• Show
Clear All

The Dregs of NFL Society Thread

Have at it.
  • Heatmiser
    HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Is Dregs that kind of hairdoo that Verrett, Adae and David Johson have?

TG
    Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

Comment

• Boltx
        Dominate the day
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Panama
        Why bother with a trial and a defense, then? Strap him to the chair!
        No, but APs own statement refutes your assertion that we don't know if the injuries were caused by AP.

Except he said.that he did. He even used the word injury. And that's why he's getting all the hate, and rightfully so. Still haven't seen a comment where he should be denied his rights. Only that he made a deplorable decision and deserves the maximum extent of the law. Do you deny any of the above is true? If so, why?

Why does this get twisted into stripping AP of his rights?
        ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
          Grammar Police
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Say it ain't so Reggie!
          Reggie Bush defends Adrian Peterson, spanking

Posted by Darin Gantt on September 17, 2014, 12:40 PM EDT

Getty Images
          As it turns out, there are people worse at talking about the Adrian Peterson situation than the Vikings front office, or at least one.

Lions running back Reggie Bush said he supported Peterson’s method of punishing children, if not the degree to which Peterson took it.

“I was punished the same way,” Bush said on WFAN, via the New York Daily News. “And I know a lot of my friends and a lot of the guys I played with, they were punished the same way, too.”

“I got what we call whoopings.”

Bush said he’d “harshly” punish his 1-year-old daughter, if need be.
          “I definitely will try to — will obviously not leave bruises or anything like that on her,” Bush said. “But I definitely will discipline her harshly depending on what the situation is.”

He initially said he’d “consider” using a switch like Peterson did, but then said he misspoke.

“I said spanking,” he said. “Spanking is different than a branch or a stick”

Bush probably realized he stepped in a big pile upon leaving the interview, so he took to Twitter to start the ritual scraping of the shoe.

“Let’s get one thing straight people, I believe in disciplining a child period!” he wrote. “I believe in spanking a child (IF NEEDED) NOT beating them!

I’m a big believer in the First Amendment, and love it when football players speak openly and honestly.

But this is probably not the week to advocate for corporal punishment, unless you just enjoy having to explain what you really mean.
          Go Rivers!

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
            Grammar Police
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Gloria Alred to chime in on the subject at 3:00 today...
            Go Rivers!

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
              Grammar Police
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Boom goes the dynamite...
              Go Rivers!

Comment

• MakoShark
                Disgruntled
                • Jun 2013
                • North Alabama
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltx View Post
                No, but APs own statement refutes your assertion that we don't know if the injuries were caused by AP.

Except he said.that he did. He even used the word injury. And that's why he's getting all the hate, and rightfully so. Still haven't seen a comment where he should be denied his rights. Only that he made a deplorable decision and deserves the maximum extent of the law. Do you deny any of the above is true? If so, why?

Why does this get twisted into stripping AP of his rights?
                How is the accused being denied anything? What rights has he lost? If due process is so important to this case, why wasn't it afforded to the victim? Father does not equal judge, jury & executioner.
                sigpic

Comment

• ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
                  Just jumped the shark.

Comment

• Bolt-O
                    Administrator
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Welcome Jonathan Dwyer....

Comment

• KarlC
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jul 2013
                      • Send PM

Does "Dregs" apply to the f-ing ESPN media who waste 80% of 2 hours worth of daily NFL coverage talking about this sh*t when there's actual games on the schedule?

2nd place: The 'Hawks fans who keep calling in to the Chargers Power Hour trying to justify that loss.

"It was so hot" - Well, the Bolts had to play in the same temperature, and anyone who thinks SD is used to that crap is delusional.

"It wasn't the same team that won the Super Bowl" - Gimme a f-ing break - the one thing I heard hammered down my throat this offseason about the 'Hawks was how many players from last year were returning.

The NFL office in New York spotted SEA 7 points and they still lost by 10.

Sad, sad, sad.

SD guy in OZ

Comment

Working...
                      X