Clear All
  • bonehead
    Undrafted
    • Jul 2013
    • TBD
    • Retired
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
    Id rather have Fuller CB in the 1st.....Moncrief in the 2nd and move up into the 3rd for Jones. lol But we would probably have to take Jones in the 2nd and move up into the 3rd for a WR. The position is deep and most likely will have a stud WR in the early 3rd.
    OK....but let's stay with my scenario, in that case we still get a deep threat WR and our NT, is there a solid CB with our second pick?
    Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• bonehead
      Undrafted
      • Jul 2013
      • TBD
      • Retired
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Steve View Post
      McCullers just looks huge, but I think he is too slow to play in the NFL. He is slow off the snap, he is not quick and every time I watch him, it seems like the OL hits him first. I don't see how he is going to survive let alone prosper.
      Most draft analysts have him as a 3/4 round prospect....your eval makes him look like a 7th/UDFA.....I don't disagree..it will be interesting to see where he goes
      Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• Fleet
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Cardiff - Poipu
        • Send PM

Originally posted by bonehead View Post
        OK....but let's stay with my scenario, in that case we still get a deep threat WR and our NT, is there a solid CB with our second pick?
        I wouldn't take McCullers in the 3rd but i also wouldn't take Herron there. lol

Comment

• Beerman
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Eastlake
          • Send PM

Find all the latest Rotoworld fantasy sports news, live coverage, videos, highlights, stats, predictions, and results right here on NBC Sports.

For the Moncrief lovers, this supports your claims.

Comment

• Fleet
            TPB Founder
            • Jun 2013
            • Cardiff - Poipu
            • Send PM

If he was on a team with a legit QB he would have put up monster numbers. Hes my 4th rated WR.

1. Watkins
            2. Evans
            3. Cooks
            4. Moncrief
            5. Lee
            6. Adams
            7. Benjamin
            8. Beckham
            9. Mathews

Comment

• Beerman
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Eastlake
              • Send PM

That you can even list 10 starting caliber WRs is rare for a draft. There's probably 10 more guys that won't surprise me if thy have success.

Comment

• Fleet
                TPB Founder
                • Jun 2013
                • Cardiff - Poipu
                • Send PM

You have to get one of these guys imo.

Comment

• Beerman
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Eastlake
                  • Send PM

Gonna be tough if we don't get one of those in the 1st round. I suspect all those guys are gone by the time our 2nd round pick rolls around.

Comment

• Fleet
                    TPB Founder
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Cardiff - Poipu
                    • Send PM

Thats why at the end of the day i say WR is the best 1st round value at 25 most likely. But if your lucky and get a CB in round 1 and have one of those guys fall to #2 your hitting on all cylinders. Im hoping teams feel that WR is so deep that they can hold off on them early but i doubt that happens.

Comment

• Beerman
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Eastlake
                      • Send PM

Sure is gonna be an interesting draft. There's quite a few ways we can go. I haven't really looked at that second tier of CBs that can be there at the end of the 2nd. I saw that the UT mocked Pierre Desir to us in their recent mock. Jean-Babtiste is probably the guy that most intrigued me just because of his size/speed combo. I suspect he goes early in the second though with those guys being en vogue.

Comment

• Beerman
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Eastlake
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
                        Thats why at the end of the day i say WR is the best 1st round value at 25 most likely. But if your lucky and get a CB in round 1 and have one of those guys fall to #2 your hitting on all cylinders. Im hoping teams feel that WR is so deep that they can hold off on them early but i doubt that happens.
                        I don't know about WR anymore that early. The draft is just so damn deep at the position. I think it really depends on who is there. Cooks IMO is gonna be a fucking star so I have no issue with him. Some of the other guys I have some reservations about.

Comment

• Fleet
                          TPB Founder
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Cardiff - Poipu
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Beerman View Post
                          I don't know about WR anymore that early. The draft is just so damn deep at the position. I think it really depends on who is there. Cooks IMO is gonna be a fucking star so I have no issue with him. Some of the other guys I have some reservations about.
                          Pass rushers - Ealy and Ford
                          DT - Nix
                          CB - Dennard and Gilbert

I can see our choices being Ealy/Ford/Verrett

And if thats the case i think WR will end up being the value. Im probably higher on them than yourself and im not opposed to Ford or Ealy either. But it just dosnt look all that interesting in the back of the 1st this year. In fact i think the pass rushers are pretty weak overall after the top 3. The top of the draft is great but between 12 and 32 its sort of no mans land imo and i think a lot of those guys drafted in that range are closer to 2nd round types. Id take Cooks/Adams/Lee/Moncrief over most of the guys i just listed. I like Fuller/Verret and Roby some but i think they are complimentary DBs. Which is fine because of the type of D we run. But i see true #1 type WRs pretty deep here.

Comment

Working...
                          X