• Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt Dude View Post
    Got a few problems with PFN:
    Milton Williams at 192?
    Walker Little at 79?
    Joe Tryon at 103?
    Janarius Robinson at 184?
    Learherwood should be lower than 48.
    And I always feel all the sims underrate Fehoko, Imatorbhebhe, and Jonathan Adams. That might just be me though.
    Im going to ramble some here...sorry lol.

They all have some problems. TDN has some problems as well but ive seen Little as high as #40 down to #115...so still in that 2nd round range on down. How GMs see him could be in a range of idk...maybe 20 to 90. Who knows, it isnt there for us to see ,,but that would be awesome to see after the draft lol.

Milton, Agree he will likely go higher and Tryon sliding because i assume he sat out the year, pro day not til April 8th

Robinson IDK, he wasnt that productive but he is potentual that i like, .... and neither was Dayo very productive... even less production and he is 94. He is injured, may not be ready for TC...probably wont be and he will slide on top of not being that productive.

Im sure GMs have these guys different as well. For instance, you love Molden, i like Molden but have him lower in the 60's. Good player but i dont want to use #47 on him as a slot CB.
    I dont want to have to move Harris outside so i focus on a outside CB first who can play early. Hence what i have above. Now a GM may have his two outside CBs and would love a slot CB. He may go sooner than what i have him then.

My thoughts are, players keep moving up as prodays come around and then they blaze these ridiculous 40s and 3 cones. Pundits saying this guy can find himself in day 2 or 3(from rd 4-5 say)....well they all cant be day 2 or 3 lol. Only so much room so some good players are going to slide.

Milton has short arms. Shorter than Ingram has so that might take him from GMs thinking he can play some Edge with his unworldly numbers like i was pondering. May be just a DT which is cool, he was good there.

Everyone has their favorites so to speak. Im trying not to focus on anybody in particular. Just want the best we can get. I had Parsons and Farley there in the one above to choose from and went with the CB. Next time ill try Parsons lol. He falls to me 6 of 10 times.

At least PFN mixes it up. PFF does not do that much. Cant speak for TDN as i dont use it enough.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Dec 2019
      • Send PM

I like Popper’s draft but I’d like to know what other CB would have been available at 47 besides Asante. Seems like most are higher on him than I.

I wouldn’t mind his height if his body was more stout. But he’s got those narrow lil shoulders. I don’t know—sometimes good things come in those mini-me sizes.

Maybe we should be looking for a smaller quicker guy to compliment Davis’ length and straight line speed. Ambry Thomas could be had in the 4th...
      When I mentioned I liked Poppers draft - it was more the positions than the players. And I get I liked it because I agree with the positions but been saying all along the Chargers needs were OT, CB, Edge, IDL, IOL, TE and you can include Safety. So for me - more than players its positions being addressed

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Yeah. Not a boundary corner is what I meant by not a vertical corner. But I’m not even sure he has the pure speed required to play field corner. That’s why I pegged him in the slot and short zone.
        Bynum ran a 4.49 at his pro day. So again, that could be right or it could really be a 4.54. Instincts come into play more there than pure speed. Sherman isnt and has never been real fast.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
          Smooth Operation
          • May 2017
          • Send PM

Somebody tell TDN about Meinerz
          We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

When I mentioned I liked Poppers draft - it was more the positions than the players. And I get I liked it because I agree with the positions but been saying all along the Chargers needs were OT, CB, Edge, IDL, IOL, TE and you can include Safety. So for me - more than players its positions being addressed
            Not sure i get this statement but ok. So if he picked a OT in round 4 you would be ok because he picked one? I know you wouldnt be ok with that from previous posts. He didnt get an Edge rusher til round 6 but ive heard him say he doesn't think thats a big need.

I really like Cisco. He is a playmaker but he will need some coaching as he takes chances and in the NFL , he can get burned easier.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Dec 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Not sure i get this statement but ok. So if he picked a OT in round 4 you would be ok because he picked one? I know you wouldnt be ok with that from previous posts. He didnt get an Edge rusher til round 6 but ive heard him say he doesn't think thats a big need.

I really like Cisco. He is a playmaker but he will need some coaching as he takes chances and in the NFL , he can get burned easier.
              No --he did pick OT in R1 and CB in R2 - which are need based picks

My thing is I have no idea if Asante Samuel is the right CB to pick in R2 -- just that its a pretty big need and wouldn't want to go lower than R2 for CB
              and same with OT - he picked him early in the draft. I think OT should be a pick by at the latest R2 but prefer R1

The Tremble pick - I have already resigned myself to the fact that Telesco will overdraft him - Notre Dame player
              But where he picked OT, OG and CB - I liked the rounds he picked those.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                Smooth Operation
                • May 2017
                • Send PM

Draft him now.
                Right now.
                Last year it was Herb, the Charger fan.

Sincerely, wu in Marketing.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Oct 2017
                  • Great White North
                  • Draftnik
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

Draft him now.
                  Right now.

We would get a premier EDGE prospect that is scheme/position versatile with a fully loaded passrush arsenal and a solid run defender.
                  My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                  K9
                  Nasir
                  Tillery
                  Parham
                  Reed

Comment

• CivilBolt
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Nov 2019
                    • Send PM

Draft him now.
                    Right now.

Before Herb, we got Quessenberry in 2018. Keep it rolling

Comment

• Maniaque 6
                      French Speaking Charger Fan
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Québec city
                      • Send PM

Zierlein sees him at 26 !

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                        Smooth Operation
                        • May 2017
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Maniaque 6 View Post
                        Zierlein sees him at 26 !
                        Zierlein will piss in your corn flakes every morning if you give him a chance.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                          Dont let the PBs fool ya
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Henderson, NV
                          • Send PM

Draft him now.
                          Right now.

Brevin Jordon is from Las Vegas. Played for Bishop Gorman High School,.... where all the top players go here.

Comment

Working...
                          X