Clear All
  • Coachmarkos
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • SoDak
    • Technology Director
    • Send PM

Originally posted by pumpkinhead80 View Post
    then what did he "do there?" i missed it.

i just run my podcasts through itunes, and have and ipod in my car with an auxiliary cable.
    Nothing. I write a blog (occasionally) and recently did a post on podcasts. (I try not to promote it here...but I do tweet and facebook when I post something.)

I just started listening to Monday Morning Podcast and really enjoy it (although he's a boston homer... good grief get me away from Sawx Fans).

Haven't listened to Rogan yet.

And I'm curious about using podcast managers myself... I haven't used one, and I really haven't found many people who have.
    "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

• pumpkinhead80

Originally posted by coachmarkos View Post
      Nothing. I write a blog (occasionally) and recently did a post on podcasts. (I try not to promote it here...but I do tweet and facebook when I post something.)

I just started listening to Monday Morning Podcast and really enjoy it (although he's a boston homer... good grief get me away from Sawx Fans).

Haven't listened to Rogan yet.

And I'm curious about using podcast managers myself... I haven't used one, and I really haven't found many people who have.
      NO! he's actually living in la now and is pretty critical of the boston teams, finds himself rooting for smaller market teams etc, even said he enjoyed the padres and chargers before on podcasts, attending games, etc.

rogan can be hit or miss. some guests are great, sometimes the guests are decent, but he goes on a rant or starts a discussion that's very cool, other times you have to listen to him rant on pseudoscience he supports, etc. i enjoy probably 2/3 episodes he puts out.

why would one need a podcast manager exactly? like for a phone maybe? i've never put them on my phone since i have an ipod.

Comment

• Coachmarkos
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • SoDak
        • Technology Director
        • Send PM

yeah, from what I take ... a podcast manager, on your phone... would allow you to download the various podcasts from the different shows in one place.

Instead of having 5 different apps on your phone, on for carolla, one for mohr, one for burr, etc, etc...

You keep them all in one place...and maybe I can get "Doug Loves Movies" on there. No Android App for that, and that's one I really want.
        "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

• oneinchpunch
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Doug Benson is hilarious
          Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• pumpkinhead80

Think they have stitcher, etc.

Comment