• Show
Clear All
  • dmac_bolt
    Day Tripper
    • May 2019
    • North of the Lagoon
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post
    Rams barely had any depth also. It was primarily Kupp and Woods before picking up OBJ. And then Woods went down immediately after the pickup. Their offense stalled in the SB after OBJ went out.
    I thought they won?
    “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Xenos
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Feb 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

I thought they won?
      They won despite not having that much depth at WR. It helped that their defense kept them in the game.

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
        Charger Fan since 1978
        • Sep 2021
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
        What troubles me about Horvath is he really has never played FB or done any lead blocking or any move blocking (HBack). Everyone just assumes that due to his size he will just take to the blocking. But in college he truly was a RB. A very, very large RB. So he may disappoint as a FB/HB, at least at first. I think he definitely will be a good ST player.

TG
        I’ve started watching the east-west shrine game to get a glimpse of zander horvath, leddie brown, sebastion, and ya’sir taylor. I’m in quarter#1 and will have to finish watching it later. So far horvath whiffing on two blocks as a FB not a good look, brown looks solid will need to see his pass blocking but he’s a big dude that runs angry, good vision, yards after contact, he looks solid, he’s coming for RB3 spot so kelley and roundtree better watch it! Haven’t seen sebastion much, but taylor has really popped in the first quarter including a nice 1 vs 1 open field tackle on the huge leaddie brown! One PBU and a couple tackles already in the game. Taylor looks really good! He reminds me so much of asante samuel, I think he’s going to play a lot in 2022. Campbell needs to watch out.
        "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
          Grammar Police
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

If our Wars can get it done why did we have to go for it on so many 4th downs?
          Go Rivers!

Comment

• Topcat
            AKA "Pollcat"
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

I’ve started watching the east-west shrine game to get a glimpse of zander horvath, leddie brown, sebastion, and ya’sir taylor. I’m in quarter#1 and will have to finish watching it later. So far horvath whiffing on two blocks as a FB not a good look, brown looks solid will need to see his pass blocking but he’s a big dude that runs angry, good vision, yards after contact, he looks solid, he’s coming for RB3 spot so kelley and roundtree better watch it! Haven’t seen sebastion much, but taylor has really popped in the first quarter including a nice 1 vs 1 open field tackle on the huge leaddie brown! One PBU and a couple tackles already in the game. Taylor looks really good! He reminds me so much of asante samuel, I think he’s going to play a lot in 2022. Campbell needs to watch out.
            I think Campbell is gone...

Comment

• Maniaque 6
              French Speaking Charger Fan
              • Jan 2019
              • Québec city
              • Send PM

I hope Campbell is gone.

Comment

• Xenos
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Feb 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
                If our Wars can get it done why did we have to go for it on so many 4th downs?
                We’ll continue going for it if the analytics are in our favor. We shouldn’t be going for it on 4th and long as much.

Comment

• Xenos
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Feb 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Maniaque 6 View Post
                  I hope Campbell is gone.
                  Campbell will probably be relegated to 5th CB, which is where he should be. A decent depth guy that can occasionally fill in. Just not for any long duration.

Comment

• Maniaque 6
                    French Speaking Charger Fan
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Québec city
                    • Send PM

4th and 10 from your 30 ? :whistlin:

Comment

• La Costa Boy
                      Pretty much retired......
                      • Sep 2018
                      • JoJa
                      • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
                      • Send PM

I just saw a piece by Chad Reuter on NFL.com. It was a draft grade article for every team. We got an A along with the Chiefs and Broncos while the Raiders got an A-. The AFC West is going to be a tough MoFo this year hands down.

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
                        Grammar Police
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

If our WR core was so good they would complete first downs on theirs down and not need the extra try as often...
                        Go Rivers!

Comment

• Chargerfreak
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Sep 2018
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Maniaque 6 View Post
                          4th and 10 from your 30 ? :whistlin:
                          I will never forget the look Herbert gave Staley after that play. Chilling.

Comment

Working...
                          X