• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • charger1993
    Registered Charger Fan
    • May 2017
    • Send PM

Hes a good corner. Just needs to work on his hips. He tends not to open them quick enough. Qhich is why his recovery speed is so important

Comment

• like54ninjas
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Oct 2017
      • Great White North
      • Draftnik
      • Send PM

Few other prospects that I have liked........

McTelvin Agim (DT) ARKANSAS
      Dakota Allen (LB) TXTECH
      Dante Olson (LB) MONTANA
      Lonnie Johnson (CB) UKY
      Deion Harris (CB/FS) NDU
      Davante Davis (CB/S) TEX
      Isaiah Johnson (CB) HOUSTON
      Daniel Wise (DT) KANSAS

Ive already posted this kid befor3 but watch some Hawaii tape. This guy really stands out to me. I like his instincts, length, size, play reco, and play speed.
      Jahlani Tavai (LB) HAWAII
      My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
      K9
      Nasir
      Tillery
      Parham
      Reed

Comment

• Fleet
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Cardiff - Poipu
        • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post
        Few other prospects that I have liked........

McTelvin Agim (DT) ARKANSAS
        Dakota Allen (LB) TXTECH
        Dante Olson (LB) MONTANA
        Lonnie Johnson (CB) UKY
        Deion Harris (CB/FS) NDU
        Davante Davis (CB/S) TEX
        Isaiah Johnson (CB) HOUSTON
        Daniel Wise (DT) KANSAS

Ive already posted this kid befor3 but watch some Hawaii tape. This guy really stands out to me. I like his instincts, length, size, play reco, and play speed.
        Jahlani Tavai (LB) HAWAII
        Jahlani is a good friend of mine and my sons. They played rugby together on the so cal Griffins all star team for 4 years straight. I helped him with some training stuff. Really great kid. Tackle machine.

Comment

• Formula 21
          The Future is Now
          • Jun 2013
          • Republic of San Diego
          • Send PM

PFW mock draft

That's a big hell yeah from me.
          Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
          The Wasted Decade is done.
          Build Back Better.

Comment

• Formula 21
            The Future is Now
            • Jun 2013
            • Republic of San Diego
            • Send PM

from our first 2019 NFL Draft Board update. The second version of the PFF Draft Board continues to feature a healthy mix of familiar names and those who have already shown next-level ability in limited samples.

As always, the draft board is a continuous work in progress, particularly here at PFF where on-field production means so much when it comes to NFL projection.

The PFF Big Board series is brought to you by Eckrich, the Official Smoked Sausage of the College Football Playoff.

Week 3 Draft Board rank: 1st (no change)

Bosa logged 113 defensive snaps this season before it was over, accumulating a 92.6 overall grade (was first in the nation when he qualified) and 11 pressures on just 69 pass-rushes.

Week 3 Draft Board rank: 5th (+1)

Williams has allowed a 40.1 passer rating into his coverage, just 0.5 points higher than if the quarterback threw the ball in the dirt on every pass,

Week 3 Draft Board rank: 3rd (-4)

Simmons has pulled down 16 defensive stops and 13 total QB pressures this season.

Week 3 Draft Board rank: 8th (no change)

Adding to his impressive three-year resume, Oliver is just four QB pressures away from his career-high total of 27 that he set in 2017. He has brought in 24 pressures already this year, on 165 fewer pass-rushes than last season.

Week 3 Draft Board rank: 12th (+1)

Arcega-Whiteside has hauled in 13 contested catches this season, good enough for third in the country.

Week 3 Draft Board rank: 11th (-1)

Risner has been dominant in pass protection, allowing just two pressures (a QB hit and one hurry) on his 227 pass-blocking snaps.

Week 3 Draft Board rank: 15th (+2)

Harry currently ranks 13th in the nation with 11 missed tackles forced after the catch.

Week 3 Draft Board rank: 24th (+10)

Burns leads the nation in pressures with 46, six more than the next closest FBS defender.

Week 3 Draft Board rank: 6th (-10)

Brown currently ranks second in the nation with 798 receiving yards from the slot.

Week 3 Draft Board rank: NR (-)

Murphy has given up just 37 yards after the catch this season while breaking up another 12 targets.

Week 3 Draft Board rank: 10th (-8)

Brown averages 9.8 yards after the catch per reception, good enough for seventh among receivers with at least 25 targeted passes.

Week 3 Draft Board rank: 19th (no change)

Fant is tied for the national lead in touchdowns at the tight end spot with six, as he has accumulated 118 yards after the catch and sports a 135.2 passer rating when targeted.

