X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lightningwill_420

I think what has hurt the most lately has been losing to the Dodgers. At least, in the old days when we sucked and the Dodgers were good, we still managed to beat them way more often than we should have. Now, not only are they better than us, they are beating us too. No good. Let's turn this around soon.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Yea, I like the stomping of the Dodgers today. Upton funkadelic.

Comment

• ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by alex View Post
        That says it all.
        Not really.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Did y'all stay up to see the end of last night's game? By the 10th inning, there were at least as many Padres fans at the game in Anaheim as there were Angels fans.

You might be saying, "There's no way there could be that many Padres fans."

Well, you're right. There aren't that many of us, but there aren't that many Angels fans either - especially since they put "Los Angeles" in their names. Those two words suck the life out of just about anything. ... Seriously, try it.

Start spreading the news. I'm leaving today. I want to be a part of it. Los Angeles. Ah, hell no. Send me back to Whale's Vagina, pronto.

"A Road Not Taken" not by Robert Frost
          Two roads diverged in Los Angeles.
          And sorry I could not travel either
          for they were blocked up by traffic.

According to Wikipedia, the number 1 song of all-time is "Like a Rolling Stone," by Bob Dylan. How soulful would that song be if it had the lyrics, "How does it feel to be without Los Angeles?" I think we all know the answer - not soulful at all. People would have thought, "How does it feel to be without Los Angeles? Easier to breathe." It's hard to get anything to rhyme with Los Angeles.

According to 10mosttoday.com, the most famous work of art is the Mona Lisa, by Leonardo da Vinci. Imagine if the background to the painting wasn't northern Italy, but instead was a bunch of road-raging nuts trying to get the eff off The Stack. You wouldn't see that painting at the Louvre. You'd see it on E-bay advertised as a good campfire starter.

Comment

fender57
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

LA can't even do a protest song about itself properly (see Randy Newman's "I Love L.A."). Just substitute "New York" with "L.A." in this one:

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Yo, dudes. Hang some stars on Venable and Kemp today. Venable gets a star for yesterday too. Middlebrooks on a 2-game home run streak. Cashner got some okay run support today and got the victory.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by 6025 View Post
                LA can't even do a protest song about itself properly (see Randy Newman's "I Love L.A."). Just substitute "New York" with "L.A." in this one:

I like saxophones, but L.A. still sucks. Go Pads.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Wow. 7 runs before we decided to replace the pitcher tonight.

Comment

• TABF
                    Por debajo del promedio
                    • Jun 2013
                    • SoCal
                    • Send PM

Been watching the NAIA WS the last 4 days. Missed all the pads/angels games.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by TBF View Post
                      Been watching the NAIA WS the last 4 days. Missed all the pads/angels games.
                      We did well against the Angels. I mostly just watched the highlights though.

We're making a comeback tonight from 7-0 to now 7-4. If we had taken our pitcher out earlier, we'd have a better chance.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Jeez. Reliever #1 was doing fine and got replaced. Reliever #2 is getting clocked. I wonder if we're going to wait until the Pirates score 14 before pulling this guy.

Comment

fender57
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

All hail Bud Black, the guy who manages with a flowchart.

Comment

Working...
                          X