First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lone Bolt
    replied
    Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Love Ezra but he has nothing on Lucas BALTHAZAR Niang! Two of my favorite OT prospects.
    I like Niang a lot...but I really do think he is a RT...and I don't like trying those guys out at LT...so do you disagree, or do you think it's worth having him sit behind Buluga? Or do you envision Buluga playing leftside until Pipkins is ready? Just curious...

Leave a comment:

• beachcomber
    replied
    Charge! & friends.... it ain't just the injuries,

https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/tua-tagovailoa-josh-rosen-comparison-nfl-draft-2020

There is reason to be high on Tagovailoa; just as there was reason to be high on Rosen and Haskins. But one has already lost his starting job and the other seems to be on some sort of thinning ice. With Tagovailoa's injury concerns and his performance in bad contexts, my concern for his evaluation grows by the day. There's a lot more bust potential here then we want to accept, and on the other hand, the ceiling projection is limited by his need for things to be clean.

Leave a comment:

• like54ninjas
    replied
    Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post

I dont know but he's definitley got one cool ass first name I tell ya :nod:
    Love Ezra but he has nothing on Lucas BALTHAZAR Niang! Two of my favorite OT prospects.

Leave a comment:

• Boltgang74
    replied
    I dont know but he's definitley got one cool ass first name I tell ya :nod:

Leave a comment:

• gzubeck
    replied

Lots of other RBs in the same draft range with as good or better skillsets, production, and athletic traits than Z. Moss.
    Akers is a different animal.
    Well, Uh good...I see that you see that I haven't spent a lot of time investigating Rb's this year. LOL! Nice to know we can get some kind of replacement for Gordon in the third or fourth round vs. some kind of Project o- linemen that we can't use.

Leave a comment:

• like54ninjas
    replied

Leave a comment:

• beachcomber
    replied

Lots of other RBs in the same draft range with as good or better skillsets, production, and athletic traits than Z. Moss.
    Akers is a different animal.
    all backs on the table @71 according to PFF ??

Moss (#2 RB/77 overall) is rugged, but beat up.... don't like his odds for continued/sustained success in the NFL.

https://www.pff.com/news/draft-2020-nfl-draft-position-rankings-running-backs

Leave a comment:

• gzubeck
    replied
    Originally posted by beachcomber View Post

are you inferring/implying that Tua is a "sure" thing ??

and Tua as a "generational" QB is just plain and simple not a shared opinion.

and didn't we have a QB that was a quick decision maker, consistently accurate, had a quick release, and could read a defense as well as most any QB in the NFL, and.... exactly when did that neutralize our fledgling Olinemen who left the door open on our Oline more than a coupla few times a game, half, quarter, series, and/or.... ??

eye think it's been pretty well established that you can make it to, if not win, a SB w/a less than generational QB.... Stan Humphries & friends say hello.
    I'll take Stan Humphries like players any time of the week. He's actually was a pretty Good QB who got mangled by multiple years of bad oline play. Sound familiar? LOL!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X