26.Taylor-RB
    27.Jefferson-WR
    28.McKinney-S
    29.Queen-LB
    30.Baun-LB
    31.Fulton-CB
    32.Madubuike-DT

:freakout:
    He has Murray, Benton, Kinlaw, and ChaIsson much higher. Oh wait that’s me.
    My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
    K9
    Nasir
    Tillery
    Parham
    Reed

Comment

• chargeroo
      Fan since 1961
      • Jan 2019
      • Oregon
      • Retired Manager/Pastor
      • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post

if I ever did post that 'twas before I looked up the definition of a franchise QB.... any statement made to that end is officially retracted, and....

Hoyer is def the odd man out in that bunch, and.... NE ain't gonna suck.... Fromm and Stidham are both darn good QBs.

and holy guacamole.... Morgan so cannot hold a candle to Fromm.... just don't get that, and have seen it on a coupla mocks of late ?? !!
      And I just don't get the love some people have for Fromm.
      THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• gzubeck
        Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
        • Jan 2019
        • Tucson, AZ
        • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

Beyond average. Rather try to coach up winston to reduce mistakes than waste a draft pick on Fromm. Someone will burn at least a third on him for being a backup QB though.
        Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• like54ninjas
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Oct 2017
          • Great White North
          • Draftnik
          • Send PM

What does he have that we don’t already have in Easton?
          Easton wins Championships. Fromm?
          My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
          K9
          Nasir
          Tillery
          Parham
          Reed

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

LOL, not how id measure considering the conferences. Stick has not shown much so far and he is making a bigger jump to the NFL than Fromm is so jury still out IMO. Fromm will get his chance, he just isnt a fit for Lynn imo.
            11 Brock Bowers TE - Georgia F/U Telesco
            35 Kris Jenkins DT - Michigan
            37 Cooper Beebe OG -Kansas st
            66 Mike Sainristil CB - Michigan
            69 Jaylen Wright RB - Tenn or Blake Corum - Michigan
            100 Brenden Rice WR - USC (trade ⬆️w/ Wash for 2025 5th)
            110 Cedric Gray LB - N. Carolina
            140 Hunter Nourzad OC -Penn st
            181 Jarrian Jones CB - Florida st
            225 Cedrick Johnson Edge - Ol' Miss ➡️ 253 Fabien Lovett DT-FL st

Comment

• beachcomber
              & ramblin' man
              • Jan 2019
              • Send PM

not so much love, just think he's gonna be a pretty good QB in the NFL, and.... have thought that about a few and then some, and.... w/mixed results, so.... in wait 'n see mode.
              RT Taliese Fuaga, DT Jer'Zhan Newton, NT T'Vondre Sweat, LB Cedric Gray, TE Ben Sinnott, RB Daijun Edwards, FS Cole Bishop, QB Joe Milton

Comment

• beachcomber
                & ramblin' man
                • Jan 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

know eye haven't watched the film you have, albeit the little I have on Fromm looks like he is (very) efficient as a passer, and whereas what eye saw of Stick in preseason.... flat out scares me going forward, as in would be downright worried if he was asked to start a regular season game, and in fact would be hard pressed to believe he would survive a full slate of preseason games even ??
                RT Taliese Fuaga, DT Jer'Zhan Newton, NT T'Vondre Sweat, LB Cedric Gray, TE Ben Sinnott, RB Daijun Edwards, FS Cole Bishop, QB Joe Milton

Comment

• Tylerlaw13
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Mar 2020
                  • Send PM

Normally, I would post the entire article, but it is extremely long! Enjoy THE MASTER BOLT’S FIRST ROUND MOCK DRAFT. Insight into each pick with realistic trades based off rumors.

Enjoy!

Comment

• SYB
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Mar 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Tylerlaw13 View Post
                    https://high-boltage.com/2020/04/18/...nd-mock-draft/

Normally, I would post the entire article, but it is extremely long! Enjoy THE MASTER BOLT’S FIRST ROUND MOCK DRAFT. Insight into each pick with realistic trades based off rumors.

