• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AK47
    Registered Charger Fan
    • May 2019
    • Send PM

Rivers has wins over all HOF QBs in his era not named Brady....and maybe Brees. At least I'm 99% sure..

Comment

• jubei
      Vagabond Ninja
      • Feb 2019
      • Send PM

I used to love PR until last year where it just seemed he was all too willing to toss it up into triple coverage. Now I wanna see him be clutch and not choke it away in big games. He did that yesterday against GB but GB gave the ball up a bit as well.

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Originally posted by jubei View Post
        I used to love PR until last year where it just seemed he was all too willing to toss it up into triple coverage. Now I wanna see him be clutch and not choke it away in big games. He did that yesterday against GB but GB gave the ball up a bit as well.
        I think PR was just trying to get a PI on some of those throws which was our only chance at times....which seems to happen a lot,..for other teams not for us. Against us yes, not for.
        We have lost 2 games to Denver because of bad PI calls.

Comment

• FoutsFan
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Feb 2019
          • Birmingham AL
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

I think PR was just trying to get a PI on some of those throws which was our only chance at times....which seems to happen a lot,..for other teams not for us. Against us yes, not for.
          We have lost 2 games to Denver because of bad PI calls.
          Denver has a long history of screwing us with bad calls. I hate Denver so much.

And the refs.Refs.jpg

Comment

• WindsorUK
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jul 2013
            • Windsor, U.K.
            • Send PM

3 times the Colts got the ball deep in Green Bay territory after halftime, yet they managed only 6 points( 2 FG's )
            As long as PR isn't GIVING the ball away, Colts have a chance for a deep run.

Comment

• Originally posted by Critty View Post

Put it in some worstesours sauce to marinate u til end of year. Then I'll eat.
              I am cleaning off the grill now, but not warming it up just yet as the Colts are at least two weeks away from clinching a better record than our Chargers.

The Colts have the following games left: TEN, @HOU, @LV, HOU, @PIT, and JAC.

We have the following games left: @BUF, NE, ATL, @LV, DEN, and @KC.

So, all that has to happen to prevent you from eating crow is that the Colts have to lose 4 games more than we do of the remaining 6 games.

Yeah, you're screwed and it won't take to the end of the year for you to be eating that crow. While not a lock by any means, your barbecued crow could be ready for your consumption as early as two weeks from now and with 4 games left to play for both teams. How sad is that?

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Aug 2019
                • Send PM

I used to love PR until last year where it just seemed he was all too willing to toss it up into triple coverage.
                At least Rivers gave the team a fighting chance every game and wasn't boring. I'd take that over Tyfraud who doesn't get TD passes and is terrible at big plays. The team was very lucky to get that win in Cincinnati.

Comment

• jubei
                  Vagabond Ninja
                  • Feb 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by FoutsFan View Post

Denver has a long history of screwing us with bad calls. I hate Denver so much.

And the refs.Refs.jpg
                  this is the troof...ed hercules anyone?

Comment

• Caslon
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Apr 2019
                    • Send PM

I knew Rivers would never lead a team to a SB way way back when he argued with the officials and wasted precious seconds while the clocked ticked down. World of his own.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jul 2017
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by WindsorUK View Post

3 times the Colts got the ball deep in Green Bay territory after halftime, yet they managed only 6 points( 2 FG's )
                      As long as PR isn't GIVING the ball away, Colts have a chance for a deep run.
                      Oh come on! He was dropping some dimes in that game. They put up 31 points before OT.
                      On the last drive to secure the win, the offensive line gave up something like 30 yards in holding penalties

That's like complaining that your date with the super model didn't go well because she didn't pick up the check.

Comment

• foreigner
                        Tom Telesco is gone
                        • Sep 2013
                        • Send PM

As much as I love the guy and now even follow Colts game I think unfortunately a lot of the negative comments here are true... I've always felt Rivers was somehow inmature, I don't know, maybe if he checks with a sports psychologist during the upcoming offseason he still have a chance to win the big one... I think he has 2-3 years left... he has time and a team now.

Hopefully something magic happens and this year it's his SB and ring year. (Seeing that the Chargers season is over) that way we could get it out of the way and make a push for our ring.

My sincere and humble opinion.

Comment

• DontEverGiveUp
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • May 2019
                          • Send PM

Bumping this thread for some good laughs.

Comment

Working...
                          X