• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Panamamike
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

I would still take a look at Brooks Reed at OLB and Sheard at DE.
    Last edited by Panamamike; 03-09-2015, 12:27 AM.

Comment

• bonehead
      Undrafted
      • Jul 2013
      • TBD
      • Retired
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Panamamike View Post
      I would Much rather have Andre than Floyd, as long as Andre understands what his value is at thiis point in his career.
      I think that is the issue.
      Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• Panamamike
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by bonehead View Post
        I think that is the issue.
        I don't know about that. With the QB situation and his age, I think he said no to restructuring in HOU to force his release, which he wanted last year.

Comment

• bonehead
          Undrafted
          • Jul 2013
          • TBD
          • Retired
          • Send PM

What I'm saying is that I don't think he understands his value....

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• Sec-E4
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Sep 2014
            • Arizona
            • Send PM

Is Virgil Green worth that kind of $ ??? He's a glorified blocker and is good for 6-9 receptions and 50 yards per year ....He's the Brandon Manumalena type

Yah 85 can't play for ever but Virgil Green would be the wrong type of TE to bring in as a replacement...We already have Ladarius Green who still hasn't devoloped like we thought but he would be closer to the type of TE who would slowly replace Gate. Hopefully LG hones his routes and learns to block a little better

Comment

• Sec-E4
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Sep 2014
              • Arizona
              • Send PM

Originally posted by bonehead View Post
              I'm intrigued with Virgil Green, might take 4mill per year to get him though.....GOOD blocking TE, it would screw the donkeys and we have to look towards the future...85 can't play forever
              Is Virgil Green worth that kind of $ ??? He's a glorified blocker and is good for 6-9 receptions and 50 yards per year ....He's the Brandon Manumalena type and not the recieving type

Yah 85 can't play for ever but Virgil Green would be the wrong type of TE to bring in as a replacement...We already have Ladarius Green who still hasn't devoloped like we thought but he would be closer to the type of TE who would slowly replace Gate. Hopefully LG hones his routes and learns to block a little better.

The TE position was a strong point last season and I don't think there is a need to mess with what we have. Hopefully our blocking TE's are alittle healthier this season

We have our passing TE's Gates and Green, Then our blocking TE's Phillips and Johnson

Comment

• bonehead
                Undrafted
                • Jul 2013
                • TBD
                • Retired
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Sec-E4 View Post
                Is Virgil Green worth that kind of $ ??? He's a glorified blocker and is good for 6-9 receptions and 50 yards per year ....He's the Brandon Manumalena type

Yah 85 can't play for ever but Virgil Green would be the wrong type of TE to bring in as a replacement...We already have Ladarius Green who still hasn't devoloped like we thought but he would be closer to the type of TE who would slowly replace Gate. Hopefully LG hones his routes and learns to block a little better
                You're right, I just got caught up in sticking it to the Donkeys with both Tamme and Thomas looking at leaving, I was looking for a clean sweep.

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• pigskin
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Southern Oregon
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Panamamike View Post
                  I would still take a look at Brooks Reed at OLB and Sheard at DE.
                  Sheard is a OLB in a 3-4

Comment

• BoltBacker
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Las Vegas, NV
                    • Send PM

Andre Johnson is out there, any takers? 2yrs $18M would be a decent offer.

Comment

• Fleet
                      TPB Founder
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Cardiff - Poipu
                      • Send PM

Mathews just tweeted "Blessed"

I wonder what that means.

Comment

• RobH
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Tokyo, Japan
                        • University English Lecturer
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Sec-E4 View Post
                        Is Virgil Green worth that kind of $ ??? He's a glorified blocker and is good for 6-9 receptions and 50 yards per year ....He's the Brandon Manumalena type and not the recieving type

Yah 85 can't play for ever but Virgil Green would be the wrong type of TE to bring in as a replacement...We already have Ladarius Green who still hasn't devoloped like we thought but he would be closer to the type of TE who would slowly replace Gate. Hopefully LG hones his routes and learns to block a little better.

The TE position was a strong point last season and I don't think there is a need to mess with what we have. Hopefully our blocking TE's are alittle healthier this season

We have our passing TE's Gates and Green, Then our blocking TE's Phillips and Johnson
                        Phillips didn't do well at all last year as he was coming off a bad hinge. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him replaced by a better in-line blocker.

Comment

• Fleet
                          TPB Founder
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Cardiff - Poipu
                          • Send PM

Trevor Robinson re-signs for 2 years with Bolts.

Comment

Working...
                          X