Enjoy!
                    My joy ceased the moment I saw that we traded up for an egg shell. :what:

Comment

• Formula 21
                      The Future is Now
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Republic of San Diego
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Tylerlaw13 View Post
                      https://high-boltage.com/2020/04/18/...nd-mock-draft/

Enjoy!
                      This is a hard draft to screw up. Perhaps the only way to do it is to trade up for a guy with the potential to spend his career on IR. I'd be ok with Tua at 6 if that's TT's guy. I wouldn't be ok with him at 6, +2nd + 3rd rounders.
                      Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                      The Wasted Decade is done.
                      Build Back Better.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Dec 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post

This is a hard draft to screw up. Perhaps the only way to do it is to trade up for a guy with the potential to spend his career on IR. I'd be ok with Tua at 6 if that's TT's guy. I wouldn't be ok with him at 6, +2nd + 3rd rounders.
                        I agree with this. If Tua is there at 6 -- so be it. But just let the board come to you for a guy like Tua.

Don't add picks to subtract depth for Tua. The offseason, moves were made to compete this year (Harris, Turner, Bulaga, Joseph) - you don't do that than draft a QB PLUS taking away other picks when you have needs (LB, WR, OT)

Comment

• BigSwede
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Apr 2020
                          • Send PM

Well hello to new and old Charger friends. It's been a long while. I just joined here today to post my mock draft. I see some old names from the old San Diego Tribune days.

I'll get right into it... First, I think these players will be off the board and I won't trade up... Burrow, Young, Simmons,Tua.... The wild card for me is the Giants pick. I have CB Okudah to them for now. I don't see where they need a DT. OT is certainly a need for them. With those thoughts in mind, here we go, read it and weep...

1) OT - Andrew Thomas - Georgia ... This guy's been up and down on the draft boards over the past two or three months. Two months ago he was the consensus #1 OT. Not so much anymore. But I have to pull the card on somebody. He wins. One red flag for me is he kind of reminds me of Fluker, physically . I'll try to ignore I just said that.

2) QB - Jalen Hurts - Oklahoma ... I'd certainly take Love if he should drop to this slot but I highly doubt it. This might be a little high for Hurts but he could go before our 3rd pick. Better safe than sorry as they say. Somebody said that I think. I passed on Herbert in the first because I want to give Taylor free rein without having to look over his shoulder, at least for this year. And if something should happen to him Hurts is so similar that he could just step in without a change to the offense. By the way, if Hurts is second fiddle shouldn't he be named Avis ?

3) DT - Leki Fotu - Utah ... He's dropped a bit lately from what I can tell but like Hurts I don't want to chance he's gone by our next pick. He's huge and very athletic despite his size. The problem is it hasn't translated to his stats column. Maybe he'll learn a thing or three from Joseph. Until then I just want him to use up blockers and let everyone else get after it.

4) WR/RB - Antonio Gibson -- Memphis ... At 6'0"/228 he ran a 4.39 at the combine. He was mostly a WR in college and played a little RB as well. The so-called experts project him at RB. Fine. He's our third RB and our third WR and our KR as well. He's a beast. I just hope he's still here in the 4th.

5) WR - Quez Watkins - S. Mississippi ... I had 3 WRs in mind for our 6th round pick and went to the videotape to see who would win out. The other two were John Hightower and Tristian Jackson. Watkins is the fastest of the 3 with a 4.35. I thought he was best runner after the catch and had the best hands. I also liked his on-field demeanor. He just looks like a winner to me. I like him so much I had to move him up to the 5th round. He can return kicks as well.

6) LB - Justin Strnad - Wake Forest ... Decent size, average speed, I like his stats. I'm a stats guy. Coming off an injury but he did perform at the combine so he is healthy. I guess I might compare him as a poor man's Kyle Van Noy. I'll take that here. I especially like his passes defensed stats.

7) DE - Joe Gaziano - Northwestern... Did I say I was a stats guy? He's got 'em. Not a great 40 time for sure. More of a blue collar/lunch pail guy I guess. My other choice was Bryce Sterk who had a good 40 time. But when I went to the videotape Sterk showed me nothing despite his great stats at Montana State. Gaziano looked like a man. One thing I wanted to do in this draft was flesh out the DL. Done.

Pouncey has not been cleared yet and is a going concern. So we may have to re-sign Groy as a fallback backup and should sign at least one undrafted rookie for the position. We will also have to sign a FB/HB to replace Watt.

Other than that, there ya go. Let's Get it On!

Comment

Working...
                          X