• Show
Clear All
  • wu-dai clan
    Smooth Operation
    • May 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post

Epenesa >> Brown ??
    Brown is gone too. Critty has it. My error for not mentioning DB. I like CeeDee's catching radius, toughness and YAC for Tyrod over Jeudy's extraordinary route running and explosion.
    You don't know ball

Comment

• wu-dai clan
      Smooth Operation
      • May 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

See...Epenesa is really not in my cluster...I see him as a traditional 4-3 end...but who is to say we can't run that front if we do pick him? That would be a hell of a pair of bookends for the dline, Bosa and him...
      Epenesa sets the EDGE and kicks inside.
      We can have several different looks up front. My comp is Cameron Jordan in NO.
      Kinlaw needs to be a consideration also.
      You don't know ball

Comment

• wu-dai clan
        Smooth Operation
        • May 2017
        • Send PM

beach, I am very excited to see you sticking to your guns on D'Andre Swift.
        He will rise once everyone realizes how explosive and well rounded this player is. What a devastating one-two punch with Ekeler this would be...and a classic TT move. 5'9"/210-215# if anyone is asking.
        You don't know ball

Comment

• ChargingBolts
          Superbowl?
          • Sep 2018
          • Los Angeles/Chicago
          • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
          beach, I am very excited to see you sticking to your guns on D'Andre Swift.
          He will rise once everyone realizes how explosive and well rounded this player is. What a devastating one-two punch with Ekeler this would be...and a classic TT move. 5'9"/210-215# if anyone is asking.
          I am so good with JJ being the #1 back and EK the third down change of pace back or 2 backs in the backfield or split out wide.

Comment

• Electric Chicken
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

Justin Herbert

Comment

• foreigner
              Tom Telesco is gone
              • Sep 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by TTThunder View Post

Why is that? (I assumed by R.Gallery type OT, you meant the bust ones...)

Aren't Andrew Thomas or Tristan Wirfs potentially very good OT? (Sorry, I do not follow college football...)

Go Bolts!!!
              Correct... we will draft a bust... that's what I meant. Telesco Sucks...

Comment

• foreigner
                Tom Telesco is gone
                • Sep 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargingBolts View Post

I am so good with JJ being the #1 back and EK the third down change of pace back or 2 backs in the backfield or split out wide.
                Comments like this remind me of Jermaine Fazande and the 2000 season... we need great players not so-so players.. justin jackson is a good Emergency back up, nothing else.

Comment

• Boltnut
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Feb 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

Brown is gone too. Critty has it. My error for not mentioning DB. I like CeeDee's catching radius, toughness and YAC for Tyrod over Jeudy's extraordinary route running and explosion.
                  I think Brown will be there @ #6.

Bengals: Burrow
                  Redskins: Thomas
                  Lions: Young
                  Giants: Wirfs
                  Dolphins: Tua

Leaves us: D. Brown, Okuhda, Jeudy, Lamb, Simmons, Wills, Leatherwood, Herbert, Espenesa, Kinlaw, Fulton, Ruggs, Delpit, Gross-Matos, Swift

Dolphins need a RT and NT. Would Dolphins trade their #18 and #25 (1620 value) to us for the #6 (1600 value)...? Protect Tua with his college RT (Wills)...?
                  Trade would allow Chargers to draft a LT (Leatherwood or Adams) and a very good WR/RB/CB @ #25.

Comment

• beachcomber
                    & ramblin' man
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Send PM

this draft has a fair bit of intrigue for me given a coupla few scenarios....

we drafted MW in lieu of Ryan Ramczyk…. will we do the opposite this year and pass on the better player in CeeDee Lamb, and fill our advertised/self proclaimed "need" @OT ??

we drafted DJ Fluker in lieu of Star Lotulelei…. will we pass on Derrick Brown and draft a maybe RT ??

we drafted LT @5 overall.... we took Ryan Mathews and then MG3, both @12 overall.... do we value RB that high again, or do we opt for CB/OT as our advertised/self proclaimed needs ??

we drafted LT round one and then followed that up w/Drew Brees @the top of the second.... could history repeat itself and we select D'Andre Swift round one and then Jalen Hurts round two ??
                    RT Taliese Fuaga, DT Jer'Zhan Newton, NT T'Vondre Sweat, LB Cedric Gray, TE Ben Sinnott, RB Daijun Edwards, FS Cole Bishop, QB Joe Milton

Comment

• Critty
                      Dominate the Day.
                      • Mar 2019
                      • Send PM

1. CIN: Burrow-QB, LSU

2. WAS: Young-DE, Ohio St.

3. DET: Brown-DT, Auburn

4. NYG: TRADE OUT - I think this is where the action begins. Unless some team gave up the farm for #1.

Teams will want to make a move to get up ahead of Miami and Chargers. Chargers may feel the need to move up to #4.

4 teams that could move up to #4.
                      Oakland
                      Jacksonville
                      Carolina
                      Tampa Bay

Who has it better than us?

Comment

• like54ninjas
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Oct 2017
                        • Great White North
                        • Draftnik
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post
                        this draft has a fair bit of intrigue for me given a coupla few scenarios....

we drafted MW in lieu of Ryan Ramczyk…. will we do the opposite this year and pass on the better player in CeeDee Lamb, and fill our advertised/self proclaimed "need" @OT ??

we drafted DJ Fluker in lieu of Star Lotulelei…. will we pass on Derrick Brown and draft a maybe RT ??

we drafted LT @5 overall.... we took Ryan Mathews and then MG3, both @12 overall.... do we value RB that high again, or do we opt for CB/OT as our advertised/self proclaimed needs ??

we drafted LT round one and then followed that up w/Drew Brees @the top of the second.... could history repeat itself and we select D'Andre Swift round one and then Jalen Hurts round two ??
                        Sure fucking hope not.
                        My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                        K9
                        Nasir
                        Tillery
                        Parham
                        Reed

Comment

• Coachmarkos
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • SoDak
                          • Technology Director
                          • Send PM

I think if Tua or Herbert is there, we will jump on it.
                          "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡
                          👍