• Show
Clear All
  • Fleet
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Cardiff - Poipu
    • Send PM

OT: Politics On The Main Forum

I dont want to see politics or your political beliefs making it into Charger/Football discussions. If its related to the Players, Owners or the NFL we can discuss it. But im starting to see little political comments in threads and its not what i want to see. Especially the personal attacks that accompany them.

If you see them please report them. Im busy these days and dont catch everything.

Thanks.
  • MasterOfPuppets
    Registered Charger Fan
    • May 2017
    • Tijuana
    • Send PM

what have you seen? it's not the Garth Brooks Barry Sanders jersey thing is it?

Comment

• Fleet
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Cardiff - Poipu
      • Send PM

Originally posted by MasterOfPuppets View Post
      what have you seen? it's not the Garth Brooks Barry Sanders jersey thing is it?
      I dont know what you are referring to. Ive deleted a few posts. Was told about another thread that went political.

Just a general statement now that we are in an election year. Use the politics forum for that stuff.

Comment

• MasterOfPuppets
        Registered Charger Fan
        • May 2017
        • Tijuana
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

I dont know what you are referring to. Ive deleted a few posts. Was told about another thread that went political.

Just a general statement now that we are in an election year. Use the politics forum for that stuff.
        ok, you didn't see the photo of Garth Brooks wearing a Barry Sanders jersey and people mistaking it for a (Bernie) Sanders for president '20 add?

Comment

• Fleet
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Cardiff - Poipu
          • Send PM

Originally posted by MasterOfPuppets View Post

ok, you didn't see the photo of Garth Brooks wearing a Barry Sanders jersey and people mistaking it for a (Bernie) Sanders for president '20 add?
          I did not. lol

Comment

• MasterOfPuppets
            Registered Charger Fan
            • May 2017
            • Tijuana
            • Send PM

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Aug 2019
              • Send PM

When you say politics, you don't just mean stuff like the democratic or republic system, right?

Comment

• Fleet
                TPB Founder
                • Jun 2013
                • Cardiff - Poipu
                • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargersPowderBlue View Post
                When you say politics, you don't just mean stuff like the democratic or republic system, right?
                Pretty much. Trump. Bernie. Biden. Election stuff. And most discussions outside of football that ultimately get political. Coronavirus is getting political. Climate change. I could see a football discussion with the CBA potentially taking a political stance. Maybe protests like the Kaepernick situation. If its charger related sure it can go on the main forum. But that was an NFL related story with a political sort of slant.

Comment

Working...
                X