• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sandiego17
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Hard4SanDiego View Post
    Raiders always play us tough, hurt us... It would just be nice to for once beat the shit out of the teams we should beat the shit out of. Not trying to stir up anything here, just was venting...
    Double digit victories against the bills, jaguars and jets (shutout), and a tough road win vs. a division opponent with all the injuries mounting? Kind of are beating the shit out of the teams we should beat the shit out of. Bronco aren't crying or embarrassed because they were up only one score against the Jets in the fourth quarter and even the final drive. Same Jets the Bolts kicked the crap out of so badly they started their post game press conference with an apology to their fans.

Comment

• captaind
      Cook This Pork Chops
      • Jun 2013
      • Mars
      • Ball Holder
      • Send PM

This team is inexplicably destined to go to the Super Bowl, despite all these injuries.

Embarrassed? Hardly.

Comment

• TTK
        EX-Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • America's Finest City
        • Send PM

Im actually not a McCoy hater at all. I like where we are headed, just careful with my emotions these days because ive been let down before. Its hard, a win or a loss effects my whole week. I just feel like this team is good enough that this game should have been not close.

Raiders always play us tough, hurt us... It would just be nice to for once beat the shit out of the teams we should beat the shit out of. Not trying to stir up anything here, just was venting...
        I think a tough road win like this is better for this team than just another ho-hum blowout win, especially after the last three "cakewalk" games. I just wish they were healthier for this stretch of division games against KC and Denver.

Comment

• Highboltage
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Only a Bandwagon fan would be embarassed.

Comment

• Sec-E4
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Sep 2014
            • Arizona
            • Send PM

Im actually not a McCoy hater at all. I like where we are headed, just careful with my emotions these days because ive been let down before. Its hard, a win or a loss effects my whole week. I just feel like this team is good enough that this game should have been not close.

Okay, So name us an NFL Super Bowl Champion team that won every regular season game easily & their oppenents never put up a fight ?

Blowing teams out isn't always what it seems. Just ask the almost Undefeated Patriots & last year's Broncos :-) it's NFL reality & part of the game. That's what makes it fun, That's why I love being a Charger fan

I hope Charger fans don't get 12th man syndrome & all of a sudden, Were supposed to kill & dominate every team.

Like Highboltage said, Only Bandwagon fans would be embarrassed from this Raider Victory.....If you know the Chargers & their past, You appreciate this victory !!
            Last edited by Sec-E4; 10-13-2014, 04:55 PM.

Comment

• Charged up
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Ditto to all the responses! :applause:

Comment

• Boltergeist
                Pesky apparition
                • Jun 2013
                • Baja Oklahoma
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Charged up View Post
                Ditto to all the responses! :applause:
                Hey, I know where to use this "smiley."

Comment

• onelazyfock
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

As others are saying winning on the road is never easy especially against a divisional opponent. I think our defense is a top 5 defense at home and an average defense on the road. We will really want homefield advantage if we get to the playoffs because that will be a massive factor.

I think most people are overlooking how well both teams played this Sunday. No turnovers. Each team took their shots and made some plays, we just happened to make more.

Also, how is no one talking about the BS holding call on Novak's 54 yarder. That was a major blow reminded me of the Texans bad call in the opener last year.

The Seahawks had to go to OT against the 1-15 Texans last year, but they got the W and thats all that matters.

Comment

• TABF
                    Por debajo del promedio
                    • Jun 2013
                    • SoCal
                    • Send PM

We need to remember that the coaches and players on the other team are getting paid as well... It's gonna be a fight regardless of the talent level. No matter what, you have to play the game, usually the best prepared team will win, not necessarily the best team.

Often times the best prepared teams in the most phases of football are the best teams. Players buy into our system. We have fantastic coaching and we appear prepared game in/out. Sure we hiccup in phases (pass rush v raiders) but our superior preparation and ability to remain calm allowed us to step up, get a 3/out and a game winning drive from arguably the best prepared (smartest) QB in the game...
                    Last edited by TABF; 10-14-2014, 10:53 PM.

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jul 2013
                      • Send PM

How can I be embarrassed? I just won my Strat-O-Matic Championship!
                      For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

• Panama
                        パナマ
                        • Aug 2013
                        • London
                        • Opera singer and web developer.
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by onelazyfock View Post
                        I think most people are overlooking how well both teams played this Sunday. No turnovers. Each team took their shots and made some plays, we just happened to make more.

Originally posted by onelazyfock View Post
                        Also, how is no one talking about the BS holding call on Novak's 54 yarder. That was a major blow reminded me of the Texans bad call in the opener last year.
                        In another thread there was a brief discussion about how ticky-tack it was. I feel bad for Novak, who thought he'd hit a personal best; the look of disbelief on his face said it all.
                        Adipose

Comment

• Panama
                          パナマ
                          • Aug 2013
                          • London
                          • Opera singer and web developer.
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by TBF View Post
                          We need to remember that the coaches and players on the other team are getting paid as well.
                          Tell that to Lane Kiffin!
                          Adipose

Comment

Working...
                          X