• Show
Clear All
  • Leslie Grossman
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Nov 2020
    • Oklahoma
    • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post
    Saw the score of the game today and wondered... When was the last time Minn trounced Mich St?
    Putting Ibrahim, Deuce Vaughn, and Jirehl Brock in my 4th & 5th round RB cluster

Comment

• Leslie Grossman
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Nov 2020
      • Oklahoma
      • Send PM

Love Kancey in our first round cluster to replace Tillery and be Aaron Donald lite. Shore up the run D and preserve Bosa and Mack for 2 more years in the Super Bowl window.

Comment

• Leslie Grossman
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Nov 2020
        • Oklahoma
        • Send PM

looking @the history/pattern of Stalesco, would surmise the odds are that the neither of Pips nor Feiler are resigned, and that they will draft an Olineman and sign a FA lineman as well.

for myself, my suspicion is that Eli Cox could turn into my Zion Johnson of this draft, as he could well play himself into first round consideration when all is said and done.

are there any FA lineman that you think might fit w/us ??
        You were first on Zion so you have my full attention regarding O Line. Hopefully Feiler loves it in LA and will restructure at a discount to compete with Salyer for a starting job at guard.
        If Feiler exits all the more reason to draft a RT high.

Comment

• beachcomber
          & ramblin' man
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Leslie Grossman View Post

Saw the score of the game today and wondered... When was the last time Minn trounced Mich St?
          Putting Ibrahim, Deuce Vaughn, and Jirehl Brock in my 4th & 5th round RB cluster
          Deuce Vaughn's NFL compare is Darren Sproles in some circles....
          5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• beachcomber
            & ramblin' man
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

Love Kancey in our first round cluster to replace Tillery and be Aaron Donald lite. Shore up the run D and preserve Bosa and Mack for 2 more years in the Super Bowl window.
            really not sure where to slot him.... am mainly on watch due to Ninja's heavy rec on him last year, and.... more Aaron Donaldesque/round one, or Brandon Mebane/round threeish (which is where alotta pundits have him @present ?) ?
            5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• Leslie Grossman
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Nov 2020
              • Oklahoma
              • Send PM

Deuce Vaughn's NFL compare is Darren Sproles in some circles....
              Watched K State beat OU and thought the same thing.
              AJ knew what he was doing picking Sproles in the 4th and Turner in the 5th when he was on a roll his 1st 4 years.
              Like Martinez as a late round pick to back up Herbie.
              Beebe as a mid round G/C

Comment

• Leslie Grossman
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Nov 2020
                • Oklahoma
                • Send PM

really not sure where to slot him.... am mainly on watch due to Ninja's heavy rec on him last year, and.... more Aaron Donaldesque/round one, or Brandon Mebane/round threeish (which is where alotta pundits have him @present ?) ?
                Many have him with a 1st round grade, I will be watching him throughout the year. I want an Olshansky/Castillo type to replace Tillery and be great against the run again because it means less tackles and blocks Bosa, Mack and the MLBs have to take on. Depending on how the draft falls maybe build a dominant front 3 like the Rams had with Donald, Robinson, and Gaines last year.
                Also like Byron Young from Bama 6'3 292 in the 3rd.

Comment

• beachcomber
                  & ramblin' man
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Send PM

Watched K State beat OU and thought the same thing.
                  AJ knew what he was doing picking Sproles in the 4th and Turner in the 5th when he was on a roll his 1st 4 years.
                  Like Martinez as a late round pick to back up Herbie.
                  Beebe as a mid round G/C
                  got my eye on Beebe a little bit.... wish he was a day three guy, but think he's gonna be a day two pick.

Comment

• beachcomber
                    & ramblin' man
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Send PM

Others Who Improved Their Stock

YaYa Diaby | EDGE | Louisville | 6’3”, 270 lbs | 6 TCKL, 2.5 TFL, 1.5 SCK

Mohamed Ibrahim | RB | Minnesota | 5’9”, 210 lbs | 23 CAR, 202 YDS, 3 TD

Comment

• beachcomber
                      & ramblin' man
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

2022 NFL Draft Stock Down

Bryan Bresee, DT, Clemson
                      Bresee has been dealing with a horrible family tragedy, and that could be having an impact on his play this year. Bresee is also coming off a torn ACL from 2021, so he could be still working his way back to his 2020 form. This year, Bresee has been solid at the point of attack to hold his ground, but he also is struggling to get off blocks. Bresee needs to show more pass-rush ability to shed blocks and get off linemen in the ground game. Bresee might be better off returning for his senior year and improving before going to the next level rather than entering the 2023 NFL Draft.

Comment

• beachcomber
                        & ramblin' man
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Send PM

Julius Brents, CB, Kansas State
                        Team sources say Brents has impressed them this season with his cover skills. He is a tough defender with massive size for a NFL cornerback at 6-foot-3, 202 pounds. Bringing strength and tenacity, Brents is a hard tackler and physical defender. In 2021, he recorded 49 tackles, an interception and two passes defended.

Comment

• beachcomber
                          & ramblin' man
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Send PM

I only have interest in talking about Bumper Pool. He’s everywhere, okay? Doesn’t he kinda look like one of those Ohio State linebackers like Pete Werner who they just didn’t get for some reason? Guy makes plays. That’s all I know. What’s he going to run? That’s all I want to know right now. I hope fast but I’m not super optimistic. I hope fast.
                          ps/edit: searched for his 40 time.... 5.01 :More Q Please:

Comment

Working...
                          X