• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post
    He saw the $. Why shouldn't he ignore what a POS Sterling is, just like every Clippers fan? They've all done it for years what are a few seasons of riches for him?

Oh wait, now he's up in arms over Sterling?
    You've been trying to run this crap all week in a pitiful trolling effort. It's factually slack and rhetorically asinine.

It's really, really awkward watching Lakers fans be jealous of the Clippers when there is literally no reason to be. Your team sucks right now and will for awhile. That's your reality. Accept it. I did for many years when the Clippers were hitting 15 or 20 wins.

You seem less desperate when you're fantasizing about all the free agents you're not going to sign, AssCannonNBAVersion.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Mister Hoarse View Post
      Why are we discussing the Clippers in the Lakeshow thread?
      Because it's fun to watch the excuses.

Clippers fan always knew what a POS the organization was but they chose to turn a blind eye and root for the team anyway.

Now that Sterling is being punished they all cheer for him to be gone.
      Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• oneinchpunch
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Anyway, back on topic, there should be some great game 7's
        Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
          No Sir, I Dont Like It
          • Jun 2013
          • Section 457
          • Migrant Film Worker
          • Send PM

There's a topic?
          Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
          sigpic

Comment

Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

There's a topic?
            Yes, 9/11 pages dedicated to passive-aggressive trolling and flatulent absurdity by oneinchpunch.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

There's a topic?
              NBA.
              Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• sandiego17
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR View Post
                It's really, really awkward watching Lakers fans be jealous of the Clippers when there is literally no reason to be. .
                Don't mistake dislike for an unabashed, unapologetic hypocrite like Doc Rivers for jealousy, especially of the Clipjoint. If your honest, the statements and threats to leave the team after the leaking of the tape completely confirm the hypocrisy (as if he didn't already know he was working for a racist.) My distaste for him has very, very little to do with the Clippers. However, I do agree, there is literally zero reason to be jealous of the Clippers.
                Last edited by sandiego17; 05-02-2014, 09:45 AM.

Comment

• sandiego17
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR View Post
                  This is YK quality.
                  Sorry, didn't see this before replying to the other straw man. I get it if you can't defend Doc. Its tough, no excuses for his hypocrisy. Also, if comparing to YK, shouldn't we be counting words and paragraphs?
                  Last edited by sandiego17; 05-02-2014, 09:09 AM.

Comment

• sandiego17
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post
                    Oh wait, now he's up in arms over Sterling?
                    Yup. Doc has a lot of pride and working for someone who would say what Sterling said is way beneath him. Well, it is now anyway.

Comment

Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by sandiego17 View Post
                      Don't mistake dislike for an unabashed, unapologetic hypocrite like Doc Rivers for jealousy, especially of the Clipjoint. If your honest, the statements and threats to leave the team after the leaking of the tape completely confirm the hypocrisy (as if he didn't already know he was working for a racist.) My distaste for him has very, very little to do with the Clippers. However, I do agree, there is literally zero reason to be jealous of the Clippers.
                      It's jealousy. You guys have been banging on little brother all year. It's obvious and pathetic. Why you guys care is beyond me, but that's your issue not mine.

Meanwhile, Lou Piniella, Bip Roberts, Paul O'Neill, Barry Larkin, Rob Dibble, Jose Rijo, Reggie Sanders: hypocrites, racists and anti-semites.

:facepalm1:

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by sandiego17 View Post
                        Yup. Doc has a lot of pride and working for someone who would say what Sterling said is way beneath him. Well, it is now anyway.
                        He must not have known.

Looks like Steeling is gonna fight this. He might not win but it looks like he could drag this out for years.
                        Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Coachmarkos
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • SoDak
                          • Technology Director
                          • Send PM

I like that list of coaches.

I like Van Gundy, but he really didn't do that well with the Rockets in his last stint.

I like George Karl, but he always seems to come up short...but he's a very good coach...teams always improve with him.

Thibs? I can't see Chicago let him go.

Ollie? I doubt it because he's only been a HC for two years.

Calipari? I can't see why he'd leave a final four team next year to come back to the nba, unless he gets Multi Year garunteed, and personel control.

Byron Scott is ok, but he "wears out" his players after a while...happened in NJ and NO.

Rambis... I can't see it. This may be the way they can continue to Tankapalooza themselves into another top draft pick, and make a run at Durant (with Kevin Ollie the following year?) Give Rambis a short term, cheap deal...and put in another season of suck.
                          "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

Working...
                          X