• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Caslon
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Apr 2019
    • Send PM

My list of streaming service subscriptions

Last season I was able to catch every regular season Charger game, both home and away at what I think is the lowest out of pocket expense (for me). No VPN, no illegal servers. I did it with 4 relatively inexpensive subscriptions. 1. Prime Video: $7.53 a mo (EBT discount). 2. NFL+: $4.99 mo. 3. Paramount+: $6.99 mo. 4. Peacock channel: $5.99 mo. Total, about $22 mo. Every Charger game. Sunday morning and afternoon Charger games, Chargers on Sunday Night Football, Chargers on Monday Night Football, Chargers on Thursday Night Football. Post season Charger games included. The Peacock Channel was IOS and android streaming only. Still, not bad for $22 a month total. All above board. I dropped NFL+ and the Peacock channel after the NFL season was over. I plan to renew those two subscriptions once the regular season begins.
  • The Intellectual Assassin
    Serenity now!
    • Sep 2021
    • North Carolina
    • Teacher
    • Send PM

I haven't had cable in several years now; streaming apps overall save me money and I like having the freedom of choosing what I want to watch and not having a ton of wasteful channels. Cable and satelite tv in general will eventually go away in general imo.

Comment

Working...
    X