• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sandiego17
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
    He's just raising awareness for a cause he cares about. Think about how much good will come from him wearing socks of pig cartoons with police hats on them. It will definitely ease tensions and soothe the suffering of those who have lost family members on both sides of this debate. And it will help positively influence how young people who look up to Kaepernick view law enforcement, thus reducing the likelihood that others will be shot by police while committing their crimes.

I, for one, am excited to see the next cause that Kaepernick wants to raise awareness for. Maybe to demonstrate the need for peace in Palestine, he can wear silly socks with cartoons of Hasidic Rabbis with a line through them. Or for an end to the conflicts in Ulster, he can wear socks with drunken leprechauns fighting English bobbies. Or to end world hunger, he can wear socks with funny cartoon pictures of overweight Americans. Better yet, overweight cops eating donuts! If you have a cause, better get to him soon before he runs out of socks to wear. Without guys like Kaepernick, how is the average person going to know what is going on in the world?

TG
    Outstanding. Wear does one get socks of drunken leprechauns fighting bobbies?

Comment

• sandiego17
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Headline "Appears" to disrespect the police. CBS are cowards. He is most definitely disrespecting the police.

Comment

• ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by B.V.W.S.B.GM View Post
        You did not read what I wrote. As often happens, you are arguing against something that you agree with.
        Do you have video or transcripts of your confrontation with Sharif Joe?
        I did read what you wrote. You used the word 'eventually'...these things are happening now and have happened for an awful long time. The outrage by society at large has been minimal. There are protests and groups fighting it, but they don't seem to get much attention. I wonder why.

Of course I don't have any of those things re: my case with Mr Vacancy. Doesn't mean it didn't happen...it's just representative of all kinds of things that go on with people of all races. Black Lives do matter. Can you imagine the outrage if a White Lives Matter protest broke out? Look, Lives matter. Why do hate crimes even exist? If it's a crime, it's a crime. Enforce it that way. Do you think anyone is deterred by knowing the government will come down more harshly if it's pursued as a 'hate crime?'

No one wants special treatment or special notice until every day.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
          No Sir, I Dont Like It
          • Jun 2013
          • Section 457
          • Migrant Film Worker
          • Send PM

Would be ironic if Kaep needed Police protection tonight.
          Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
          sigpic

Comment

Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

This guy is putting a big target on his back and I don't mean for defensive linemen. This guy is an idiot and he's really thrust himself into the middle of a very complex and passionate situation. He doesn't have the means as an individual to defend himself against people that want to seek him out. He's completely clueless.

Comment

Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
              He's just raising awareness for a cause he cares about. Think about how much good will come from him wearing socks of pig cartoons with police hats on them. It will definitely ease tensions and soothe the suffering of those who have lost family members on both sides of this debate. And it will help positively influence how young people who look up to Kaepernick view law enforcement, thus reducing the likelihood that others will be shot by police while committing their crimes.

I, for one, am excited to see the next cause that Kaepernick wants to raise awareness for. Maybe to demonstrate the need for peace in Palestine, he can wear silly socks with cartoons of Hasidic Rabbis with a line through them. Or for an end to the conflicts in Ulster, he can wear socks with drunken leprechauns fighting English bobbies. Or to end world hunger, he can wear socks with funny cartoon pictures of overweight Americans. Better yet, overweight cops eating donuts! If you have a cause, better get to him soon before he runs out of socks to wear. Without guys like Kaepernick, how is the average person going to know what is going on in the world?

TG
              This. His approach isn't serious. It's not about finding common ground, just calling names.

Comment

Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Mister Hoarse View Post
                Would be ironic if Kaep needed Police protection tonight.
                It's very much a perfect storm with him coming to SD and it being Military Appreciation night and all. I really hope nothing ugly happens.

That said, dumping on all police for the a tons of a few police is mindless.

Comment

• bonehead
                  Undrafted
                  • Jul 2013
                  • TBD
                  • Retired
                  • Send PM

All police officers shouldn't be smeared because of a few rotten apples.

Like this guy, Nazi Reenactors ?? That's a thing??

Officer allegedly patrolled a Black Lives Matter march during the Democratic National Convention
                  Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                    No Sir, I Dont Like It
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Section 457
                    • Migrant Film Worker
                    • Send PM

Should we just use this as a gameday thread? The discussions will pretty much be about both the game and Twathead either way.
                    *I support Twathead's right to be a Twathead*
                    sigpic

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                      No Sir, I Dont Like It
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Section 457
                      • Migrant Film Worker
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by bonehead View Post
                      All police officers shouldn't be smeared because of a few rotten apples.

Like this guy, Nazi Reenactors ?? That's a thing??

http://www.phillyvoice.com/photos-su...r-nazi-tattoo/
                      Nazi masturbators is their thing.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
                        Grammar Police
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

This thread needs an enima, it already is about a douche....
                        Go Rivers!

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jul 2013
                          • Send PM

For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

Working...
                          X