Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will the Bolts pick at #28?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Who will the Bolts pick at #28?

    Okay, let's all weigh in on our top choice for the Bolts to pick in round 1. I have included a few top prospects who might drop to us, along with a few "reaches"!
    37
    Dexter Lawrence, DT, Clemson
    21.62%
    8
    Jeffery Simmons, DT, Miss. State
    5.41%
    2
    Christian Wilkins, DT, Clemson
    21.62%
    8
    Jerry Tillery, DT, Notre Dame
    5.41%
    2
    Andre Dillard, OT, Washington St.
    0%
    0
    Dalton Risner, OT, Kansas St.
    13.51%
    5
    Kaleb McGary, OT, Washington
    0%
    0
    Tytus Howard, OT, Alabama St.
    0%
    0
    Garrett Bradbury, C, North Carolina St.
    0%
    0
    Nasir Adderley, S, Delaware
    16.22%
    6
    Juan Thornhill, S, Virginia
    2.70%
    1
    Johnathan Abram, S, Miss. State
    0%
    0
    Taylor Rapp, S, Washington
    0%
    0
    Mack Wilson, ILB, Alabama
    5.41%
    2
    Daniel Jones, QB, Duke
    5.41%
    2
    Jarrett Stidham, QB, Auburn
    0%
    0
    Ryan Finley, QB, No. Carolina St.
    0%
    0
    Will Grier, QB, West Virginia
    2.70%
    1

  • #2
    Good list Topcat: all those guys will probably be there except for Daniel Jones.

    I would add Dre'Mont Jones to the list. He's the type of DT Telesco likes (combine results aside).

    I'd strike out all the qbs on your list.
    Last edited by powderblueboy; 04-06-2019, 12:16 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Only one choice? Depends for me. Dont think Wilkins or Dillard will be there so if they pass on Simmons i think they go Risner or maybe a trade down for Thornhill....if they feel he wont last to #60. Thinking there is a chance he might but if they like him they may not want to chance it. Rather trade down than up in the second.
      And seriously.....you have Finley in round 1? No chance! Stidham either but Finley? Pass on all the QBs there.
      Last edited by Boltjolt; 04-06-2019, 01:43 PM.

      Comment


      • #4
        My cluster, as GM, would be Simmons, Wilkins, Risner, & Thornhill.
        I have the first 3 as ELITE prospects and Thornhill just off Risner.
        So I would be stoked with any but Simmons is my top rated prospect by a decent margin and that would be my choice.
        2019 Adopt - A - Bolt

        KYZIR WHITE

        CORTEZ BROUGHTON

        Comment


        • #5
          great list TC.... think Wilkins is gonna drop,
          10 characters * Nasir, Badgley, Facyson, Rochell, King, Okung, Patton, Denzel, Tevi, Newsome

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post
            Good list Topcat: all those guys will probably be there except for Daniel Jones.

            I would add Dre'Mont Jones to the list. He's the type of DT Telesco likes (combine results aside).

            I'd strike out all the qbs on your list.
            Thanks...I almost didn't list Wilkins because I think he'll be gone, but hey, he might drop to us like Derwin did last year...

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
              Only one choice? Depends for me. Dont think Wilkins or Dillard will be there so if they pass on Simmons i think they go Risner or maybe a trade down for Thornhill....if they feel he wont last to #60. Thinking there is a chance he might but if they like him they may not want to chance it. Rather trade down than up in the second.
              And seriously.....you have Finley in round 1? No chance! Stidham either but Finley? Pass on all the QBs there.
              Well...I DID say I'd include a few "reaches"...now regarding the QB's, I included them because the Bolts DID meet privately with Daniel Jones...and ALSO, Whiz went to Drew Lock's pro day...now you can say it's Liar's Month theatrics, but still, we have to consider that the Bolts MIGHT pick at QB at #28...might...
              Last edited by Topcat; 04-06-2019, 07:34 PM.

              Comment


              • #8
                Things have been so slow its like I don't fucking care at all right now! But I do care... mojo to Tommie for doing the right pick.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Topcat View Post

                  Well...I DID say I'd include a few "reaches"...now regarding the QB's, I included them because the Bolts DID meet privately with Daniel Jones...and ALSO, Whiz went to Drew Lock's pro day...now you can say it's Liar's Month theatrics, but still, we have to consider that the Bolts MIGHT pick at QB at #28...might...
                  http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/04/06/first-round-could-see-five-quarterbacks-again/

                  speculation re: Finley/Stidham/Grier as possible late first rounders ??

                  10 characters * Nasir, Badgley, Facyson, Rochell, King, Okung, Patton, Denzel, Tevi, Newsome

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    ps. think I'd be ok w/about half or so of 'em,

                    Stidham is numero uno, and then prolly one of the DTs.... Dex, Simmons, or Wilkins (like him more for intangibles than real skills)

                    Dillard, Risner, McGary wouldn't be the end of the world, and @FS Adderley would look nice back there.

                    coupla few others that might not sink my boat would include B. Love, Erik McCoy or even perhaps a Deionte Thompson ??
                    10 characters * Nasir, Badgley, Facyson, Rochell, King, Okung, Patton, Denzel, Tevi, Newsome

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by beachcomber View Post

                      http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/04/06/first-round-could-see-five-quarterbacks-again/

                      speculation re: Finley/Stidham/Grier as possible late first rounders ??
                      Yep...exactly...and THAT'S why I included the QB's...it's a longshot, but still possible...and remember, once a feeding frenzy starts, some QB-hungry team might see the first 4 top QB's gone, and Finley's the only one left...now, all of a sudden, Finley was a 6 on a scale of 10, and suddenly, he's looking like an 8 or a 9...and the frenzy may prompt a trade-up with all kinds of goodies thrown in...THIS is what a feeding frenzy can do...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I have a feeling that the pick WILL be Cody Ford.
                        I wouldn't hate it either.

                        The Art of Tillery

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X