• Show
Clear All
  • Formula 21
    The Future is Now
    • Jun 2013
    • Republic of San Diego
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
    You don't have to post a Scouting report every time you mention a player, we are aware of him lol. Especially a report from Bucky fucking Brooks. Nothing he has to say interests me.
    Some people like them, others can skip them. But I can't get enough drafting reports.
    Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
    The Wasted Decade is done.
    Build Back Better.

Comment

• chargerkdb
      Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Hotter than hell, Georgia
      • Send PM

4 teams ahead of us need QB's just need 2 of them to bite and a damn good prospect will be there. If none are taken we may as well try to move down.

Comment

• Formula 21
        The Future is Now
        • Jun 2013
        • Republic of San Diego
        • Send PM

If first 6 taken are on defense, the best O prospect is still on the board. There is some value in that.
        Build Back Better.

Comment

• Fleet
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Cardiff - Poipu
          • Send PM

I think Jax will take Fournette. And i hear the Jets love Trubisky. I think he's a Stafford/Cutler type but with less arm strength. He moves like they do and is a much better athlete. I expect those 2 to be gone before us. Nobody is worth trading up into the top 3 imo. Not even Garrett. I dont expect teams to try and move up into the top 5. It may happen but i dont get the sense there is a QB worth trading up for. You know its a weak QB class when the Bears pay Glennon big money.

One of these players should be our pick if TT dosnt reach for Ramczyk. Id mention a WR here as well but im not sure i can find a WR in the last 10 years who went top 10 without having run in the 4.4's or better. That 40 time isnt everything but it certainly could be most important in gauging whether a WR will go top 10 or not. Theres only one i can think of who didnt run a sub 4.4 that went in the top 10 over the last 10 years. And that was Crabtree. Who didnt run at all at the combine or Pro day. So as petty as it seems to judge a player on his 40 i cant put Williams or Davis going in the top 10 just based on the history of the draft as far as WRs go. If Williams or Davis go top 10 they will have broken the trend over the last 10 years. Like i said the 40 isnt everything but it sure does have a massive impact on the WRs and whether or not they go in the top 10. I would not be shocked if John Ross was the 1st WR taken.

One of these guys should be a Charger.

Thomas
          Allen
          Adams
          Hooker
          Barnett

Comment

• WindsorUK
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jul 2013
            • Windsor, U.K.
            • Send PM

As much as I'd like to see Thomas drop to 7, can't imagine that happening in any scenario.
            I'd be quite excited about Barnett, as well as Hooker or Adams.
            Why is Allen dropping down most boards? He run a slow 40?

Comment

• Kyle
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Thanks FTO for posting The Hair's mock. I really want Thomas but that's not gonna happen unless the QB's get in the mix in the top 6 and that doesn't seem likely. FWIW I also like the scouting reports. That last one was cool because of the quotes from different NFL personnel.
              sigpic

Comment

• Coachmarkos
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • SoDak
                • Technology Director
                • Send PM

Just thought I'd add this for fun.

ce95bef30f0fe1b77135991cac5dfb3c402688c5d18f0cfa90d467ab901ca9c2.jpg

I actually do think it would be good to get a Guard.
                "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

• bonehead
                  Undrafted
                  • Jul 2013
                  • TBD
                  • Retired
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula Two One View Post
                  Some people like them, others can skip them. But I can't get enough drafting reports.
                  Same here keep em coming, yes even Buckyfuckingbrooks.
                  Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• Formula 21
                    The Future is Now
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Republic of San Diego
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by bonehead View Post
                    Same here keep em coming, yes even Buckyfuckingbrooks.
                    Love the sig
                    Build Back Better.

Comment

• Formula 21
                      The Future is Now
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Republic of San Diego
                      • Send PM

Derrick Barnett, excellent pass rusher, versus Jonathan Allen, Mr. solid everything. If both are there, who would you rather have at DE?

Allen gives you everything, Barnett probably gives you more sacks. I'm torn between the two.
                      Build Back Better.

Comment

• chargerkdb
                        Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Hotter than hell, Georgia
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
                        I think Jax will take Fournette. And i hear the Jets love Trubisky. I think he's a Stafford/Cutler type but with less arm strength. He moves like they do and is a much better athlete. I expect those 2 to be gone before us. Nobody is worth trading up into the top 3 imo. Not even Garrett. I dont expect teams to try and move up into the top 5. It may happen but i dont get the sense there is a QB worth trading up for. You know its a weak QB class when the Bears pay Glennon big money.

One of these players should be our pick if TT dosnt reach for Ramczyk. Id mention a WR here as well but im not sure i can find a WR in the last 10 years who went top 10 without having run in the 4.4's or better. That 40 time isnt everything but it certainly could be most important in gauging whether a WR will go top 10 or not. Theres only one i can think of who didnt run a sub 4.4 that went in the top 10 over the last 10 years. And that was Crabtree. Who didnt run at all at the combine or Pro day. So as petty as it seems to judge a player on his 40 i cant put Williams or Davis going in the top 10 just based on the history of the draft as far as WRs go. If Williams or Davis go top 10 they will have broken the trend over the last 10 years. Like i said the 40 isnt everything but it sure does have a massive impact on the WRs and whether or not they go in the top 10. I would not be shocked if John Ross was the 1st WR taken.

One of these guys should be a Charger.

Thomas
                        Allen
                        Adams
                        Hooker
                        Barnett
                        That's my cluster. Maybe not the exact order. I really see Jets taking QB. Jax or Titans will grab Fournette. One of the cluster should be there if it goes that way

Comment

• Maverick
                          (Coryellian)
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Point Loma
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by chargerkdb View Post
                          That's my cluster.
                          McCluster?

Hardly knew'er....

Comment

Working...