OJ Parole hearing Live... July 20, 10:00 am.

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bolt-O
    Administrator
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

OJ Parole hearing Live... July 20, 10:00 am.

ESPN is covering this live. I don't ever recall hearing about a parole hearing being live broadcast; I think watching Charlie Manson would be interesting to watch. My guess is that he'll get paroled, and can continue in his search for Nicole and Ron's killer, while he lives on his $300K NFL pension.
    fender57
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
    http://www.thewrap.com/o-j-simpsons-...ing-televised/

ESPN is covering this live. I don't ever recall hearing about a parole hearing being live broadcast; I think watching Charlie Manson would be interesting to watch. My guess is that he'll get paroled, and can continue in his search for Nicole and Ron's killer, while he lives on his $300K NFL pension.
    Yeah, he already was granted parole once but he had two convictions and they were to be served consecutively, so this parole hearing is for the second conviction.

Comment

• bonehead
      Undrafted
      • Jul 2013
      • TBD
      • Retired
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
      http://www.thewrap.com/o-j-simpsons-...ing-televised/

FOX will hire him
      Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• Bolt-O
        Administrator
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Well, OJ gave his side of the story... I guess he didn't watch "Shawshank Redemption". He doesn't accept that he did anything wrong.

Comment

• Bolt-O
          Administrator
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Well, the parole board isn't going to consider the "acquittal" and the civil trial... but I don't know if he's going to get off here..

Comment

• Bolt-O
            Administrator
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

The board votes 4-0 for parole... he will be loose on 1 October....

Comment

Working...
            X