• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Budsman
    Registered Charger Fan
    • May 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by ~sdc View Post
    Both positive and negative reputation. Forums are more fun when there are ravenous little cliques that use their rep cred to bully and influence others. The SDUT forum was like that in the early days. Red bomb campaigns on the ignorant. It was like the height of the Roman Empire and I was Caligula.

Good times......good times.
    How are those forums doing? Sounds like a recipie for success, they must be doing great. Oh wait, you helped them become a dumpster fire and you gloat about it. Cool cool cool...

Comment

• Katdnzr
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jan 2019
      • Send PM

Why is it every time I try to log on to this site my computer warns me that this is not a secure sight? Am I in jeopardy of bad consequences?

Comment

• Fleet
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Cardiff - Poipu
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Katdnzr View Post
        Why is it every time I try to log on to this site my computer warns me that this is not a secure sight? Am I in jeopardy of bad consequences?
        No its not bad. I just didnt install the SSL. You should have an option to "Not Get Asked" again?

Comment

• Fleet
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Cardiff - Poipu
          • Send PM

Went ahead and purchased a secure SSL. Should be installed by tomorrow. It will show that the site is 100% secure and you wont get those warnings. The site without it is fine. But i can see how that would make us look sketchy.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
            Smooth Operation
            • May 2017
            • Send PM

My best suggestion Sir,
            is to adjust the security settings
            on your computer.

Please log in here
            and post football takes at will.

Great to have you, katdnzr !

wu
            We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Boltjolt
              Dont let the PBs fool ya
              • Jun 2013
              • Henderson, NV
              • Send PM

Just wanted to note the past couple days I've been receiving email notices again for posts I subscribe to. Been getting a lot of them so don't know what you did but it's working lol.

Comment

• Fleet
                TPB Founder
                • Jun 2013
                • Cardiff - Poipu
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
                Just wanted to note the past couple days I've been receiving email notices again for posts I subscribe to. Been getting a lot of them so don't know what you did but it's working lol.
                Those are personal notification settings. That stuff is done from your profile settings.

Comment

Working...
                X