Clear All
  • Coachmarkos
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • SoDak
    • Technology Director
    • Send PM

Lakers Thread (new one)

Thought I'd start a new thread for Lakers fans. (I know there are a few others on here.)

Finals will end this week, and then we'll head into the draft and FA in a hurry.

Any thoughts on what the Lakers will do?

I don't think they will keep the #4 pick... I think it will be traded for someone. I have no idea who.

If they do have to keep the pick, I like Darius Garland a lot, but as a PG type... I don't think that's the pick, unless they are moving Lonzo.

Jarrett Culver from Texas Tech is more likely, if they decide to keep the pick/player. 6'7" Well rounded player, at worst will be a solid starting "3 and D" guy for years.

Heard on the Simmons pod, they were just spitballing... that the Lakers could move Lonzo to Phoenix for the #6 pick... then they would have #4 and #6, and could leap to the front of the Anthony Davis sweepstakes.

I rate this as very unlikely. I do think the #4 pick gets moved for a player...maybe a wing like a Bradley Beal or something like that.

I don't want Jimmy Butler in Free Agency. He's a good player, but I just don't like his game. And I don't think he fits with LeBron and Lonzo.

"...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."
  • Bolt-O
    Administrator
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

I'm still a Laker fan, but my interest in the NBA has pretty much dried up, and its not because of the Lakers fade. Maybe because of social media....

Comment

Working...
    X