Championship Game Thread - who do you like going forward?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bolt-O
    Administrator
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Yeah, bounty gate is very old news. Gregg Williams is still working, making good money, after doing his time, and the Saints paid their penalty. Karma? If things were right in the world, Foxboro would collapse into the biggest sinkhole ever, and the Chargers would have won 10 Super Bowls. I guess I'll tempt fate saying that karma doesn't exist, lol.

Comment

• blueman
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Got jobbed? Feel ripped off? Welcome to Chargerville and if you do not like it play baseball.

Comment

• vinabolt
        Vietnamese Chargers' Fan
        • Feb 2015
        • Send PM

It was a proven and verified fact that NO was trying to injured other players with their bounty program. Payments were not only made for plays like interceptions and fumble recoveries, but also for "cart-off" or "knockout" plays where opposing offensive players either were helped off the field or were hit so hard they couldn't return to the game.

In your case, it was a false claim that was already apology by the newspaper. No comparison here.

Even if they did film the walkthrough, there are no comparison with the crime of putting a bounty program to injured other human being. If you really think those 2 actions are on the same level than your mind must fuck up or you must be some kind of sicko. Sorry. Haters are like you, the ones that living in denial through nonsense, petty hatred and jealousy, despite constantly getting laughed at by others.

Originally posted by captaind View Post

Haters gonna hate, I guess.
        Last edited by vinabolt; 01-21-2019, 04:18 PM.
        Follow me and my wife here: https://twitter.com/gossip_lady_se

Comment

• vinabolt
          Vietnamese Chargers' Fan
          • Feb 2015
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
          Yeah, bounty gate is very old news. Gregg Williams is still working, making good money, after doing his time, and the Saints paid their penalty. Karma? If things were right in the world, Foxboro would collapse into the biggest sinkhole ever, and the Chargers would have won 10 Super Bowls. I guess I'll tempt fate saying that karma doesn't exist, lol.
          Actually, the fact that NO got fucked 2 straight years (Brees last 2 chances?) and seems to never can win SB again with Brees near retirement, and NE keep winning SBs only prove that karma is real. There are no comparison of the 2 actions by the 2 teams. NE didn't do anything morally wrong.

Kraft is a coward himself (for chicken out on lawsuits on the NFL on the "deflategate" and a lot of false reports), but he answered an interview that apparently Belichick made it a point to not acquite any women beater to the team. They'll take chance on troubled players (Hernandez, Moss, Gordon etc.), just not women beaters. Reason: They want tough guys there, and women beaters are cowards.

The Chargers didn't get fucked by outside force like NO in the playoffs. We' were just suck. The whistle vs. DEN was early in the regular season. No officials or outside forces made us go for it on 4th and 13. No officials or outside forces made us pass the ball 4 times at the 1 yd line. No officials made us putting the ball on the ground. No officials made Marlon Mcree letting Troy Brown ripped the ball away from him.
          Last edited by vinabolt; 01-21-2019, 04:20 PM.

Comment

• blueman
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Cheating is not morally wrong? Okay.

Also the league created this problem by allowing no cheating to occur every play. What happened was inevitable, and will repeat.

Comment

• vinabolt
              Vietnamese Chargers' Fan
              • Feb 2015
              • Send PM

Last edited by vinabolt; 01-21-2019, 06:07 PM.

Comment

• blueman
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

I understand your position. I disagree with it.

Comment

• captaind
                  Cook This Pork Chops
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Mars
                  • Ball Holder
                  • Send PM

So this is why Goodell burned the evidence & fined Belicheat....because they did nothing unethical. Lol.

At least you acknowledged the Donkeys scandal. I brought that up in a conversation last week & people were looking at me like I was crazy.

Comment

• vinabolt
                    Vietnamese Chargers' Fan
                    • Feb 2015
                    • Send PM

Ok, filming the signals from the sideline is morally wrong. Make a ball lighter (if they did it) is morally wrong.

You do understand that I talked about all of this with the Sain'ts bounty to injured others in mind right? Don't be ridiculous here.

Comment

• vinabolt
                      Vietnamese Chargers' Fan
                      • Feb 2015
                      • Send PM

If you think the Pats accusations and DEN's cap cheat are on the same levels then sure, you were crazy.

Originally posted by captaind View Post

At least you acknowledged the Donkeys scandal. I brought that up in a conversation last week & people were looking at me like I was crazy.

Comment

• captaind
                        Cook This Pork Chops
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Mars
                        • Ball Holder
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by vinabolt View Post
                        Ok, filming the signals from the sideline is morally wrong. Make a ball lighter (if they did it) is morally wrong.

You do understand that I talked about all of this with the Sain'ts bounty to injured others in mind right? Don't be ridiculous here.
                        It's all morally wrong.

But doesn't seem that the Patriots have endured much karma. They'll always be suspect in my book.

Comment

• blueman
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Why does one need to be devalued for the other to be valued? All are morally wrong (cheating), one is heinous (targeting players). Easy to hate them all, for their own specific violations.

Comment

Working...
                          X