X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Davis: The Bolts' Most Underrated Player

A lot of people on this forum have been beating up on Michael Davis, but when you compare his stats to Casey Hayward, they're very similar. Davis showed up in a story on the most underrated players on each team:

davis.JPG
    https://touchdownwire.usatoday.com/2...ated-player/3/

I agree with you. He’s got skills

Comment

He's had a few bad whiffs while pass defending that really stick out because they were crucial downs but he's close, well worth the investment for his development.
      #32 Alohi Gilman - 2020 Adopt-a-Bolt

Comment

He has gotten better every season from a not so good rookie season. The one that stood out as not doing very well was Facyson.

Comment

yeah I heard lotsa brewings about him suckin this and that. but from watching him he doesnt look bad. plus he has speed to keep up with the speedier WRs. i think everyone just remembers the calls when he doesnt turn his head around. and if it were some other well known DBs the calls probably wouldnt have been made against him.

Comment

He played at BYU. Ugh. I cheer for him as a Charger...but damn it's tough sometimes!
            I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.

Comment

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
              He's had a few bad whiffs while pass defending that really stick out because they were crucial downs but he's close, well worth the investment for his development.
              agree with that..... he is usually really close....... sometimes turns around too late or the wrong way.... and because of the talent of others in secondary, he is usually targeted when teams really need a completion......

Comment

he's probably the only one who can turn and run with WRs. Casey I believe is more of a good zone coverage guy, a good one, but he is on the decline now. gonna have to develop or draft his replacement soon.

Comment

Working...
                X