• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Millionaire Wussy
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2013
    • Send PM

Holy Spirit

I sit here with basically no support in my life. No family or friends. I haven't been able to do the friend thing for quite some time. There are legit reasons for that that only a fellow Borderline Personality sufferer can probably understand. Also has much to do - for me personally - with losing identity. Anyhow, I create this thread in hopes of honestly finding out your (everyone else here at this board that reads these endzone threads) own path with the Holy Spirit as a vehicle towards helping/healing you of whatever thing in your life. If that's never happened then please move on. But if it has please tell me about it either here or at my PM. Because that's really all I'm interested in. I'm not trolling for pity or attention. God fucking no - I don't want anyone's pity. This is real for me.

Thank you,
    Fred
    For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"
  • bonehead
    Undrafted
    • Jul 2013
    • TBD
    • Retired
    • Send PM

Hey Alex....my brother has all the symptoms of BPD, he was diagnosed as Bipolar years ago and his life has mostly been a mess, a severe alcoholic.....he was trying medication for a short time but he hated them, he has turned things around in the last two years he has a girlfriend and actually flew on a plane for the first time in 32,years, I'm not an expert but will PM some of his philosophy and approach

As far as the Spirit in my life I was born, baptized and raised Catholic, I liked it, the Priests in my life were great not a whiff of weirdness ...... I haven't been to church in years but I pray every day...not to Jesus or even a Christian God, but TO GOD

I pray when times are good or bad, I don't ask for anything. I just pray that GOD walks with me. I also meditate to quiet my mind

I'm not a Priest or Psychiatrst Alex but as quaint as it sounds keep looking for the good in your life don't give up
    Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jul 2013
      • Send PM

Thanks Bonehead. Thank you very much.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
        No Sir, I Dont Like It
        • Jun 2013
        • Section 457
        • Migrant Film Worker
        • Send PM

Mojo for you Fred.
        Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
        sigpic

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Mister Hoarse View Post
          Mojo for you Fred.
          Holy Mojo.

Comment