First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • UtahBolt
    Did we win?
    • Jun 2013
    • I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.
    • Send PM

I think I would be happy with Bolles, but I am not sure if Bolle's rawness creates a higher ceiling or if it reflects his limitations. He is fantastic run blocker but is limited in pass blocking, if that is something the staff feels they can teach him then the upside as a RT is there. But are we interested in an un-polished RT in the first round?
    I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.

Comment

• chargerkdb
      Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Hotter than hell, Georgia
      • Send PM

I still have a gut feeling we have a trade already worked out.

Comment

• Fleet
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Cardiff - Poipu
        • Send PM

Originally posted by UtahBolt View Post
        I think I would be happy with Bolles, but I am not sure if Bolle's rawness creates a higher ceiling or if it reflects his limitations. He is fantastic run blocker but is limited in pass blocking, if that is something the staff feels they can teach him then the upside as a RT is there. But are we interested in an un-polished RT in the first round?
        Hes got some Dielman type traits and thats why i gravitate towards him. But im not talking about him in the top 10 or anything. Id say move back in the late teens. None of the OL are perfect by any means. But if we are going to take one i like his upside. I just like his quick feet. I think he can evolve into a really good RT.

Also last year we took Clark who i have to think TT felt was a steal where he drafted him. I dont think he was but these staffs rankings are always different than ours. I said earlier he probably had a much higher grade on clark. And they took Tuerk and signed Slauson. I think RT is the target. Just a gut feeling.

Even Lamp would have a shot at RT. I sort of hope we just stay at 7 and get a playmaker.

The other day Slausson was at LG. Where is Franklin. Is he moving back to RT?

Comment

• chargerkdb
          Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Hotter than hell, Georgia
          • Send PM

Lamp could probably handle RT. Everyone projects him to guard but he CAN play Tackle in NFL

Comment

• Fleet
            TPB Founder
            • Jun 2013
            • Cardiff - Poipu
            • Send PM

Yep

Comment

• Fleet
              TPB Founder
              • Jun 2013
              • Cardiff - Poipu
              • Send PM

Comment

• Fleet
                TPB Founder
                • Jun 2013
                • Cardiff - Poipu
                • Send PM

Most players who love the game are obsessed about the game. If they get hurt they know when and where that happens. Against what team and on what play.

When asked about his injury at the combine Hooker says...

"It happened in late November against some team up north". lol

Is this guy into football or just using straight athleticism to be successful. He scares the hell out of me for some reason. Does he know the game? Does he eat sleep and breath football? Does he know the X's and O's?

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jul 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
                  Most players who love the game are obsessed about the game. If they get hurt they know when and where that happens. Against what team and on what play.

Is this guy into football or just using straight athleticism to be successful. He scares the hell out of me for some reason. Does he know the game? Does he eat sleep and breath football? Does he know the X's and O's?
                  When I played (briefly in 1975 as a 12 year old among giants) I thought X's and O's were hugs & kisses.
                  For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

• WindsorUK
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jul 2013
                    • Windsor, U.K.
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by chargerkdb View Post
                    I still have a gut feeling we have a trade already worked out.
                    Hopefully it's back and we've collected more picks.

Comment

• UtahBolt
                      Did we win?
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

Team up North is how OSU refers to Michigan. I know this because when Urban Meyer was here, he refused to call BYU by their name, he only referred to them as that team down south. TDS has stuck with Utah fans and many of us still refer to BYU as TDS. It's an Urban Meyer thing...

Comment

• Fleet
                        TPB Founder
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Cardiff - Poipu
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by UtahBolt View Post
                        Team up North is how OSU refers to Michigan. I know this because when Urban Meyer was here, he refused to call BYU by their name, he only referred to them as that team down south. TDS has stuck with Utah fans and many of us still refer to BYU as TDS. It's an Urban Meyer thing...
                        Man you are no fun today.

Comment

• UtahBolt
                          Did we win?
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Haha...all business when it comes to the draft baby!
                          Last edited by UtahBolt; 04-27-2017, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X