• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Caslon
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Apr 2019
    • Send PM

“Copy URL” (YouTube video)

Linked my last YouTube video to the End Zone forum. Doing so put a South Park icon at the bottom of that post and did so to all my previous posts from YouTube. All I did was use the “copy URL” on my iPhone as usual. The link partially reads…”youtube. be” What happened? Is this a YouTube issue?
  • Bolt-O
    Administrator
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Comment

• Bolt-O
      Administrator
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

testing...

Comment

• Bolt-O
        Administrator
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

I don't have an iPhone, so I can't replicate what you are seeing. The urls to the video seem to be fine in put between the VIDEO tags.

Comment

• Caslon
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Apr 2019
          • Send PM

I just noticed Member 216500’s recent post in the training camp forum is doing the same thing. Only his was a Reddit link posting. I’ll have to deal with it, but damn if I don’t feel a little bit violated. Ah well, but damn! I don’t have any reason to believe it’s an anomaly with your forum engine, so far.

Edit: I reply posted to his post (then deleted it). His blue linked backround is gone, so is the twin peaks icon. Weird. Do you see what I’m talking about in his posting? Heh, I still feel a little bit hijacked and can’t fathom why, if you know what I mean. My links were YouTube, his was Reddit. A common denominator? Not worth busting your brain over.
          Last edited by Caslon; 08-04-2023, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X