• Show
Clear All
  • Fleet
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Cardiff - Poipu
    • Send PM

The New Post Tab Is In The TBB Home Dropdown Menu

Its located at the top left under the banner. All of these Navigation Bar Options have multiple links in the dropdown menus. These are every site i have used over the years to strengthen my own knowledge of the team and football news in general.

Hopefully most of you have figured out what ive done to organize all these links into a nice little clean navigation bar. It reduces clutter and shrinks the size of the forum wrapper. Also making it less bright with so much white space.

Cheers.

By the way if anyone can view this forum but cant log in please contact me at christopherb787@gmail.com
  • Portland1961
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Hillsboro Oregon
    • Construction Re-roof Estimator
    • Send PM

Yup now that you have mentioned it, I found the new post drop down. Sorry but I'm old & not computer literate and takes a long time for old farts to figure out.

Comment

• Fleet
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Cardiff - Poipu
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Portland1961 View Post
      Yup now that you have mentioned it, I found the new post drop down. Sorry but I'm old & not computer literate and takes a long time for old farts to figure out.
      Hah. Im having the search tweaked. It will automatically search most recent posts when you load that page. Instead of having to use the sort to latest post option in the sort drop down.

Comment

Working...
      X