Clear All
  • 21&500
    Bolt Spit-Baller
    • Sep 2018
    • A Whale's Vajayjay
    • CMB refugee
    • Send PM

Originally posted by FoutsFan View Post

Our OC, Dougie Houser should be fined $10,000 per play in the red zone that Parham is not on the field in the red zone. With the struggles we have had there and the enormously pathetic play calling in the red zone, he MW and HH need to be in for every red zone play.
    Agreed
    and thank you for making me “lol” before my morning coffee
    G-Ro knows.

Comment

• foreigner
      Tom Telesco is gone
      • Sep 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by FoutsFan View Post

Our OC, Dougie Houser should be fined $10,000 per play in the red zone that Parham is not on the field in the red zone. With the struggles we have had there and the enormously pathetic play calling in the red zone, he MW and HH need to be in for every red zone play.
      yeah, thats right, this should be a learning/rebuilding year.. play the youngsters dammit. We should build for next year.

Comment

• AK47
        Registered Charger Fan
        • May 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by JOJAX85 View Post
        Now that Parham is getting some playing time, we should never ever kick another 20 yard FG...

Yep. That still pisses me off.

6-8 with a 7 foot wingspan and at only 22 years old will get stronger. Was clocked at 21mph on his 65-yard touchdown running away from DBs in the XFL. For reference Tyreek Hill was clocked at 23 mph one time.

Parham wide left on an island against any DB one on one. Throw the ball 9 feet up and the situation is simply screaming flag penalty....yes even on 5-11 NFL DBs. Simple physics.

Comment

• Charge!
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Aug 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by jox g View Post
          Coach Lynn: Pls more JOE REED as RUNNING BACK . Vision, quickness, speed, explosive. I envision him blowing up the Aints.
          Move Jason Moore back to PS.
          I agree...... to get more size and speed on the field....

and rookie Hill has looked good as a punt returner....... so our rookie class is looking pretty good this year......

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Aug 2019
            • Send PM

It's good to have new guys show what they are capable of. The two young WRs can push Mike Williams to do better, as he is somewhat disappointing.

We needed another TE who can catch the ball other than Henry. Because that was one weakness of the team.

The more receivers you distribute the ball to, the more chances of success the offense has. What we need to go with this is an O-line that will hold defenders long enough to create a clean pocket.

Comment

Originally posted by ChargersPowderBlue View Post
              It's good to have new guys show what they are capable of. The two young WRs can push Mike Williams to do better, as he is somewhat disappointing.

We needed another TE who can catch the ball other than Henry. Because that was one weakness of the team.

The more receivers you distribute the ball to, the more chances of success the offense has. What we need to go with this is an O-line that will hold defenders long enough to create a clean pocket.
              Mike Williams just had a 1,001 yard receiving season. He makes many acrobatic catches on long passes. I think he will fit very well with Herbert. The biggest thing with Williams is keeping him in one piece.

Comment

• gzubeck
                Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                • Jan 2019
                • Tucson, AZ
                • Send PM

Originally posted by chaincrusher View Post

Mike Williams just had a 1,001 yard receiving season. He makes many acrobatic catches on long passes. I think he will fit very well with Herbert. The biggest thing with Williams is keeping him in one piece.
                This season he's been missing in action. Not sure if it's his injuries or what? If he doesn't pick it up by the end of the season I'd say he got paid and maybe doesn't care anymore. $18 million is a lot to pay someone who disappeared this season. Without Pouncey and Williams thats a savings of $28 million alone.
                Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• like54ninjas
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Oct 2017
                  • Great White North
                  • Draftnik
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

This season he's been missing in action. Not sure if it's his injuries or what? If he doesn't pick it up by the end of the season I'd say he got paid and maybe doesn't care anymore. $18 million is a lot to pay someone who disappeared this season. Without Pouncey and Williams thats a savings of $28 million alone.
                  2020 Cap #’s are
                  MW = $6.374 million (shoulder injury)
                  MP = $7.25 million

MW = $15.68 million guaranteed 5th year
                  MP = $0.00
                  My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                  K9
                  Nasir
                  Tillery
                  Parham
                  Reed

Comment

• gzubeck
                    Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Tucson, AZ
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

2020 Cap #’s are
                    MW = $6.374 million (shoulder injury)
                    MP = $7.25 million

MW = $15.68 million guaranteed 5th year
                    MP = $0.00
                    Crap...your right....thought it was this year. Why was everyone saying the contract amount was $18 mil. Ok I guess he gets one more year to prove it. Pounceys gone though.

Comment

• Topcat
                      AKA "Pollcat"
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

Crap...your right....thought it was this year. Why was everyone saying the contract amount was $18 mil. Ok I guess he gets one more year to prove it. Pounceys gone though.
                      I really like Mike Will, but if he misses any more significant PT in his final year, I'm thinking the Bolts cut their losses and let him go FA...maybe they get a 4th round comp...meanwhile, we've got some young, talented and hungry wideouts like Guyton, Johnson, Hill, Reed and Moore who can take up the slack...and for red zone threat and high-pointing, Parham looks real good...

Comment

• gzubeck
                        Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Tucson, AZ
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

I really like Mike Will, but if he misses any more significant PT in his final year, I'm thinking the Bolts cut their losses and let him go FA...maybe they get a 4th round comp...meanwhile, we've got some young, talented and hungry wideouts like Guyton, Johnson, Hill, Reed and Moore who can take up the slack...and for red zone threat and high-pointing, Parham looks real good...
                        :thumbsup:

Can they do that with the fifth year option. Is there some set date once they agree to it or can they just cut him before the beginning of next season?

Comment

• powderblueboy
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jul 2017
                          • Send PM

He wasn't up to full speed last year due to ailments.

Can he stay healthy? I'm starting to doubt it.

Comment

Working...
                          X