FUCK!!!!!

Comment

• Fleet
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Cardiff - Poipu
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
      It's virus protection software that is preventing page visits. Norton continues to block my ability to load the page on my laptop. I've been signing in on my phone.
      We are finally getting some work done. Can you clear your browser cache and try again?

Comment

• Fleet
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Cardiff - Poipu
        • Send PM

Progress.

Screen Shot 2019-10-06 at 3.40.07 PM.png

Comment

• Velo
          Ride!
          • Aug 2019
          • Everywhere
          • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

We are finally getting some work done. Can you clear your browser cache and try again?
          Can do.

Comment

• Bolt-O
            Administrator
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

good!

Comment

• Velo
              Ride!
              • Aug 2019
              • Everywhere
              • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

Cleared my cache. Still getting the "Dangerous Web Page Blocked" treatment from Norton. Using Chrome btw.

Comment

• Fleet
                TPB Founder
                • Jun 2013
                • Cardiff - Poipu
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
                Cleared my cache. Still getting the "Dangerous Web Page Blocked" treatment from Norton. Using Chrome btw.
                Not quite there yet i guess. You can see Norton still has us Blacklisted. I think the google stuff may be fixed.

Comment

• Gwynning_Spirit
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jul 2013
                  • Send PM

the cdn77.org script isn't showing up anymore.

Comment

• Fleet
                    TPB Founder
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Cardiff - Poipu
                    • Send PM

Home stretch now. The blacklist stuff with Norton may take another day.

Hello, Good news! I've just completed performing a malware cleanup on your website. Your website is looking clean now. I have gone ahead and submitted delisting requests to Google Safe Browsing, Netcraft, and Norton Safe Web. Please allow several days for these requests to be processed. The following additional items were cleaned, hardened, or removed:

CLEARED: Cleared malware from file ./unzi.php CLEARED: Cleared malware from file ./V2-NTFLX.zip CLEARED: Cleared malware from file ./inboxgek.php CLEARED: Cleared malware from file: ..//.trash/ygwrkvpb.php Details: php.spam-seo.generic.042 CLEARED: Cleared malware from file: ..//.trash/index.php.1 Details: php.malware.include.043 CLEARED: Cleared malware from file: ..//.trash/index.php.3 Details: php.malware.include.043 CLEARED: Cleared malware from file: ..//.trash/index.php.2 Details: php.malware.include.043 CLEARED: Cleared malware from file: ..//.trash/wlmwzoom.php Details: php.backdoor.eval_POST.093 CLEARED: Cleared malware from file: ..//.trash/index.php.4 Details: php.malware.include.043 CLEARED: Cleared malware from file: ..//.trash/qvbpmkte.php Details: php.backdoor.eval_POST.093 CLEARED: Cleared malware from file: ..//.trash/index.php Details: php.malware.include.043 CLEARED: Cleared malware from file: ..//.trash/ezfspvzv.php Details: php.backdoor.eval_POST.093 CLEARED: Cleared malware from file: ..//.trash/forumrunner/index.php Details: php.malware.include.043

Comment

• UglyTruth
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Oct 2018
                      • Send PM

Hey Fleet, this is off topic but you should consider opening up a (safe) way for posters to donate to help with the costs of running the site. Even if it's small amounts (5 or 10 bucks), I'm sure it would help if enough of us here pitch in for it. It could just be an optional thing but something to ponder about.

I know I spend 5 or 10 bucks in many worse ways than contributing to help with the costs of interacting with my fellow masochists here.
                      Tom Telesco’s Results in 9 years as Chargers GM:

- 69-74 record
                      - 0 division titles in 9 yrs as GM
                      - Worst record among all active GMs with same tenure
                      - 6th worst winning percentage among all active GMs overall
                      - 2 playoff wins despite elite QB all 9 yrs
                      - Team still has the same weaknesses (Oline and run defense) that it had when hired as GM in 2013
                      - Consistently puts together horrible depth, expects starters to never miss games

Comment

• Fleet
                        TPB Founder
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Cardiff - Poipu
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by UglyTruth View Post
                        Hey Fleet, this is off topic but you should consider opening up a (safe) way for posters to donate to help with the costs of running the site. Even if it's small amounts (5 or 10 bucks), I'm sure it would help if enough of us here pitch in for it. It could just be an optional thing but something to ponder about.

I know I spend 5 or 10 bucks in many worse ways than contributing to help with the costs of interacting with my fellow masochists here.
                        Almost every forum for an NFL team i come across does it. I have even donated money to a Rams forum due to the fact that someone made an account there and tried to impersonate me. Trolled them and made threats. I was so embarrassed.

We have done some donation drives in the past. And its a great idea as we have a much needed update we have to install and it costs me $100 every time to update. And now that we are free and clear for the most part of this hack the web security guys are suggesting a fresh install and firewall be put up.

Ill need to raise that 100. Ill look into seeing if i can install a simple donation module. Thanks for caring so much man. Means a lot to me.

Comment

• RobH
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Tokyo, Japan
                          • University English Lecturer
                          • Send PM

Hi,

It looks like that phishing problem still exists. My Avast security software picks it up every time I click on a link. Just FYI. It doesn't affect me, except that I have to click to close the Avast window every time I click using my Macs. It doesn't seem to affect my iPhone.

Also, let me know when you need a contribution. I'm always willing to lend a hand.

Cheers,

Rob

PS: I haven't cleared my cache yet, so I'll give that a try and let you know.

Comment

Working...
                          X