Allen has racked up 15 combined sacks (8) and QB hits (7) and 36 total QB pressures on 161 pass-rushes.

Week 3 Draft Board rank: 27th (no change)

Oruwariye has seen 54 targets this season, fourth-most in the FBS and has broken up eight passes and intercepted two more.

Week 3 Draft Board rank: 29th (-1)

Biadasz has allowed just four pressures on 166 pass-blocking snaps while his 80.8 run-blocking grade is good enough for second in the nation.

Breaking out in 2018, Throckmorton has allowed just eight pressures (all hurries) on his 255 pass-blocking snaps.

Week 3 Draft Board rank: 14th (-18)

Bush has gotten home with five sacks on just 47 pass-rushes while also not allowing a reception longer than 15 yards on 18 targeted passes as the primary coverage defender.
            Last edited by Formula 21; 10-24-2018, 03:04 PM.
            Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
            The Wasted Decade is done.
            Build Back Better.

Comment

• like54ninjas
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Oct 2017
              • Great White North
              • Draftnik
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

Jahlani is a good friend of mine and my sons. They played rugby together on the so cal Griffins all star team for 4 years straight. I helped him with some training stuff. Really great kid. Tackle machine.

MikeDub
              K9
              Nasir
              Tillery
              Parham
              Reed

Comment

• Fleet
                TPB Founder
                • Jun 2013
                • Cardiff - Poipu
                • Send PM

He has an off the charts football IQ. He should show well in cone drills as he has very good lateral movement. He was a Center in Rugby which is a very athletic position to play. You have to be able to run and offload. Play D and score. Hes just an all around great athlete. His rugby background is why he had such a high work rate in college. And it was from the start. I think hes a solid MLB prospect. A good hole plugger. Insanely smart. A very poor mans Junior Seau. He and my son were also All Americans in rugby together. Thats not an easy feat in High School. My sons Club center Xavier Ulutu also had a bright football future but dropped out of Fresno State. All 3 of them are big. My boy had to give up Rugby because of concussions. 6'3 215 and ran a 4.4. Shame such a waste of talent.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Oct 2017
                  • Great White North
                  • Draftnik
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

He has an off the charts football IQ. He should show well in cone drills as he has very good lateral movement. He was a Center in Rugby which is a very athletic position to play. You have to be able to run and offload. Play D and score. Hes just an all around great athlete. His rugby background is why he had such a high work rate in college. And it was from the start. I think hes a solid MLB prospect. A good hole plugger. Insanely smart. A very poor mans Junior Seau. He and my son were also All Americans in rugby together. Thats not an easy feat in High School. My sons Club center Xavier Ulutu also had a bright football future but dropped out of Fresno State. All 3 of them are big. My boy had to give up Rugby because of concussions. 6'3 215 and ran a 4.4. Shame such a waste of talent.

MikeDub
                  K9
                  Nasir
                  Tillery
                  Parham
                  Reed

Comment

• like54ninjas
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Oct 2017
                    • Great White North
                    • Draftnik
                    • Send PM

MikeDub
                    K9
                    Nasir
                    Tillery
                    Parham
                    Reed

Comment

• like54ninjas
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Oct 2017
                      • Great White North
                      • Draftnik
                      • Send PM

Last edited by like54ninjas; 10-25-2018, 09:26 PM.

MikeDub
                      K9
                      Nasir
                      Tillery
                      Parham
                      Reed

Comment

• Panamamike
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Just to back up my point that this is a lousy QB draft ( and the kid from Oregon is lijely to stay in school like i said)...

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/...SPM-16-10abi8e

This draft is weak at offensive skill positions and very strong in D. Yes it is one person's opinion, but IF anyone is listening to a podcast that says this is a deep QB draft and guys are staying in school for that reason (the two best eligible should stay in school only because they are woefully inexperienced), find a new podcast because they don't know shit.

however, the next few drafts will have strong qb groupings to choose from. With the way PR is playing (as good as anyone) we have time to win NOW and i think we have a 3 year window too win at least one SB. Drafting a qb this year is idiocy IMO because we can do much better in the following 3 drafts. My .02
                        Last edited by Panamamike; 10-27-2018, 04:28 AM.

Comment

• 21&500
                          Bolt Spit-Baller
                          • Sep 2018
                          • A Whale's Vajayjay
                          • CMB refugee
                          • Send PM

P1. Block Destruction - Ogbonnia
                          P2. Shocking Effort - Eboigbe
                          P3. Ball Disruption - Ford
                          P4. Obnoxious Communication - Matlock

Comment