• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • charger1993
    Registered Charger Fan
    • May 2017
    • Send PM

You know i saw it. Did you see big ole dexter lawerence leading the way at full back. On that play the fullback and running back weighed over 640 pounds

Comment

• Panamamike
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

I think the junior rb Montgomery iowa st will be a heck of a pro.

Comment

• like54ninjas
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Oct 2017
        • Great White North
        • Draftnik
        • Send PM

Originally posted by charger1993 View Post

You know i saw it. Did you see big ole dexter lawerence leading the way at full back. On that play the fullback and running back weighed over 640 pounds
        Clemson has used those big boys on goal line a few times this season. Wilkins is a crazy athletic for his size and flexible. See his split after the NCG Win.
        My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
        K9
        Nasir
        Tillery
        Parham
        Reed

Comment

• charger1993
          Registered Charger Fan
          • May 2017
          • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Clemson has used those big boys on goal line a few times this season. Wilkins is a crazy athletic for his size and flexible. See his split after the NCG Win.
          He is super athletic. Remember thr 2016 season when he was forced to play de due to injuries. My man had double digit sacks or Damn near close to it.. Dont be surprised if dabo lets him take a snap at qb atl3ast once. Wilkins bleeds Clemson and dabo respects that

Comment

• like54ninjas
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Oct 2017
            • Great White North
            • Draftnik
            • Send PM

Originally posted by charger1993 View Post

He is super athletic. Remember thr 2016 season when he was forced to play de due to injuries. My man had double digit sacks or Damn near close to it.. Dont be surprised if dabo lets him take a snap at qb atl3ast once. Wilkins bleeds Clemson and dabo respects that
            Sources abound with how he is a big locker room guy, hard worker, high football IQ, and team LEADER. One of my favorite prospects in this class.

MikeDub
            K9
            Nasir
            Tillery
            Parham
            Reed

Comment

• Fleet
              TPB Founder
              • Jun 2013
              • Cardiff - Poipu
              • Send PM

Noah Fant reminds me a lot of Zach Ertz.

Comment

• charger1993
                Registered Charger Fan
                • May 2017
                • Send PM

Sources abound with how he is a big locker room guy, hard worker, high football IQ, and team LEADER. One of my favorite prospects in this class.
                He is a tremendous leader, after every touchdown you'll see him sprint to the endzone and pick up whoever scored. He lices for his team. Not only that at clemson he plays on punt,fieldgoal, defense,offense, he even wants to play wr,qb, and safety. He loves this game. I cant rave enough about him. If we pass on him were passing on a passionate leader, who will put the team first over himself. When wilkins buys in he buys in.. My favorite play by him was his either freshman or sophmore year, they fake a punt wilkins leaks out catches the ball and runs for the first down. You cant not love him

Comment

• Boltjolt
                  Dont let the PBs fool ya
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Henderson, NV
                  • Send PM

I don't know if he is coming out this year but Oregon QB Herbert looks awful tonight. As of right now he is 11 for 28 with 87 yards , 4 minutes left in the 3rd. They are playing Arizona. This QB class isn't very strong at all. Let Elway and Gruden pick one of these future busts.

Comment

• La Costa Boy
                    Pretty much retired......
                    • Sep 2018
                    • JoJa
                    • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
                    • Send PM

Boy next weekend about a quarter of next years first round picks will be on display in 2 games. Georgia/Kentucky & Alabama/LSU. I'll have to make a couple extra batches of wings and nachos for those two games.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Oct 2017
                      • Great White North
                      • Draftnik
                      • Send PM

Another under the radar OT to watch some game tape of.....
                      Jackson Barton (LOT) Utah

more athletic than he first looks, quality kickslide, uses length well, plays a little nasty..... needs to anchor lower, show more power down blocking, hand placement is inconsistent, lacks stunt reco at times

MikeDub
                      K9
                      Nasir
                      Tillery
                      Parham
                      Reed

Comment

• charger1993
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • May 2017
                        • Send PM

Another under the radar OT to watch some game tape of.....
                        Jackson Barton (LOT) Utah

more athletic than he first looks, quality kickslide, uses length well, plays a little nasty..... needs to anchor lower, show more power down blocking, hand placement is inconsistent, lacks stunt reco at times
                        I dont think he'll stay under the radar. Once the combine rolls around he might be one of ghe raiders 1st round picks. Hes gonna be a combine warrior for sure. So if ghe radars dknt draft like they use to he'll probably wnd up a day 2 pick

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                          Smooth Operation
                          • May 2017
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by La Costa Boy View Post
                          Boy next weekend about a quarter of next years first round picks will be on display in 2 games. Georgia/Kentucky & Alabama/LSU. I'll have to make a couple extra batches of wings and nachos for those two games.
                          I am there Brah !
                          Starting @ ESPN College GameDay.
                          Bringing a cold Twelver of 805 or Sculpin or whatever.
                          Make three extra batches por favor.
                          We do not play modern football.

Comment

Working...
                          X