• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sandiego17
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

I didn't see the Mexico game, but I am very glad everything turned out the way it did. #denada.

Comment

• sandiego17
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

U.S. Soccer@ussoccer: Mexico spared through no real effort of their own. Now a chance to snag some frequent flier miles before the holidays with a trip to NZL!

They will be dealing with this for a while. So beautiful, like Johansson's winner. Class.

Comment

• TABF
        Por debajo del promedio
        • Jun 2013
        • SoCal
        • Send PM

Originally posted by sandiego17 View Post
        U.S. Soccer@ussoccer: Mexico spared through no real effort of their own. Now a chance to snag some frequent flier miles before the holidays with a trip to NZL!

They will be dealing with this for a while. So beautiful, like Johansson's winner. Class.
        I'd rather they be dealing with no WC for the next 4 years... I'm pissed our late success gave them a "chance"...

Comment

• sandiego17
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

From my perspective, couldn't ask for a better scenario. I want Mexico in from a business perspective, and the fact that they owe a huge gracias to the US is just priceless and something to hold over El Tri for years on end. Dos a Cero and De Nada chants..

USA fans chant Dos a Cero as the US wins 2-0 for the 4th straight time in Columbus. What a match!

Comment

• Panama
            パナマ
            • Aug 2013
            • London
            • Opera singer and web developer.
            • Send PM

Originally posted by TBF View Post
            I'd rather they be dealing with no WC for the next 4 years... I'm pissed our late success gave them a "chance"...
            And took ours away. :frown:
            Adipose

Comment

• TABF
              Por debajo del promedio
              • Jun 2013
              • SoCal
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Panama View Post
              And took ours away. :frown:
              "Our's" meaning Panama right?

Just as in football/baseball and any other sport... I have one team and one team only. I got zero time for a person with a NL and AL team in baseball or a AFC and NFC team in football, that shit just isn't right.

When it comes to international sports, I root for USA and hope everyone else falls flat on thier respecitive faces (Unless of course we need them to win for us to get a spot or seeding )

Comment

• kets
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by TBF View Post
                They look like they are a dirty team too - I'd rather not have them there.

Comment

• Little_Charger
                  Ex-Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Chula Vista, CA
                  • CO
                  • Send PM

Panama had a chance for the World Cup till this happened...

Attached Files
                  Mission: Valley.

Comment

• sandiego17
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

This video is great:

Mexican announcers:

"GOOOOAAAAAAL, GOOOALLLL OF THE US….“We love you! We love you forever and ever! God Bless America! The USA puts us in the playoffs!

“It is because of the USA that we are being placed in the playoff ... because of them, not due to you! Not any of you in the green shirts. It was them! Not you! They did it, not you! Remember this forever. Keep this clearly in mind for the rest of your lives. You do nothing for the shirt, you do not put any effort for the team, you have not placed us in the World Cup, you would not have kept us alive. It was the US, not you! Not you and your arrogance, not you and your infamy, not you and your punks."

"It is a failure … and undeserved. We had no arguments to earn the playoffs. The USA, with subs, with many subs as the visiting team, shows us once against what the USA is all about … how to play this game with dignity, how to approach the sport. Mexico is a horror, just terrible. A failure."

“GOOOOOOALLL [Johannsson scores the winning goal for the US]! GOOOOOOALL of the US! We are in the playoffs! The US did it so we can keep criticizing [Mexico]! So we can say that the US has surpassed us. They are better than Mexico in soccer. They even have the luxury of playing their subs and keeping us alive … I hope our coach wears the pants and resigns. He has failed as a coach in the national team.”

Comment

• thelightningwill
                      Go Aztecs and Pads
                      • Jul 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by sandiego17 View Post
                      This video is great:

Mexican announcers:

"GOOOOAAAAAAL, GOOOALLLL OF THE US….“We love you! We love you forever and ever! God Bless America! The USA puts us in the playoffs!

“It is because of the USA that we are being placed in the playoff ... because of them, not due to you! Not any of you in the green shirts. It was them! Not you! They did it, not you! Remember this forever. Keep this clearly in mind for the rest of your lives. You do nothing for the shirt, you do not put any effort for the team, you have not placed us in the World Cup, you would not have kept us alive. It was the US, not you! Not you and your arrogance, not you and your infamy, not you and your punks."

"It is a failure … and undeserved. We had no arguments to earn the playoffs. The USA, with subs, with many subs as the visiting team, shows us once against what the USA is all about … how to play this game with dignity, how to approach the sport. Mexico is a horror, just terrible. A failure."

“GOOOOOOALLL [Johannsson scores the winning goal for the US]! GOOOOOOALL of the US! We are in the playoffs! The US did it so we can keep criticizing [Mexico]! So we can say that the US has surpassed us. They are better than Mexico in soccer. They even have the luxury of playing their subs and keeping us alive … I hope our coach wears the pants and resigns. He has failed as a coach in the national team.”
                      Mexican sports announcers are way better than ours. They say shit like they see it and don't kiss any ass.

The only trouble with watching NFL on Mexican stations is the crazy amount of advertisements done while the game is going on. Rivers back to pass, he fires it to Tomlinson for the first down. Now look at these hot chicks shaking their asses while we talk about the latest fiber bar you need to buy. And Rivers is back in the huddle now. They are huddling to discuss Corona, the national beer.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                        No Sir, I Dont Like It
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Section 457
                        • Migrant Film Worker
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by thelightningwill View Post
                        Mexican sports announcers are way better than ours. They say shit like they see it and don't kiss any ass.

The only trouble with watching NFL on Mexican stations is the crazy amount of advertisements done while the game is going on. Rivers back to pass, he fires it to Tomlinson for the first down. Now look at these hot chicks shaking their asses while we talk about the latest fiber bar you need to buy. And Rivers is back in the huddle now. They are huddling to discuss Corona, the national beer.
                        Where can I get those fiber bars?
                        Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Bolt-O
                          Administrator
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Tough draw for the USMNT.... Ghana, Portugal and Germany. It's a 'Group of Death'... could come out with 0 points.

Comment

Working...
                          X