Clear All
  • Panama
    パナマ
    • Aug 2013
    • London
    • Opera singer and web developer.
    • Send PM

Originally posted by TTK View Post
    Dunlap seems to be playing good overall...
    In pass protection or when the run goes left, yes; but he is still pathetic at sealing the backside on runs to the right. It was just painful watching Oliver get run down from behind on runs to the right repeatedly last night.
    Adipose

Comment

• TTK
      EX-Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • America's Finest City
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Panama View Post
      In pass protection or when the run goes left, yes; but he is still pathetic at sealing the backside on runs to the right. It was just painful watching Oliver get run down from behind on runs to the right repeatedly last night.
      At least he's doing a couple of things right. Can't say that about anyone else on the line. :P

Comment

• Panama
        パナマ
        • Aug 2013
        • London
        • Opera singer and web developer.
        • Send PM

Originally posted by TTK View Post
        At least he's doing a couple of things right. Can't say that about anyone else on the line. :P
        Not true! It's clear from watching Fluker in this last game that, in addition to boxing lessons, he's also been taking toreador lessons.
        Adipose

Comment

• ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Mister Hoarse View Post
          Everything he posted was spot on.
          How can Acee's claims be corroborated?

The OL is clearly an issue but it wasnt so much last year. It wasnt awesome but it wasnt horrible. How are Hardwick and Clary ro be replaced in season? We're on what, 5 OC's this year? What do you want to do about Dunlap, Rinehart and Fluker, who are just not playing as well this year? Did we not want Telesco to draft Verrett and Attaochu? Was he supposed to assume the OL wouldnt play as well? Did we really want to see another year of watching the D collapsing on third and long all the time? (Oops).

To me these are structural problems. Not attitude problems. I do think the Bolts are struggling a little bc of all the injuries. It's ridiculous.

Comment

• MakoShark
            Disgruntled
            • Jun 2013
            • North Alabama
            • Send PM

Originally posted by ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR View Post
            How can Acee's claims be corroborated?

The OL is clearly an issue but it wasnt so much last year. It wasnt awesome but it wasnt horrible. How are Hardwick and Clary ro be replaced in season? We're on what, 5 OC's this year? What do you want to do about Dunlap, Rinehart and Fluker, who are just not playing as well this year? Did we not want Telesco to draft Verrett and Attaochu? Was he supposed to assume the OL wouldnt play as well? Did we really want to see another year of watching the D collapsing on third and long all the time? (Oops).

To me these are structural problems. Not attitude problems. I do think the Bolts are struggling a little bc of all the injuries. It's ridiculous.
            I see what you're saying and I do agree. But, MGB's post isn't without merit. Didn't your recent sig criticize the Bolt attitude? Something about a lack of heart?
            sigpic

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
              No Sir, I Dont Like It
              • Jun 2013
              • Section 457
              • Migrant Film Worker
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Panama View Post
              Yup. It's a glaring weakness for an otherwise solid OT.
              Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
              sigpic

Comment

• Sec-E4
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Sep 2014
                • Arizona
                • Send PM

Originally posted by homeless simpson View Post
                We need somebody on the coaching staff or from the coaching staff's family to either get really sick or die or some other devastating sob story so we can have some inspirational win or some shit. seems like every time we face a team that had a personal family drama we're on the losing end of a more than motivated team. can we get Teo catfished by a cancer girl or something?
                Pretty dumb post, wanting someone to get sick or die :-/

Comment

I personally think the team was never very good to begin, mostly smoke and mirrors. Granted they were better when we had more playmakers not in the hospital. But this team never has been a Super Bowl contender in 2014, and won't be for awhile.

Need to fix both lines, find some Linebackers that can make plays and tackle, another safety. Just so many holes to fill up going to take a few drafts and FA periods to solve. Sorry im disappointed, should have kept my heart locked up, I am from here on out.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                    No Sir, I Dont Like It
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Section 457
                    • Migrant Film Worker
                    • Send PM

We are still a year away, pending better health and not ruining players like Verrett in the interim. Hopefully our HC has a better learning curve than some of his players.
                    Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
                    sigpic

Comment

• TTK
                      EX-Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • America's Finest City
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Hard4SanDiego View Post
                      I personally think the team was never very good to begin, mostly smoke and mirrors. Granted they were better when we had more playmakers not in the hospital. But this team never has been a Super Bowl contender in 2014, and won't be for awhile.

Need to fix both lines, find some Linebackers that can make plays and tackle, another safety. Just so many holes to fill up going to take a few drafts and FA periods to solve. Sorry im disappointed, should have kept my heart locked up, I am from here on out.
                      I disagree. They beat Denver last year and almost did it again in the playoffs and they would have, if they would have nutted up earlier in that game and not played too scared until they had no choice. They have the ability to hang and beat anyone but they were too inconsistent. Let's not forget as bad as the Bengals are in the playoffs they were undefeated at home until the Bolts eliminated them.

This year is a different story though compared to last year with all the injuries. They still need better depth to overcome a bad string of injuries.

Comment

• homeless simpson
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

I don't think the team lost its confidence. imo, they may have been over confident until they got their ass handed to them by miami

Comment

• Coachmarkos
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • SoDak
                          • Technology Director
                          • Send PM

Just get back on track.

Remember the 4th and 21 play the Ravens had to convert to beat the bolts a few years ago?

That was a bad chargers team, and had the Ravens beat.

That Ravens team won the Superbowl.
                          "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

Working...
                          X