• Feb 2019
    • Send PM

That's a lot of pancakes...

Comment

• Bolt Dude
      Draftnik
      • Oct 2020
      • Send PM

Another nice day for Cam Thomas, and a big win for SDSU over Boise State to get to the MW championship game.

6T, 1 sack, 2 TFLs, 3 QB hits, and a pressure that forced a big INT. He now leads FBS in QB hits with 19, I believe.
      Our quarterback is a golden god.

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt Dude View Post
        Another nice day for Cam Thomas, and a big win for SDSU over Boise State to get to the MW championship game.

6T, 1 sack, 2 TFLs, 3 QB hits, and a pressure that forced a big INT. He now leads FBS in QB hits with 19, I believe.
        Didnt see it dammit. Ill have to look for it later on Youtube or something. I wanted to see more. I'll look at Youtube for some video of him.

I was thinking about your idea of moving Bosa to play more 4i as he does look good there and getting someone like Thomas to rotate with him at 4i and Edge. Not sure Thomas is an immediate impact guy but could be a great asset in year 2 in the NFL. Believe it or not Bosa and Aaron Donald are listed at the same weight of 280lbs but Bosa is 6'5" while Donald is 6'1".

Id be looking at 2 Edge rushers next offseason whether it comes from the draft, FA'cy or both. Not sure Nwosu will be back.

EDIT...Not much on him on Youtube to see yet
        Last edited by Boltjolt; 11-26-2021, 03:01 PM.

Comment

• Bolt Dude
          Draftnik
          • Oct 2020
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Didnt see it dammit. Ill have to look for it later on Youtube or something. I wanted to see more. I'll look at Youtube this weekend for some video of him.

I was thinking about your idea of moving Bosa to play more 4i as he does look good there and getting someone like Thomas to rotate with him at 4i and Edge. Not sure Thomas is an immediate impact guy but could be a great asset in year 2 in the NFL. Believe it or not Bosa and Aaron Donald are listed at the same weight of 280lbs but Bosa is 6'5" while Donald is 6'1".

Id be looking at 2 Edge rushers next offseason whether it comes from the draft, FA'cy or both. Not sure Nwosu will be back.
          It was a fun game to watch if you can catch it. A come back win for the Aztecs, who pulled their starting QB in the 2nd quarter, then dominated the 2nd half with their back up.

Cam Thomas lined up at like 5 different spots on the DL. Saw BSU doubling him a lot in the 1st half, but they had to stop in the 3rd quarter because it was creating too many pass rush opportunities for the other guys.

The BSU QB must have taken at least 10 vicious hits. He had to be taken out of the game in the 4th.

I think Staley should move Bosa around all game long to keep the offense guessing. But yeah, they should create more packages for him to play inside. He’s too good in a 3 point stance.

Comment

• Bolt Dude
            Draftnik
            • Oct 2020
            • Send PM

I like this RB from NCST. Not Zonovan Knight. Ricky Person Jr. He declared. Good size. Decisive. Runs hard.

5840F724-10A5-4A43-B397-CF305455C9A0.jpeg

Comment

• Boltjolt
              Dont let the PBs fool ya
              • Jun 2013
              • Henderson, NV
              • Send PM

Anybody watching Wash vs Wash st

Wash st RB Max Borghi sure looks a lot like McCaffrey....yes white guy lol.
              Got some speed, quick cuts. 205 lbs and as a Frosh and Soph had 139 receptions but only 14 this year for some reason .

Had a nice 40+ TD called back from a holding call
              He has declared.

After 2 quarters I had to look him up. Played one game last year and I guess decided to opt out.

Comment

• Bolt Dude
                Draftnik
                • Oct 2020
                • Send PM

Anybody watching Wash vs Wash st

Wash st RB Max Borghi sure looks a lot like McCaffrey....yes white guy lol.
                Got some speed, quick cuts. 205 lbs and as a Frosh and Soph had 139 receptions but only 14 this year for some reason .

Had a nice 40+ TD called back from a holding call
                He has declared.

After 2 quarters I had to look him up. Played one game last year and I guess decided to opt out.
                Seems like there’s a good stock of day 3 RBs. Travis Dye from Oregon has impressed me this year, too. Though he’s only 190ish. Crafty runner though. All these guys will separate themselves at the combine.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                  Dont let the PBs fool ya
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Henderson, NV
                  • Send PM

Seems like there’s a good stock of day 3 RBs. Travis Dye from Oregon has impressed me this year, too. Though he’s only 190ish. Crafty runner though. All these guys will separate themselves at the combine.
                  I really like Breece Hall too. 220 lbs. I'd use a 2nd-3rd on him.
                  Looks pretty fast but deceptively so. Runs north and south but and he will break it outside and go around and out run everybody,. change direction and go the other way. Seems to like to break outside often. Good vision.

Got to have some wheels to do that.

Saw Reggie Bush interview him and seems a good, humble kid. Last year instead of going out and doing things he would stay in his room and study. Coaches will love that.

Comment

• Bolt Dude
                    Draftnik
                    • Oct 2020
                    • Send PM

I really like Breece Hall too. 220 lbs. I'd use a 2nd-3rd on him.
                    Looks pretty fast but deceptively so. Runs north and south but he don't care, he will break it outside and go around and out run everybody,. change direction and go the other way.

Got to have some wheels to do that.

Saw Reggie Bush interview him and seems a good, humble kid. Last year instead of going out and doing things he would stay in his room and study. Coaches will love that.
                    The only thing that worries me about Breece Hall is his mileage. They’ve used him a lot over the years, much like Northwestern and JJ. Other than that, what’s not to like?

Comment

• Boltjolt
                      Dont let the PBs fool ya
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Henderson, NV
                      • Send PM

The only thing that worries me about Breece Hall is his mileage. They’ve used him a lot over the years, much like Northwestern and JJ. Other than that, what’s not to like?
                      Agree but you just can't tell. Adrian Peterson got used a lot in college and Derek Henry had 395 carries his last season in Alabama, insane!

Hall has 700 carries and 80 receptions so that is a bit concerning.

Wonder what LTs touches were at TCU.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                        Dont let the PBs fool ya
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Henderson, NV
                        • Send PM

Wow LT had 943 carries and 43 reception at TCU.
                        At least Hall would share the carries with Ekeler.

EDIT....Wow again, Justin Jackson had 1142 caries and 122 receptions in college. Thats a ton of work.

Hec Hall compared to some is fresh lol.
                        Last edited by Boltjolt; 11-27-2021, 10:38 AM.

Comment

• La Costa Boy
                          Pretty much retired......
                          • Sep 2018
                          • JoJa
                          • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
                          • Send PM

I like a lot of the late round backs. I would hate to use a 3rd on a RB when it looks like Tyler Badie, James Cook, Pierre Strong, D'vonte Price and Zamir White may/could be available into the 6th or 7th round. Also someone like White just might be a UDFA........

If this is the case, I would rather see a 3rd round Edge, DT, CB or OT.

Comment

Working...
                          X