• Show
Clear All
  • Fleet 1
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Kauai
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post
    Ricky Pearsall...considered a savvy route runner, but then he smokes the combine too...4.39 speed...obnoxious 3 cone...and white man CAN jump...

3.0% or less drop rate over past 2 seasons...

Gonna watch the tape tonight...

Digging for 2nd round receivers...just in case...
    But thats where we take Corum. lol

Comment

• Boltinloudguy
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Nov 2021
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
      Kool Aid ran an unofficial 4.47 today. 5'11.5", 199 lbs

I dont know what a Jones fracture is but apparently it doesnt bother him as he didnt know he had it and he is getting surgery on it after this and will be ready for TC.

May have moved him up a little in round 1.

Havent seen yet if Arnold has run again. He ran a 4.5 at the combine so they are about the same anyways.
      If they want to trade down even more and take Kool-Aid, I’m all for it. He’s a damn good player and answered the question about his speed.

Comment

• Fleet 1
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Kauai
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

The Vikes may have heard a rumor that another team wanted to trade up to #3 or #4, so maybe #5 might not be high enough for them to secure their targeted QB...apparently Maye in this case...as the draft gets closer, there's still a possibility of a trade down...some GM in the hot seat may feel it warming up, and may feel he has to make a move...
        Rumor Du Jour + Liars Month = Take with grain of salt? lol

Comment

• Boltinloudguy
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Nov 2021
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

No reason for him to work out if he’s going to be a top 5 pick. Needless injury risk essentially to do the pro day. Also this:

For me, he just seems like he’s going to be an entitled diva moving forward. It’s not even him not doing workouts that bother me as much as, not even talking to teams and the media at the combine. Look, I could be wrong, I just have a feeling.

I want a guy that is just as much of a blue chip player and puts in the work to show everybody another reason why they are the best. I’ll say it again and again, Odunze will be the best WR to come out of this draft. He is the ultimate team player.

Comment

• charger1_sj
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Nov 2022
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltinloudguy View Post

For me, he just seems like he’s going to be an entitled diva moving forward. It’s not even him not doing workouts that bother me as much as, not even talking to teams and the media at the combine. Look, I could be wrong, I just have a feeling.

I want a guy that is just as much of a blue chip player and puts in the work to show everybody another reason why they are the best. I’ll say it again and again, Odunze will be the best WR to come out of this draft. He is the ultimate team player.
            Looks like he met with 9 teams at the combine.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Dec 2019
              • Send PM

I am not going to ding MHJr for not going through this stuff. The tape doesn't lie. That said, I will give credit to Odunze for doing the extra at the combine.

Comment

• Fleet 1
                TPB Founder
                • Jun 2013
                • Kauai
                • Send PM

If WRs are insane route runners...im almost always fine with just the film. Keenan ran slow. But his routes were why i had him so high. 3rd round made me laugh. Pickens the same thing. I do sort of want to see what Nabers does though. lol Doubt he runs now. I also think Harrison and Odunze have more of the route tree under their belts and while they can play the slot...they are Godly perimeter prospects. I think Nabers will do damage in the slot. Over 50% of his damage came from the slot in 2023. So i want to see his deep speed. He runs good routes...not all of them are on film though. I also tend to think guys like McConkey and Roman Wilson make insane slot WRs and if we double down...I almost prefer Harrison or Odunze to compliment guys like that. Same with Pearsall and Corley. Washington and Cowing are a couple other slot guys that would comp Harrison and Odunze nicely. Wondering who would be there with the Keenan 4th we acquired.

Roman Wilson and Odunze might be my highest IQ type WRs. I love that Odunze bit the bullet and put it all out for everyone to see. If Nabers doesnt run...and given his slot usage(Slot guys dont typically go high...wondering if Rome gets drafted ahead of him) he may take a hit. Doubtful but lets see his pace. Risky for him to run imo. With Odunze biting his heels. Id like to see his athletic numbers compared to Romes. But its no deal breaker.

For comparison Chase was a 25% slot guy at LSU. Nabers keeps getting compared to Chase. If i recall Nabers was more perimeter the year prior. But such a savvy slot guy. I dont compare him to Chase. I do compare Odunze to Jefferson though. Would love to see Nabers run in the 4.3's. And if he doesnt...i might think hes just hiding the fact he is a 4.5 guy.

I promise this is a slight on Nabers...and yes i like Odunze more and have all season...Nabers is a total beast. But he is neck and neck with Rome amongst many respected draft guys. I want to see him feel the need to separate a little bit with Rome.

Comment

• Xenos
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Feb 2019
                  • Send PM

Based on Breer’s Tweet, he did meet with 9 teams at the Combine though.

Comment

• Fleet 1
                    TPB Founder
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Kauai
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
                    Kool Aid ran an unofficial 4.47 today. 5'11.5", 199 lbs

I dont know what a Jones fracture is but apparently it doesnt bother him as he didnt know he had it and he is getting surgery on it after this and will be ready for TC.

May have moved him up a little in round 1.

Havent seen yet if Arnold has run again. He ran a 4.5 at the combine so they are about the same anyways.
                    Kind of shocked how small and slow some of the top DBs are this year. Honestly just not vibing with a lot of them Arnold is technically a very solid CB. McKinstry is solid....has some flaws...they all do. Nobody really screaming top 10 to me. Some of the faster guys also need work. I think my favorite all around DB is still Cooper Dejean. But most of the DBs i like i put in pick 17 and back range. Im hoping Dejean can run at his private work out for teams coming off a broken leg. Still really love his versatility. But man i guess im just sort of tempered with the DBs. As much as we need them. 40 times are not everything....but man its becoming more important with CBs these days. The way teams use guys like hill...pre snap movement...backing off DBs to get them in space...they are getting blown past.

No question Arnold is a very high IQ football player and that helps sort of overcome any lack of speed. But projecting these guys in the NFL is tough for me right now. There are a lot of guys that will be available at other positions of need that i feel much safer with. WR and OL especially. I do think it makes a lot of sense to look at a couple of the free agent CBs on the market.

Comment

• Xenos
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Feb 2019
                      • Send PM

Interesting 🧐

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Dec 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post
                        Interesting 🧐

Alabama Ohio State and USC all had pro days today

Wonder who the Bears are sending to Columbus and Bama

But to your point -- spending a lot of time with one of the drafts best pure RT prospects - interesting

Comment

• Boltjolt
                          Dont let the PBs fool ya
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Henderson, NV
                          • Send PM

👀
                          I would really love this to happen for one WR for us.

Even though I still want Bowers how cool would it be to have Sons of HOFers Harrison and Rice?

Comment

Working...
                          X