Clear All
  • SDFan
    Woober Goober
    • Jun 2013
    • Dolores, CO
    • Retired
    • Send PM

Originally posted by alex View Post
    Bowe huh? What about speed at WR? We don't have much right now.
    same bitch all year last year too. Bowe is a big play guy. You DO realize the season is a long aways away don't you?
    Life is too short to drink cheap beer :beer:

Comment

• SDFan
      Woober Goober
      • Jun 2013
      • Dolores, CO
      • Retired
      • Send PM

This villager would be very happy with Spiller. BUT we better cut DBrown then and draft another good RUNNINGback. Someone else that can actually run well. I know there's lots of them to be had in the 4th rounbd or thereabouts. Otherwise I see Spiller being overused on the Chargers.
      no reason to make another hole cutting Brown. Some of you guys are being ridiculous with the hate for him. Rebuild the OL and he'll be fine as a rotation guy.
      Life is too short to drink cheap beer :beer:

Comment

• QSmokey
        Guardedly Optimistic
        • Jun 2013
        • Kuna, Idaho
        • Retired
        • Send PM

Originally posted by SuperCharger View Post
        I'd rather have headcases that could play than a bunch of choir boys who never see the field due to injuries.
        It's an either/or? Either you're a head case who can play or a choir boy who is always injured?

Tell that to Gates, Rivers, Weddle, etc. It's never been an either/or. It's about finding PLAYERS.

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by SDfan View Post
          no reason to make another hole cutting Brown. Some of you guys are being ridiculous with the hate for him. Rebuild the OL and he'll be fine as a rotation guy.
          He runs in quicksand. Or at least he looks like it. He's not nearly big enough to run so slow and "ploddingly" without any moves. If that's a word.
          For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

• UtahBolt
            Did we win?
            • Jun 2013
            • I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.
            • Send PM

There a still a lot of good to above average O-lineman, wrs, interior D-line and safeties left out there. I am sure TT is just holding back until the market settles and then he can get a little more value for his buck. Hopefully!

Find all the latest Rotoworld fantasy sports news, live coverage, videos, highlights, stats, predictions, and results right here on NBC Sports.
            Last edited by UtahBolt; 03-13-2015, 08:17 AM.
            I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.

Comment

• richpjr
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Nashville
              • Send PM

He runs in quicksand. Or at least he looks like it. He's not nearly big enough to run so slow and "ploddingly" without any moves. If that's a word.
              I am really unsure what to think about Brown. He obviously did nothing last year for us, yet only a year prior averaged 5.3 yards per carry in Indy. I guess they are banking he'll do better with a better line.

Comment

• Maverick
                (Coryellian)
                • Jun 2013
                • Point Loma
                • Send PM

Originally posted by SDfan View Post
                I'd go sign CJ Spiller + Bowe. That would more than make up for losing Mathews and Royal. Pull the trigger on the S from Miami. Forget Harvin- 1 trick pony that only succeeds on gadget plays when they get him moving in space before he gets the ball + the bad attitude. There's a reason Minn, Sea and Jests let him go so easily. Wears out his welcome REAL fast and fades production wise after a short run. Also has had injury history.
                Concur SDf....I too would embrace Bowe, Spiller, & Wilson at this point. Most definitely forget Harvin.

Comment

• Originally posted by QSmokey View Post
                  It's an either/or? Either you're a head case who can play or a choir boy who is always injured?

Tell that to Gates, Rivers, Weddle, etc. It's never been an either/or. It's about finding PLAYERS.
                  No, my comment was in relation to Spiller and Bowe replacing Mathews and [insert injured WR here].

Comment

• QSmokey
                    Guardedly Optimistic
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Kuna, Idaho
                    • Retired
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by UtahBolt View Post
                    There a still a lot of good to above average O-lineman, wrs, interior D-line and safeties left out there. I am sure TT is just holding back until the market settles and then he can get a little more value for his buck. Hopefully!

http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/nf...fl-free-agents
                    That's a good link. Too bad we can't sticky it.

Comment

• QSmokey
                      Guardedly Optimistic
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Kuna, Idaho
                      • Retired
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by SuperCharger View Post
                      No, my comment was in relation to Spiller and Bowe replacing Mathews and [insert injured WR here].
                      Which is why I asked the question. There are plenty of "choir boys" who play an entire season, effectively and injury free. Just as many as there are head cases that get injured.

Anyway...

Not sure what to think about Spiller. He's had a somewhat injury-plagued career (though not as extensive as Mathews). I'd like us to sign Wilson (to make up for the loss of Gilchrist). Just say "Nowe" to "Bowe".

Comment

• Antonio's Gates
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Stills for a 3rd rounder. Telesco better have some magic up his sleeve because if this continues they might as well just move to LA now.

Comment

• UtahBolt
                          Did we win?
                          • Jun 2013
                          • I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.
                          • Send PM

While I try not to overreact to FA, the inactivity is definitely curious.
                          I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.

Comment

Working...
                          X