Clear All
  • richpjr
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Nashville
    • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Time to let him get some touches.
    Doesn't seem like Lynn believes in him. Williams was not active so instead of using Reed, he was inactive and Johnson was added.

Comment

• chargeroo
      Fan since 1961
      • Jan 2019
      • Oregon
      • Retired Manager/Pastor
      • Send PM

It sounds like Ekeler will be on IR for quite a long time - has anyone heard any news about these players that are on IR? When are they expecting any of there guys back?
      THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• NoMoreChillies
        Outback Goon
        • Sep 2018
        • Australia
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Paradoxrip View Post

Unrealistic expectations..... We lost Ekeler makes a difference don't ya think?

Saints 80 yards rushing
        Panthers WITH McCaffery 90 yards rushing
        Broncos 42 yards rushing
        Chargers 48 yards rushing

When you have one of the best d-lines in the NFL if not the best.... What exactly were you expecting with the Chargers injury riddled O-line???

Ndamukong Suh
        Vita Vea
        William Gholston
        Jason Pierre-Paul

VS

Trey Pipkins
        Forrest Lamp
        Dan Feeney
        Ryan Groy
        Sam Tevi

If that doesn't give you a hint nothing will.
        great post +1

Comment

• like54ninjas
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Oct 2017
          • Great White North
          • Draftnik
          • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

Doesn't seem like Lynn believes in him. Williams was not active so instead of using Reed, he was inactive and Johnson was added.
          I know. Hard to figure out. Perhaps he just hasn’t grasped the playbook.
          My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
          K9
          Nasir
          Tillery
          Parham
          Reed

Comment

• beachcomber
            & ramblin' man
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by UtahBolt View Post

Right? I thought for sure he was out for the year, especially when he could not even get on the cart! I would think this is probably viewed as decent to good news within the organization after the visuals from yesterday. Trouble with the hammy though is it is really easy to have a set back. Does not even have to be on the field, you can re-aggravate a hammy around the house, just getting up outta of a chair or picking up something off the floor. Hopefully he heals soon.
            def don't want to rush him back, and ditto for Bosa.... tired of this superhero play w/injuries bs.... would rather have my millions in good health and get closer to 100 percent from the guy, than bandy the guy to be a real football player and play thru it.... dude has torn triceps and a bum ankle.... put him on the IR for three games, and don't even think of rushing Ekeler back.... we're 1-3 for gosh sakes.
            RT Taliese Fuaga, DT Jer'Zhan Newton, NT T'Vondre Sweat, LB Cedric Gray, TE Ben Sinnott, RB Daijun Edwards, FS Cole Bishop, QB Joe Milton

Comment

• beachcomber
              & ramblin' man
              • Jan 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

I know. Hard to figure out. Perhaps he just hasn’t grasped the playbook.
              not a route runner/doesn't get open maybe ?? be nice to have him in the RB rotation, but not really up to speed there either.... still some development to be had there (WR & RB both) perhaps ??
              RT Taliese Fuaga, DT Jer'Zhan Newton, NT T'Vondre Sweat, LB Cedric Gray, TE Ben Sinnott, RB Daijun Edwards, FS Cole Bishop, QB Joe Milton

Comment

• 21&500
                Bolt Spit-Baller
                • Sep 2018
                • A Whale's Vajayjay
                • CMB refugee
                • Send PM

we still have Pope
                no love for Pope?
                not ideal but i'm sure he'll get a look
                if not, find another body on the PS worth considering to activate
                G-Ro knows.

Comment

• NoMoreChillies
                  Outback Goon
                  • Sep 2018
                  • Australia
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post

def don't want to rush him back, and ditto for Bosa.... tired of this superhero play w/injuries bs.... would rather have my millions in good health and get closer to 100 percent from the guy, than bandy the guy to be a real football player and play thru it.... dude has torn triceps and a bum ankle.... put him on the IR for three games, and don't even think of rushing Ekeler back.... we're 1-3 for gosh sakes.
                  Agree. this season is a wash, lets rest those injured and get some NFL experience for our backups. Double bonus

Comment

• jox g
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Oct 2020
                    • Send PM

Dear Coach Lynn: JOE REED Running back vs Saints (drop Jason Moore to PS). I envision him exploding onto the scene on that fast indoor turf. Aints wont expect it either.

Comment

• jox g
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Oct 2020
                      • Send PM

Coach Lynn: More like, who else besides, Troymaine Pope, Gore, and Bradwell can be a third string RB? I vote for JOE REED who can be a dual threat. Similar to how they surprised the Bucs w/ Ty Johnson, Parham and Guyton Scoring, REED is who we NEED!. (Pun intended.) Vision, quickness, home run breakaway speed when in space/playmaker. (Like Ekeler.) C'mon coach, do this for a game. You will see I am right. Drop Jason Moore back to PS.

Comment

• Fleet
                        TPB Founder
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Cardiff - Poipu
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by jox g View Post
                        Coach Lynn: More like, who else besides, Troymaine Pope, Gore, and Bradwell can be a third string RB? I vote for JOE REED who can be a dual threat. Similar to how they surprised the Bucs w/ Ty Johnson, Parham and Guyton Scoring, REED is who we NEED!. (Pun intended.) Vision, quickness, home run breakaway speed when in space/playmaker. (Like Ekeler.) C'mon coach, do this for a game. You will see I am right. Drop Jason Moore back to PS.
                        Again welcome to the forum. Make sure to view other threads as we have this discussion going on. I moved it.

Cheers

Comment

• JOJAX85
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Sep 2018
                          • Irmo, SC
                          • Send PM

Hate that he's going to be out. Dude is a stud. I hope the fact that HE got injured doing next to nothing stops some of the blame on the strength & conditioning coach. That kid is in PHENOMENAL shape. It's a rough game. Lots of twisting, turning & torque. It just happens. No need to scream for the firing of the S&C guy every damn time somebody gets hurt.

Comment

Working...
                          X