• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Craig440
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Apr 2019
    • Send PM

I'm still having a little trouble. The top bar where the new posts, stats, etc are is blank except for three lines at the far left. How do I get the top bar back to normal? When I click on the three bars it flashes the rest but only for a second.

Comment

• Fleet 1
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Kauai
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Craig440 View Post
      I'm still having a little trouble. The top bar where the new posts, stats, etc are is blank except for three lines at the far left. How do I get the top bar back to normal? When I click on the three bars it flashes the rest but only for a second.
      I checked your theme and its the right one. Only thing i can think of is maybe you hit your screen zoom keys. Usually accidentally hitting the +/- keys with a function key.

Comment

• Craig440
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Apr 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet 1 View Post

I checked your theme and its the right one. Only thing i can think of is maybe you hit your screen zoom keys. Usually accidentally hitting the +/- keys with a function key.
        Yep that was it. I did do the zoom to make it easier for this old man to see. I reset it to 100%. If you put it to 110% all the top bar stuff goes away. Thanks I feel alive again. Aloha bruda.

Comment

• Fleet 1
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Kauai
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Craig440 View Post

Yep that was it. I did do the zoom to make it easier for this old man to see. I reset it to 100%. If you put it to 110% all the top bar stuff goes away. Thanks I feel alive again. Aloha bruda.
          Cool. In the lower left hand corner of the forum is a box you can cycle through for a couple themes. One of them is bigger and wider. Check them out.

Comment

• Craig440
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Apr 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet 1 View Post

Cool. In the lower left hand corner of the forum is a box you can cycle through for a couple themes. One of them is bigger and wider. Check them out.
            Ya I checked them all out yesterday. I'm not Roo old yet so I don't need that one. This one "New TPB" is perfect. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X