• Show
Clear All
  • ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by sandiego17 View Post
    Fine, 1 more link:

Try not to get so emotional about this. I could care less if Doc quits or stays with the Clippers. I don't like the guy, so I will root against him most times, but not against SA.
    I'm not the least bit emotional about it. I'm entertained watching you spin your wheels, though.

Comment

• sandiego17
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR View Post
      There are no quotes from Doc Rivers in the public realm that say anything of the sort. Richard Parsons testified (on cross-examination from Shelly Sterling's counsel) that Doc had made such statements to him, but Doc has not said anything publicly. So it's hearsay. Now, ask yourself why such statements were elicited from a friendly witness. And ask yourself why Parsons might have betrayed Doc's confidence (if such statements were ever made). Similarly, Chris Paul has not publicly said he will quit. He said he, Rivers and teammates would discuss a boycott. But again, ask yourself why this was raised, why it was raised at this time and why it was raised as a possibility after a boycott was not executed at the most inflammatory moment (right after DTS comments went public and before Silver had made his moves).

This all relates to the decision in the probate case. Judge Levanas is going to hear final arguments Monday. The biggest lever in the case is the franchise valuation and Ballmer's offer. Without Doc, without players, without sponsors and without Ballmer's $2B, a later sale of the franchise is extremely unlikely to ever return that kind of value to the Trust. Everyone's lining up to make that very, very clear to Levanas. This seems to me to already be a slam dunk decision based on what I have read about the case, because it's literally the world vs Sterling. Whether that's true remains to be seen. But these utterances are all posturing to get the outcome that everyone wants.

So dump on Rivers all you like. Banners. All high-end stuff.
      Excellent rebuttal, so Parson's made it up. LOL. Even the biggest Clipper homer doesn't believe that (or maybe he does?.) Hearsay!

I'll answer the next post hear too. You are emotional about it. Its not that serious man, but I'm glad your entertained (sincerely). I'm very entertained by this as well. All of it. In a round about way, it all comes back to YOU PIG! (carnitas).

Comment

Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by sandiego17 View Post
        Excellent rebuttal, so Parson's made it up. LOL. Even the biggest Clipper homer doesn't believe that (or maybe he does?.) Hearsay!

I'll answer the next post hear too. You are emotional about it. Its not that serious man, but I'm glad your entertained (sincerely). I'm very entertained by this as well. All of it. In a round about way, it all comes back to YOU PIG! (carnitas).

I didn't say Parsons made it up. The rest apparently eludes. I think maybe you're drunk.

And on a sidenote, why do you insist on turning the Lakeshow thread into a Clippers thread? Where's the excitement about Byron Scott coming home? Where's the celebration about bush leaguing him for weeks? Yay!!
        Last edited by ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR; 07-25-2014, 03:58 PM.

Comment

• sandiego17
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

I didn't say Parsons made it up. The rest apparently eludes. I think maybe you're drunk.

And on a sidenote, why do you insist on turning the Lakeshow thread into a Clippers thread? Where's the excitement about Byron Scott coming home? Where's the celebration about bush leaguing him for weeks? Yay!!
          You're the siderite, Who brought up doc? Lol. You obsession knows very little bounds and you attempt to deflect doesnt work hence the frustration and silly accusations. Drunk? Lol. You can do better than that, at least I think you can.

Comment

Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

You're right. There were no rumors linking Doc to the Lakers job.

More carnitas!

Comment

• sandiego17
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

You're right. There were no rumors linking Doc to the Lakers job.

More carnitas!
              At least you got one part right. Try to enjoy your smidgen of success, clipper fans need that, no need to obsess about the lakers.

And ask yourself why Parsons may have betrayed Doc's confidence (if such statements were ever made)
              That's a big if. Lol. Good shit, and I take it you were serious, or maybe drunk?

Comment

Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

More weak attempts at public grandstanding. I await your usual clear-headed apology PM.

Comment

• sandiego17
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

More weak attempts at public grandstanding. I await your usual clear-headed apology PM.
                  Only after your public display of goodwill and claiming to "end" your bs. My PM basically say not to take this personally to seriously, apparently asking to much.

So tell me, how do you reconcile your pretend distaste for fake outrage with you clipper heros very public displays of fake outrage? I'll await more Spin, can you claim "hearsay!"? That's been pretty rewarding.
                  Last edited by sandiego17; 07-26-2014, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

The PM's suggest a less cluttered mind. Might want to stick to that.

My bs... lol

Comment

• sandiego17
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

The PM's suggest a less cluttered mind. Might want to stick to that.

My bs... lol
                      Ok, whatever floats your boat. I'll stick to what I've said, unlike the uncluttered minds. Namely, You keep trying to "tweek noses" or whatever it is you think you're doing, and each time you do, I'll keep you reminding you of what the clippers are....Even when they're "successful" look at their mess. Lol.

Comment

• Kyle
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

I was really hoping the Lakers would hire Ettore Messina and build a San Antonio style team with unselfish Euro players and a couple star centerpieces.
                        sigpic

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Lakers wont use stretch provision:

Mike Bresnahan of the Los Angeles Times:

And, of course, Nash, might be a reserve. The Lakers would have waived him had they signed Anthony and Gasol, but now they’ll eat the final year of his contract in one $9.7-million chunk instead of spreading it out over three years and taking up precious cap space in the summers of 2015 and 2016.

phew
                          Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

Working...
                          X