• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • foreigner
    Tom Telesco is gone
    • Sep 2013
    • Send PM

Hi!

Hi! I'm foreigner and I've been saying non-sense stuff in this forum (or the other incarnations) for about 15-16 years. I hate the Chargers ( Tom Telesco has no clue and Dean has to sell team) but I still hope we win every sunday. This forum has given me my 5 minute break from work for so much time and I really do appreciate it.

Thanks for all these years.
  • foreigner
    Tom Telesco is gone
    • Sep 2013
    • Send PM

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Fleet
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Cardiff - Poipu
      • Send PM

Ive never actually heard you say you hate the team. I know you dont like TT and Spanos. Most of us dont like Spanos. I guess the difference is that we still discuss the games and players without the need to remind everyone in every post that we hate TT and Spanos. Im not sure what makes a person tick to continue to repeat these comments over and over. Is it that not enough attention is being given back in return? Is it that nobody cares to bite on those comments and debate them? I dont know.

I guess this is another goodbye thread?

Comment

• foreigner
        Tom Telesco is gone
        • Sep 2013
        • Send PM

Hey man... I was just trying to be sarcastic with all those goodbye threads... guess it didnt worked out.. hehe sorry, and my hating of the Deano is just another joke... but I do really want them gone... like all of us, just sick and tired of losing, I want my team to be a winner.

Comment

• Fleet
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Cardiff - Poipu
          • Send PM

Oh ok man. I wasnt sure what was happening. lol Good to have you on board still.

Comment

• Gwynning_Spirit
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jul 2013
            • Send PM

Everybody knows, the best way to do a farewell thread is to title it "It's been a pleasure, gents".

Comment

Working...
            X