• Show
Clear All
  • Fleet
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Cardiff - Poipu
    • Send PM

My boy just ran at his pro day.

@rosenhaussports: Breshad Perriman just ran a 4.26 forty at the UCF Pro Day. Incredible

Comment

• bonehead
      Undrafted
      • Jul 2013
      • TBD
      • Retired
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

@rosenhaussports: Breshad Perriman just ran a 4.26 forty at the UCF Pro Day. Incredible
      he'll run a 4.85 at his veteran combine..... : )
      Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• Classic
        Hall Of Fame
        • Dec 2014
        • Send PM

Damm it. No way he falls to #48 now.

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

Not sure any scout ill buy that. 4.26? Thats Chris Johnson fast. He doesnt look anywhere near that fast when you see him play.

Comment

• Fleet
            TPB Founder
            • Jun 2013
            • Cardiff - Poipu
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
            Not sure any scout ill buy that. 4.26? Thats Chris Johnson fast. He doesnt look anywhere near that fast when you see him play.
            Hes fast bro. Hes a stud.

Comment

• Boltjolt
              Dont let the PBs fool ya
              • Jun 2013
              • Henderson, NV
              • Send PM

Hes fast bro. Hes a stud.
              He isnt 4.26 fast and it dosnt show on video. I also saw that he was timed at 4.15 at his proday, LOL. No way Bro. Even Yahoo reporting that said they suspect those times arent accurate with no electronic timer at the UCF facility. He doesnt look near that fast when you see his games on video. Id believe a 4.46. Maybe even 4.36 but not 4.2 and under.
              Last edited by Boltjolt; 03-25-2015, 02:22 PM.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

You can time it yourselves. Im getting around the 4.2 range:

Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Fleet
                  TPB Founder
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Cardiff - Poipu
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post
                  You can time it yourselves. Im getting around the 4.2 range:

https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/432...TpdpCueHPmodxo
                  Barely looks like hes trying. Thats really neat to see. Thanks for that.

Comment

• Steve
                    Administrator
                    • Jun 2013
                    • South Carolina
                    • Meteorologist
                    • Send PM

Don't take the time too literally. It was hand timed, so it could be off by quite a bit. But if a guy is running sub-4.4, the guy is pretty fast.

The guy is a faster track type guy then a football player. Watch his highlights, and he is faster then everyone else, but he doesn't just blow by everyone. He lacks a fair amount of functional football speed. That is the big negative.

The positive is that if we can develop his route running, his football speed can catch up to his track speed, and we could get a pretty good football player. Add in the fact that his dad is a former 1000 yard receiver for the Lions (Brett Perriman) for the NFL bloodlines, and that he is big, physical and productive, those are some positives in his favor. I personally love the way the guy goes up and plucks the ball. I wouldn't trade the farm to trade up, but the guy could be a nice addition.

Don't figure he is a 1st round pick JUST because of his 40 time. The guy has some other positives and those are more important than his stopwatch speed. The speed would be nice, but only because he has the other traits TOO.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                      Dont let the PBs fool ya
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Henderson, NV
                      • Send PM

Hmm, maybe that is why he dont look that fast in games. But still, he wasnt blowing by everybody either. If we pass on a WR in round one, hopefully Perriman is there in round two. Thats what ive been thinking but now, ....i dont know. Could be a Raider now in the second round with that 40 time.

Why didnt he run at the combine?
                      Last edited by Boltjolt; 03-25-2015, 04:49 PM.

Comment

• Fleet
                        TPB Founder
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Cardiff - Poipu
                        • Send PM

Nebraska DE/OLB Randy Gregory admitted to NFL.com that he failed a drug test at February's Combine.
                        He tested positive for marijuana. "I blame myself," Gregory said. Even before learning of the flunked test, two executives told NFL.com's Kim Jones that Gregory had concerning "off-the-field issues." Gregory claims he used to smoke marijuana to deal with anxiety, but has moved past it. "I don't wake up every day saying, I'd really love to go smoke," he said. "It's not a struggle for me every day (now), it really isn't. In the past, hell yeah, it's been a struggle. It really has been. Now, I'm focused on my dream." Gregory says he last smoked marijuana in December.

Comment

• Panamamike
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                          Don't take the time too literally. It was hand timed, so it could be off by quite a bit. But if a guy is running sub-4.4, the guy is pretty fast.

The guy is a faster track type guy then a football player. Watch his highlights, and he is faster then everyone else, but he doesn't just blow by everyone. He lacks a fair amount of functional football speed. That is the big negative.

The positive is that if we can develop his route running, his football speed can catch up to his track speed, and we could get a pretty good football player. Add in the fact that his dad is a former 1000 yard receiver for the Lions (Brett Perriman) for the NFL bloodlines, and that he is big, physical and productive, those are some positives in his favor. I personally love the way the guy goes up and plucks the ball. I wouldn't trade the farm to trade up, but the guy could be a nice addition.

Don't figure he is a 1st round pick JUST because of his 40 time. The guy has some other positives and those are more important than his stopwatch speed. The speed would be nice, but only because he has the other traits TOO.
                          to me his inconsistent hands and concentration are his biggest weaknesses. Great physical tools.

Comment

Working...
                          X