• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OhioBolt
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
    Re-sign Dunlap. Hardwick is already retired based on his latest pictures. He looks like hes 240 pounds. Watt starts at Center. Fluker move to LG like Denver did with Franklin. Draft an OT in the 1st and use him at RT. Use some money to sign an OG in free agency. Rest of the draft build up both lines.
    I like that train of thought but we well be drafting more than likely in the 20th something in the first round does a quality starting OT fall that far in the draft?

Comment

• ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Re-sign Dunlap. Hardwick is already retired based on his latest pictures. He looks like hes 240 pounds. Watt starts at Center. Fluker move to LG like Denver did with Franklin. Draft an OT in the 1st and use him at RT. Use some money to sign an OG in free agency. Rest of the draft build up both lines.
      Sounds good. But what's Dunlap's number? You don't think he'll be overpriced?

Comment

• Maverick
        (Coryellian)
        • Jun 2013
        • Point Loma
        • Send PM

Originally posted by ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR View Post

Comment

• TTK
          EX-Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • America's Finest City
          • Send PM

I like this strategy.

Comment

• Fleet
            TPB Founder
            • Jun 2013
            • Cardiff - Poipu
            • Send PM

I think TT ultimately wants to keep his own and reward them. I dont think he will be that overblown. He completely resurrected himself under this staff. I think he would want to stay.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

I think Fluker will get another season at RT. Dunlap hopefully re-signs. Watt at RG. Draft a center and sign a whole bunch of guards.
              Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Fleet
                TPB Founder
                • Jun 2013
                • Cardiff - Poipu
                • Send PM

Originally posted by OhioBolt View Post
                I like that train of thought but we well be drafting more than likely in the 20th something in the first round does a quality starting OT fall that far in the draft?
                Perfect spot for a RT imo. I think with underclassmen there could be 6-7 solid OT prospects in the first round. And a couple OGs. So we could move Fluker and draft an OG in the 2nd and sign a RT in free agency. Then go DL in the first.

Comment

• Fleet
                  TPB Founder
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Cardiff - Poipu
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post
                  I think Fluker will get another season at RT. Dunlap hopefully re-signs. Watt at RG. Draft a center and sign a whole bunch of guards.
                  I think Watt showed with practice he could be a good center. I think its a harder position to fill than OG. I really think they drafted him to be a center. Fluker is scaring me at OT. I always thought he would end up at OG. You could be right but i think its time to make him a pro bowl OG. Left side of Dunlap and Fluker could be really good. Oliver could just crawl up Flukers shirt. Draft an OT and sign an Iupati.

Comment

• Panama
                    パナマ
                    • Aug 2013
                    • London
                    • Opera singer and web developer.
                    • Send PM

No, you instantly replace Porkchops.
                    Admins, can we please make a smiley image thingy out of AFKABKR's new sig pic, so that when he next changes sigs we can still enjoy the photo?

Of course, this also happened to be the one time my fiancee happened to be reading the Board over my shoulder. I had to do some quick explaining.
                    Adipose

Comment

• Sec-E4
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Sep 2014
                      • Arizona
                      • Send PM

It would be nice if Mr. Robinson holds it down at Center

Comment

• Panama
                        パナマ
                        • Aug 2013
                        • London
                        • Opera singer and web developer.
                        • Send PM

I agree with Fleet that Watt will end up at C, not RG. However, I think OIP is correct that Fluker will stay at RT for at least a season. He's still growing into the position, and the ankle injury has hampered him, but I think he'll be a solid RT.
                        Adipose

Comment

• Fleet
                          TPB Founder
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Cardiff - Poipu
                          • Send PM

Fluker most likely out against the Pats.

Comment

Working...
                          X