• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Biggestfan
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Mar 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by JOJAX85 View Post
    Hate that he's going to be out. Dude is a stud. I hope the fact that HE got injured doing next to nothing stops some of the blame on the strength & conditioning coach. That kid is in PHENOMENAL shape. It's a rough game. Lots of twisting, turning & torque. It just happens. No need to scream for the firing of the S&C guy every damn time somebody gets hurt.
    The problem as I see it as that as good and talented a runner as this guy is, he's not built to be the work horse

Comment

• Ceramic
      Chargers are pathetic
      • Sep 2020
      • OC
      • Send PM

I hope he rehabs and gets focused on a fast recovery. Up to the start of the season, Ekeler was a Call of Duty stream. He would be constantly streaming himself playing the game. I hope he gets focused.

Comment

• JOJAX85
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Sep 2018
        • Irmo, SC
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Ceramic View Post
        I hope he rehabs and gets focused on a fast recovery. Up to the start of the season, Ekeler was a Call of Duty stream. He would be constantly streaming himself playing the game. I hope he gets focused.
        So your NOT done with this team. We've all been through it. Lol!

Comment

• richpjr
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Nashville
          • Send PM

Comment

• SDBORN
            Registered Charger Fan
            • May 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
            Nice. Time to bring in Tyrod to make up for the loss of offensive power. Low turnovers and safe football will win it against NO.

#insert sarcasm

Comment

• richpjr
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Nashville
              • Send PM

Originally posted by SDBORN View Post

Nice. Time to bring in Tyrod to make up for the loss of offensive power. Low turnovers and safe football will win it against NO.

#insert sarcasm
              I know it's sarcasm, but it is really depressing to read because I would not be the least surprised if Lynn actually did it (though I expect he does it next week).

Comment

• SDBORN
                Registered Charger Fan
                • May 2017
                • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

I know it's sarcasm, but it is really depressing to read because I would not be the least surprised if Lynn actually did it (though I expect he does it next week).
                Agreed. 0 surprise if he does it.

I know Lynn is thinking Herbert is 0-3, but I don't think he really gets just how bad the alternative with Tyrod is. And I know Tyrod has been his boy for a while now.

Lynn thinks a stellar defense + a great run game and mistake free football will carry this team. We have neither and after this past Sunday that idea should be removed from his head. If he doesn't realize that, there is no hope for him.

Comment

• Biggestfan
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Mar 2019
                  • Send PM

Agreed. 0 surprise if he does it.

I know Lynn is thinking Herbert is 0-3, but I don't think he really gets just how bad the alternative with Tyrod is. And I know Tyrod has been his boy for a while now.

Lynn thinks a stellar defense + a great run game and mistake free football will carry this team. We have neither and after this past Sunday that idea should be removed from his head. If he doesn't realize that, there is no hope for him.
                  If only he had a stellar defense

Comment

• richpjr
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Nashville
                    • Send PM

His obsession with turnovers (and we all understand how bad they hurt a team) is blinding him to the fact that you also need big plays from your QB to win some games. Taylor can't come close to making those 2 long TDs Herbert made against the Bucs and would not have thrown the 19 yard one as it was covered. We'd have punted twice and settled for a fg and lost by 25 instead of 7.

Comment

• Ceramic
                      Chargers are pathetic
                      • Sep 2020
                      • OC
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by JOJAX85 View Post

So your NOT done with this team. We've all been through it. Lol!
                      I can't stop watching this team. Herbert is promising. This organization is not.

Comment

• JOJAX85
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Sep 2018
                        • Irmo, SC
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Ceramic View Post

I can't stop watching this team. Herbert is promising. This organization is not.
                        True. Once Alex had to turn it over to his spoiled brats, hope was pretty much gone. They're never going to sell. We have what we have. Unfortunately.

Comment

• Boltgang74
                          We Are The Storm!
                          • Aug 2018
                          • Send PM

The cancer of our whole team is the spaznos loser clan.Makes it so damn hard to watch our team knowin we probably wont ever hold up a trophy with these rich assholes pokin their nose in football operations as if they know a damn thing about it.

Comment

Working...
                          X