• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MakoShark
    Disgruntled
    • Jun 2013
    • North Alabama
    • Send PM

Stay strong Stinkman. You WILL beat this!!!
    sigpic

Comment

• Fleet
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Cardiff - Poipu
      • Send PM

Stinky i have a gift for you. Please PM me your address.

Comment

• Wheels
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • San Diego
        • Send PM

MOJO Stinky! Positive vibes your way bro.

Comment

• BlazingBolt
          SLAM DUNK!
          • Jun 2013
          • East County San Diego
          • Bolt fanatic
          • Send PM

I am praying and trying to use the force to send whatever vibes I can to help you beat this thing. Be not afraid.
          migrated from chargerfans.net then the thenflforum.com then here

Comment

• SDFan
            SDFan commented
            Editing a comment
            sounds like you got a little Yoda in there at the end. "Be not afraid young Stinky- beating this thing you are. um hmm"
        • QSmokey
          Guardedly Optimistic
          • Jun 2013
          • Kuna, Idaho
          • Retired
          • Send PM

Just saw this...my best to you, Jon, now and always. One of the really good guys who has ever posted here. Your life matters to me. Get well.

Jim

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
            Grammar Police
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Qsokey, I was just thinking that is a big yard at your new spot in ID, are you going to turn into Old Marine after you move in to that place?
            Go Rivers!

Comment

• Charged4Life
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Oct 2017
              • Send PM

Guys (especially Stinky), I hope you don't mind me giving Charlie Goldsmith's link to his site. He has a show on The Learning Channel - http://www.charliegoldsmith.com/ - and the first season apparently came to an end a couple weeks ago. But you can still give Charlie your email address and he'll do remote healings as best he can. The energy he can generate with a one on one situation is the ideal but he said he wanted to experiment to see what can be done through mass healing...such as that afforded through our emails. As long as he has your email that can be enough. So you must send it to him for any chance.

I know that healing in one on one situations can and does work - however temporary. My experience with a healer was when this lady would place her hands just above my head and I would not only feel heat right away but also a cessation of stress. It was amazing. But it didn't last too long. Charlie seems to have so much energy that people under his direct one on one care get healed permanently. Anyhow, please give him your email and he can try the remote healings - he'll email you to tell you what day and time those will be held. And for when he'll be in your area for possible on on one sessions...where the greatest potential for healing is.He's also free by the way.

Good luck.

Comment

• pigskin
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Southern Oregon
                • Send PM

You are in our prayers Stinky...major MOJO!!!

Comment

• UtahBolt
                  Did we win?
                  • Jun 2013
                  • I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.
                  • Send PM

MOJO Stinky! You can do this, we all believe in you brother!
                  I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.

Comment

• Bearded14YourPleasure
                    Fluent in Sarcasm
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Iowa
                    • Man of the People
                    • Send PM

Comment

• Highboltage
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo, Mojo to Stinky!!!!!!

Comment

• Rugger05
                        Administrator
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Major Mojo to you Stinky!!

Comment

Working...
                        X