and make sure everyone in it feels good. Its never personal. If you just played by the rules...it wouldn't have to be like this.

If you want me to be perfect here...i can quit my job and just charge you all to be here. lol But i dont want to do that. So just dont cross the line. You are warned right here in this post. Just dont do it. This isnt a high horse God complex. I hate moderating, I want to talk football.

So stop forcing me to be an asshole.

Comment

Working...
                  X