Championship Game Thread - who do you like going forward?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • captaind
    Cook This Pork Chops
    • Jun 2013
    • Mars
    • Ball Holder
    • Send PM

Originally posted by vinabolt View Post
    If you think the Pats accusations and DEN's cap cheat are on the same levels then sure, you were crazy.

You know what I meant. No one even knew about it. Media buried it to save face for horse-face Elway.

Comment

• vinabolt
      Vietnamese Chargers' Fan
      • Feb 2015
      • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post
      Why does one need to be devalued for the other to be valued? All are morally wrong (cheating), one is heinous (targeting players). Easy to hate them all, for their own specific violations.
      I'm not a monk. The fact that anybody can think those actions are the same, at the same level, is morally wrong itself.
      Follow me and my wife here: https://twitter.com/gossip_lady_se

Comment

• blueman
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by vinabolt View Post

I'm not a monk. The fact that anybody can think those actions are the same, at the same level, is morally wrong itself.
        Who said they were the same? Each is wrong, each in its own way. Why is that a problem?

Comment

• vinabolt
          Vietnamese Chargers' Fan
          • Feb 2015
          • Send PM

It goes back to the karma discussion. Somebody said that if karma is real than NE would get destroyed 10 times or something like that.

The point here is those actions are different and not on the same levels.

That's why NE keeps winning lucky, whenever they won the coin they won the OT, while NO won the coin and watched Brees passed ball sail on its own right to a Rams' DB back paddalling, luckily caught the ball while falling down. The NO target actually pushed the LAR DB right into the ball, a gift interception. NO had like 100 chances win the last 2 playoff games, and choked the game away in many ways, not just the officials. After the noncall, they still should have won the game, leading, won the OT coin. That's their last chance to win the SB. Brees' arm strength was never that great to begin with, this season show more with his age. Since the Cowboys' game, teams have been copying DAL's blueprint to get some inside pressure, where Brees' size and lack of arms got exposed somewhat.

Comment

• vinabolt
            Vietnamese Chargers' Fan
            • Feb 2015
            • Send PM

Apparently, laser lights was all over Brady's face and eyes all game during the KC game, in attempted to distract and mess with his vision all game long. Makes you wonder. I'd say more probable than not that KC management was behind this to bring the Lamar Hunt trophy back to the family, lol.

If this was the new golden boy Maholmes in Foxboro then you can imagine how many articles on NFL.com and mainstream media about this. The witchhunt and bias against the success of NE is just so annoying, so stupid. This type of media driven with bias and agendas have created a bunch of delusional parrots who refuse to acknowledge greatness, and refuse to use their heads while reading those witchhunting "reports". #Lasergate

And it seems only Brees took the loss like a real man. Other NO's member, from owner to coaches to players, took it like a bunch of crybabies. Rams fans just posted on social media a bunch of noncalls on NO's facemasks, holding, mugging, pass interference (especially offense, blatant picking) that wasn't call. So stop crying already NO people. You guys deserved it.
            Last edited by vinabolt; 01-22-2019, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X