• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jamrock
    lawyers, guns and money
    • Sep 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by CanadianBoltFan View Post

Well now that Arthur Smith has been canned, we will get a chance to find out.
    and they got a QB

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

Did you see Tank Dell play last season? This kid Malik Washington is a bit bigger, in the same mold as Jordan Addison and Zay Flowers. Here's another vid, the first line is "He's great at every facet of playing the WR position."

I like Malik in the top of the 5th...hopefully.. May be a 4th. He bigger than Dell in weight by 26 lbs as Dell was injured 3 times last season. But Malik is only 5'8" .
      Malik did 19 reps which for a WR is pretty good.

Comment

• blueman
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post
        And you guys were laughing at me liking Brian Thomas!

No, just laughing.😆

Comment

• gzubeck
          Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
          • Jan 2019
          • Tucson, AZ
          • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post

No, just laughing.😆
          More like ignoring me...Hey guys this thomas kid is pretty good...yeah yeah...we hear yeah....back to ignore...hey guys this Thomas guy is pretty good...yeah yeah....back to ignore....snore some more....LOL!

Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

More like ignoring me...Hey guys this thomas kid is pretty good...yeah yeah...we hear yeah....back to ignore...hey guys this Thomas guy is pretty good...yeah yeah....back to ignore....snore some more....LOL!

He is a good WR and always thought so but he is a first rounder down out of our pick range. Just one.of those players out of where we pick and not on my radar.

Even if we get 11 and 23 he isn't on my radar. I can see KC trading up for him or staying and getting Mitchell.

Comment

• gzubeck
              Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
              • Jan 2019
              • Tucson, AZ
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

He is a good WR and always thought so but he is a first rounder down out of our pick range. Just one.of those players out of where we pick and not on my radar.

Even if we get 11 and 23 he isn't on my radar. I can see KC trading up for him or staying and getting Mitchell.
              Don't worry, the rest of the people in the know he's on their radar....

Comment

• gzubeck
                Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                • Jan 2019
                • Tucson, AZ
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Lefty2SLO View Post

I'm a fan of McConkey. He's sneaky fast, smart, slippery and always seems to be open. Look like a killer slot guy (with speed).
                Weird that Simms blew him off in his top ten selection. I think his game will be good enough that whoever selects him will be pleasantly surprised....

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
                  Moderate Skeptic
                  • May 2022
                  • Send PM

Weird that Simms blew him off in his top ten selection. I think his game will be good enough that whoever selects him will be pleasantly surprised....

Simms has some wierd takes . . . . . . . . . .Drake Maye at the bottom of the QB list???

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                    Oline-Tip of the Spear...
                    • Feb 2019
                    • McLean Illinois
                    • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                    • Send PM

On my radar...you watch his tape, its ridiculous...most of his targets, he has incredible seperation...this is a guy who REALLY takes the top off defenses...only question mark is contested catches, but...is it really his fault he lacks experience in that regard? Nobody can cover him, lol...

In all seriousness, though...over 17 yds per reception, 17 TDs, nearly one in every 4 catches...but was he open so often, and by so much, because the secondaries were always cheating an eye towards Nabors?...or was it moves/speed/acceleration/great routes that did it?

Regardless, he is still #4 for me, and only a consideration if we trade back. Simms, as usual, is trying to garner attention with nonconformist rankings, which he, no doubt, hopes will be considered "hot takes"...he does it every year. But the kid is good...
                    Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• Boltjolt
                      Dont let the PBs fool ya
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Henderson, NV
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Lefty2SLO View Post

Simms has some wierd takes . . . . . . . . . .Drake Maye at the bottom of the QB list???
                      In the 2021 draft Sims had Kellen Mond as his #1 QB.

Mond has 3 pass att in 3 seasons.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                        Dont let the PBs fool ya
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Henderson, NV
                        • Send PM

He isn't on my radar because he will go mid or so round 1 and I don't think we are going WR round 1.

And if we do, it will be maybe at 11 if we trade with Minnesota, and if Bowers is gone,...and maybe Odunze is there. But we don't have 11 and 23 and we won't know that till probably draft day as QBs come off the board.

Comment

• Leslie Grossman
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Nov 2020
                          • Oklahoma
                          • Send PM

Got a new pick at 37 after the Bozeman signing.
                          Going from center to LG Cooper Beebe. The best run blocking guard in college who played LG his last 2 years.
                          Zion goes back to RG.
                          Won’t be shocked if the Lions take him at 29 though to replace Jonah Jackson.

Comment

Working...
                          X