• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wu-dai clan
    Smooth Operation
    • May 2017
    • Send PM

Derrick Brown projects to play Base 3TECH with Joseph at 1TECH
    and Cover 3 1TECH with Tillery at 3TECH.
    We do not play modern football.

Comment

• like54ninjas
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Oct 2017
      • Great White North
      • Draftnik
      • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
      Derrick Brown projects to play Base 3TECH with Joseph at 1TECH
      and Cover 3 1TECH with Tillery at 3TECH.
      Spot on wood.
      Derrick “Baby Barrack” Brown is the #3 overall prospect. Definitely worth our #6 pick!
      Think he’d also be a base DE/5Tech on short yardage/goaline. This would free up SupaMel to move around.
      My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
      K9
      Nasir
      Tillery
      Parham
      Reed

Comment

• wu-dai clan
        Smooth Operation
        • May 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Spot on wood.
        Derrick “Baby Barrack” Brown is the #3 overall prospect. Definitely worth our #6 pick!
        Think he’d also be a base DE/5Tech on short yardage/goaline. This would free up SupaMel to move around.
        It will become clearer with better understanding of our defensive schemes and personnel groups.

Another example is coverages in the Cover 3. The key areas are not out on the Boundary, where Hayward, MDavis, Harris occasionally, and maybe Facyson, Adderley, or possibly Ojemudia from my mock.

The damage is done in the middle. That is where the Cover 3 has a big hole. NLB, CB Slot and SS (Joker) is the key. King and Derwin will help us there, and Adderley too.

Comment

• beachcomber
          & ramblin' man
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

not familiar w/this guy, and.... this is a (friggin') mock draft,

https://football.realgm.com/analysis/3257/The-What-I-Would-Do-2020-NFL-Mock-Draft
          5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• Lone Bolt
            Oline-Tip of the Spear...
            • Feb 2019
            • McLean Illinois
            • Pipefitter Illinois State University
            • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post
            not familiar w/this guy, and.... this is a (friggin') mock draft,

https://football.realgm.com/analysis/3257/The-What-I-Would-Do-2020-NFL-Mock-Draft
            Think maybe there is a reason for that? Wonder if anybody is...I mock that mock....lol...
            Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• powderblueboy
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jul 2017
              • Send PM

Bored. Cleaning my kitchen, while listening to Rotoworld's mock draft on youtube.

With the NFL Draft under a week away, our Rotoworld experts share their final first round mock draft! #Rotoworld #NFLDraft2020 #NFLMockDraft» Subscribe to NB...

They projected Justin Herbert to the Chargers.
              At 22:53 mark they start talking about the choice.

A discussion ensued on whether they'll actually go in that direction & one of them (Paul Burmeister) opined: "i have one source inside that organization i trust 100 % and he does not think they will take a quarterback..... i've had a discussion about quarterback in that building and this person believes its not going to happen."

Burmeister is a former college qb at Iowa and has been the national play by play announcer for Notre Dame football.

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                Oline-Tip of the Spear...
                • Feb 2019
                • McLean Illinois
                • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post
                Bored. Cleaning my kitchen, while listening to Rotoworld's mock draft on youtube.

With the NFL Draft under a week away, our Rotoworld experts share their final first round mock draft! #Rotoworld #NFLDraft2020 #NFLMockDraft» Subscribe to NB...

A discussion ensued on whether they'll actually go in that direction & one of them (Paul Burmeister) opined: "i have one source inside that organization i trust 100 % and he does not think they will take a quarterback..... i've had a discussion about quarterback in that building and this person believes its not going to happen."

Burmeister is a former college qb at Iowa and has been the national play by play announcer for Notre Dame football.
                You can listen to TTs presser, and of course there is little to glean from it...and anything he does say, you could argue is smoke or straight up bullshit...but I thought his eyes lit up a bit when talking about the depth of talent in this draft, and the depth of talent in the first round...

Nobody, including me, expects TT to trade back...but I usually don't call his shots correctly anyway. Maybe after the Brady thing fell through, he talked Spanos into going all in on Lynn, and he is gonna try and surround Tyrod with some talent. That blurb about depth of talent in the first round makes me think of another scenario as well...trading back into the first round...either after sticking at #6, or after a trade back.

Probably nothing to this...but it could be a very interesting draft for the Chargers....
                Adopted Bolt: Kimani Vidal RB

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB,Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• Boltjolt
                  Dont let the PBs fool ya
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Henderson, NV
                  • Send PM

They may not draft one in the first round @ #6.....as i dont think maybe they dont like Tua's oft injury proneness and Herbert not looking like a prime time player. Still thinking Hurts is a Lynn kind of QB but who knows. Maybe they surprise us.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jul 2017
                    • Send PM

:mybrainhurts:
                    Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

They may not draft one in the first round @ #6.....as i dont think maybe they dont like Tua's oft injury proneness and Herbert not looking like a prime time player. Still thinking Hurts is a Lynn kind of QB but who knows. Maybe they surprise us.
                    Yeah, the alleged conversation had to do with the pick at #6.

Telesco will do the Telesco thing; he's going to pick someone sensible at #6.
                    I'm putting down Andrew Thomas as my prediction in 1rst when i complete the list.

btw: i almost put down simmons - my thinking is they can just pickup Niang (who i really like) at #37.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                      Smooth Operation
                      • May 2017
                      • Send PM

My source says we are taking Lamb.

Comment

• Boltgang74
                        We Are The Storm!
                        • Aug 2018
                        • Send PM

:mybrainhurts:

Yeah, the alleged conversation had to do with the pick at #6.

Telesco will do the Telesco thing; he's going to pick someone sensible at #6.
                        I'm putting down Andrew Thomas as my prediction in 1rst when i complete the list.

btw: i almost put down simmons - my thinking is they can just pickup Niang (who i really like) at #37.
                        Yeah I can see the Simmons/Niang scenario if they dont go the Thomas/Hurts route.

Comment

• blueman
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
                          My source says we are taking Lamb.
                          Hurts at 37? Okay.

Comment

Working...
                          X